I JUST HAD A BOTCHED ABDUCTION, GUNFIRE, FIST FIGHT, BOTCH MEMORY ERASE

Kazper

GRADUATE
WOW OMG WOW WOW WOW, UNF**KING BELIEVABLE.

I just went through something that a skeptic would be crying under the covers right now.
I am writing this ASAP because I may not have a chance to finish. I don't want to waste time on too much detail but will post detail after this post.
In the last 15 hours I have no Idea where I have been , but I can say someone has dropped the ball on this one in a huge way. I seemed to fall asleep at Monday around 3:00PM eastern coast time of the USA. I Awoke at 1:15'ish AM , my fists , jaw, mouth, wrists, back and left side of my body had been damaged. The way I see it, is it was a routine ET learning abduction and When I was returned I woke up in our present timeline and like I just had surgery, my jaw was killing me, the left side of my tongue was in severe pain, and I was almost in tears, I went to get some of my pain pills and Motrin 800mg, I only walked 4 feet and wondered why my light had been on, then realized I needed to take a huge wizz.....THEN BLACKED OUT. I WAS WITH OUT ANY DOUBT IN MY MIND, IN MY BEDROOM AWAKE LIKE RIGHT NOW AND I EVEN PET MY CAT WHO WAS GOING NUTS. this was around 1:15am est. (1st wake up time)

I then seemed to be in a hurry up staged event obvious scenario in the OBE state, apparently I escaped and or was left unattended by OUR OWN PEOPLE or what appeared to be the USA govt.

The whole thing was meant to look like a dream and had several of my friends who have blonde hair in it, this may sort of go back and forth but , I suddenly appeared to be hiding against A wall trying to eavesdrop on my neighbor at night and heard clearly "NO ACTIVITY AT 21" , I circled a building that turned into my mother house and hid in the grass, I could see a bearded man behind glass in a dark room, in the dark who was looking around and spotted me and he pretended not to see me. There is no way in hell he could have not seen me.

I somehow ended up walking towards what looked like a closed Burger King in the morning before it opened, when the people seen me coming they hurried up and threw hamburger wrappers and empty cups on the tables , making it look as though I had no where to sit down, I was so friggin onto them and I must have bigger balls than I thought, because when I went in there were just 5-6 women in uniforms smoking inside , pretending as if they were told just act like everything was normal. (ummm smoking is allowed anywhere inside anywhere anymore whether they are open or closed hmmm????) I Went up and ordered a #1 the guy who I knew, was a cashier he just ask for $5.85 and when I was looking for $5.85 to pay he just grabbed a credit card out of my wallet and I started going off on him, See I felt something wasn't right. Then noticed the chairs were stacked from the night before, so why did the tables look used or preoccupied ?????

Then a tall blonde haired guy I knew from school sat with me, I could tell this person hadn't known who in the hell I was at all. He just told me he found us a ride home.
Well the ride was some sort of vehicle that you sit on the side of and buckled yourself in, but I found chains and a lock. I began yelling "GIVE ME MY F**KING BUCKLE YOU MORONS" as to say the gig was up, they took off as I held myself as hard as I could by holding onto 2 chains and started smacking the chains off a wall and the ground causing commotion and chaos.
The vehicle stopped and I just got off an was walking away, The guy driving appeared to be yet another blonde haired friend, he got off also and ran to the side I was on as I was walking away from with his back to me, like he was helping someone up,. So for some reason I clenched my fingers together to make a "hammer fist" and walked behind him, then things went distorted and I felt my hands slam down into his back, knocking him flat down and dazed. I could hear distant "popping" sounds.

One of the ladies from the Burger King shows up and ask me if I wanted to go target practicing and handed me my .38 and 4 boxes of ammo, then the rest of the girls suddenly appeared around us with weapons and someone said "TAKE AS MUCH AMMO AS YOU CAN CARRY" , Then they just started shooting in all directions and people were firing back omg HELPPPPP.
I then Woke up again at 5:00am est.

THERE are so many more details that I have already recorded on audio, that this barely gives you an Idea what happened.

My teeth are so white and clean right now, in fact my teeth were never ever this white, I haven't shaved since last Wednesday , though I now have just a one day 5 o'clock shadow.
I feel a pinching in my upper left bicep, like I had a shot and it is swelled up a little, my left thigh feels like it was hit by something. You can visible see where my tongue has a slit and a bitten round blister on it.

I plugged in my electric razor Saturday, which is still plugged in.
All the pain seems to be pretty much gone, but a few place hurt still.

I dunno what happened , but something did not go as it was suppose too.

if this seems garbled it probably is, I can't think straight. Just because I needed to post this ASAP

Mayhem

Zenith
"THERE are so many more details that I have already recorded on audio."

Lets hear them?

Kazper

GRADUATE
Hello I'm still alive, :), I was really scared for my life, I felt very dazed and tried to just get this on record or to everyone out there.
Let me add that after I had wrote the original , I realized I didn't need to wizz as much as I did, almost like I had already relieved myself. My thighs, calve muscles and pec muscles have became very sore.

When I awoke the first time , It seemed I was awakening in an Operating room, like during surgery. I know this because I have awoken twice during nasal surgery, one time from aspirating and after that I awoke during a fight between two anesthesiologist
(thank goodness for spell checking). So it was pretty much the same thing.

The man behind the glass was similar to the person who gives you an x-ray and the do it behind that little glass box.

The voice I heard that said "NO ACTIVITY AT 21" Came from a transceiver or 2-way radio either or what you call it.
This had nothing to do with me though, because I was very close (as in distance) to this person receiving the message.
The fake Burger KinG could have been a Hardee's, I didn't write this because they aren't really around anymore..
It also could have been just a no-name fast food joint.

The ride I took on the vehicle appeared as a car at first and seemed to be more of a Prisoner transfer vehicle, with the heavy chains and big locks, though I wasn't chained in, I was more like I was suppose to fall off of this thing to get hurt in the same place where as a child I fell out of my dads car and rolled in the exact same spot in real life when I was 1 years old and remember it so clearly and my family all remember this event. I wasn't hurt though , just startled.

I do not why I can't get this part out of my mind but there was some sort a clash going on between 2 forces with gun fire involved.

If I were to guess someone was trying to make me believe that the Pleiadians were trying to hurt me, but I seemed to see thru this................to be continued

Kazper

GRADUATE
I paused on that last post to state that I have videos of things normal people just can't do and would reveal myself. I was made aware by someone to watch posting where my location may actually exist.

Mayhem

Zenith
In the days of your trouble come to the light.

I AM is the call of the virtue.

Repeat IAM over and over for the light of him we will be there for you.

Kazper

GRADUATE
In the days of your trouble come to the light.

I AM is the call of the virtue.

Repeat IAM over and over for the light of him we will be there for you.
My recorded diary are basically recordings in minutes from my waking up in what I would call verbal shorthand. Many would say I was either drunk or drugged up, so not to be D'HEAD, but they are like a personal thing to me for referencing etc...

Mayhem

Zenith
A few i have seen like you, a presence of the dark does surround.

Mire in the wallows of the dark they do consume.

Kazper

GRADUATE
I am a Computer Science Graduate have used voice and images to debunk images and someone who may a phony / fake being different people with the same voice patterns.

Kazper

GRADUATE
how ever since I am not working due to my disability I cannot afford to buy software for corporate level speech to text software, though I doubt it would detect most of my words anyway. As I said I sound very slurring and unintelligible.