I know how to time travel what should i do?

dimension-1hacker

I know how to time travel, not using HDR's or other methods I do not know works. The concept is buried in a few lines of proofs for relativity, if you have enough creativity and intellect to determine the method think about it. The theory of relativity proves that the concept is logical scientifically based off the theories own proofs because parts of the theory clearly allows time travel. What should I do now, recruit in a few years? I can build the machine easily with certain materials and with x mathematical and scientific knowledge.

Last edited:

NIXIE

bring the secret with you to the grave. don't corrupt people or the whole world/timeline. I have learned my lesson, now it is your turn.

dimension-1hacker

bring the secret with you to the grave. don't corrupt people or the whole world/timeline. I have learned my lesson, now it is your turn.
Why? This world subjectively can be improves, and as there are an infinite amount of timelines what I do or don't do will still occur in a different timeline. No difference can be made. Maybe

Last edited:

NIXIE

Why? This world subjectively can be improves, and as there are an infinite amount of timelines what I do or don't do will still occur in a different timeline. No difference can be made. Maybe

You don't know what you are talking about.
Not everything happens the same in each other timeline.. Everything and anything that can happen, does happen in other timelines. If you screw up one it will go on that way and if you screw up only this one it will be screwed up alone.
People use time machines for such evil, trust me I have been through it! If you let the secret out about them you will be responsible for allowing so much more evil to occur in the whole world after that point, for the rest of history. You can prevent it all by doing the right thing.

P. Jedi

I know how to time travel, not using HDR's or other methods I do not know works. The concept is buried in a few lines of proofs for relativity, if you have enough creativity and intellect to determine the method think about it. The theory of relativity proves that the concept is logical scientifically based off the theories own proofs because parts of the theory clearly allows time travel. What should I do now, recruit in a few years? I can build the machine easily with certain materials and with x mathematical and scientific knowledge.
I think that when a person make a great discovery it is better to share it, so that people could enjoy it. Consider even that everything can be improved with the little help of others. That's the same that I said to Franky Zapata about his fly board invention. He doesn't want to hear, so in this way he is not sharing the gift he has received, which could die with him when he will pass. If someone do not share big inventions I can see the reasons is greedy or fear, that's something we do not need. But don't worry when a gifted person pass away another one receive the same gift and we will see how the new behave. No one can stop the future forever...
Actually if I would have this nice sell to make I would sell it simultaneously in different part of the world so that I am sure the no one government try to hide it.
Good luck and take care

CH1098

If you have built the machine and it is a sure thing. I will volunteer to time travel