I knew John Titor. (Adult john, online)

RobertRiplie

I knew John Titor the adult him from the future.
I used to speak to him online only using AOL Instant Messenger the standalone program not the one that's associated with the program that you would use to dial in with the web browser but the independent program that you can use with other internet connections.

eca06ba19e173f651d0e4b96cf453d9b.jpg

I knew him and trusted him to a point that I sent him my name and address when he asked for it.

a while after he left to go back to the year 2036 I received a package in the mail from his mother.

69dac23cd1f6364ad8eed35974b979d6.jpg

I still have this book for 14 years I've had it if you go online and look for one now its like 600 bucks on eBay they're very rare so it's not like I was would have been able to buy one now

Last edited:

titorite

What do you know of americanfederalempire.com and its mirror site? How old were you at the time? Did you ever help him bounce emails? What do you think of how things of unfolded since he left?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What year did you talk to him and how did you first "meet" him online?

RobertRiplie

I had created a aol instant messenger screen name And I hadn't given it to anybody And I gotta instant message from someone

RobertRiplie

And I was very young at the time I'm 31 now so that will tell you how old I was then. So I assumed that it was some kind of pervert. So I was uneasy about talking to the person and they told me things about me that were inaccurate at the time

RobertRiplie

Like things that where about my family and friends that hadn't happened he had told me that my best friend was a good person and that he would apologize to me and that would be stronger friends than ever and I kind of laughed it off but within 3 days of that first time of me talking to this person on instant messenger me and my best friend got into a fight and didn't talk for a day and then he apologized

RobertRiplie

And it was over something that I didn't even know what's going on so there is a lot of stuff that had happened like he hadn't already known and things that couldn't have been orchestrated to happened by someone unfortunately it's all kinds of small little stuff that I couldn't really verify and it happened so long ago that a lot of the data is lost to the sands of time

RobertRiplie

Sorry for the fragmented post but I am currently at work also I have a hard time formulating sentences that have a cohesive flow

RobertRiplie

After a certain point I started asking this person how they knew this stuff and they said that they had known this stuff for a bunch of years and that they were a time traveler and that I was going to help him change the course of my timeline he gave me an email address and asked me to create a Yahoo email account and to link it to Outlook Express and to use Outlook Express to forward emails automatically from the email address he gave me through the email address that I created. Which I did so I had Outlook Express running in the background of my computer. It would receive an email and using a function in outlook express it wood then use that function to forward it to another email address so the email what time in the mainwood then use that function to forward it to another email address. So it would come from 1 email address in exit from another