I lived the 27th of January 2020 twice (Australia Day) Queensland

Extra_celestial_witch

Hey all!
Rachael here!
I am new to this forum and discussion page never really done threads and posts like this before. But the events that happened were so undeniably surreal I had to share. Every Australia Day I always like to have fun and party with my friends and always got something different going on. This year I decided to hang out with my some of my girlfriends at one of their family event that they traditionally have every year! One that I had never been to and at a place I had never been. But what the strangest thing for em was that I had never in my entire life had such a strong sense of déjà but ever. So strong to the point where I was having vivid visual flashbacks of the events. Firstly we’re were all at the river and there were a bunch family and family of her friends which I had never met but deinfitely remember. Later I was sitting at a table with her dad, sister and Aspergers brother who said to me “ woahhhh are your eyebrows tattooed on” to which I responded “no I think I just made them a little to dark today haha”. But at the same time I had a creepy flash back vision of him saying the exact same thing to me at the exact same place to me from a memory that had never happened. Again later I remember walking to the hotel area from the river park so I could use the toilet. I went to the bathroom there and the toilet was locked so I thought it was just a shower maybe and I kept walking back and fourth 5 times to check because it felt like I’d been there before! And then I had another memory flashback of me doing the exact same thing waking back and fourth looking for the toilet felt so weird. But I wa still unsure so I went outside to ask my friend where the toilet was as I saw her walking by and she pointed to where I just was but then also remembered me asking her that in the past even though I’d never been there. Again later we were up in the apartment with her dad her, her mum and the friend that owned the apartment, they were having a conversation about living on the water sitting around the couch and windows. The next thing I know I had a flash back vision of ya talking about the exact same thing in the exact same room, except this time people were sitting in slightly different places and had slightly different poses, still the vision was so vivid as if it were a real memory. Finally last of all when we were packing cars at the end of the day to leave I put my shoes in the ground to pack stuff in my car. And the older man who owned the apartment said “are you going to take those “as he was a little cranky. And I said “oh yes I’m sorry I was just putting them down to while I pack stuff in my car, but I’ll just grab them now” so I did and doing so I had a flash back of him saying the exact same thing to me being angry as if it happens last time. Then waking out of the apartment my other friend turned to me and says don’t worry he always gets like this. To which I said to her I feel like he’s said this to me here before but I’ve never been here before. What else is crazy is if you do a google search if time travel 2020 you will see articles come up even ones from like the New York Post of a man to have claimed he finally invented time travel. And the way he describes it is exactly like the wormholes in Rick and north and it’s al so surreal and makes sense to me that someone must have gone back in time that day in Australia Day because it is only a few weeks after the time travel discovery being released by press !!!!

Extra_celestial_witch

In addition to this lately I have also been going into my Netflix and seeing myself further ahead in my tv showed and not remembering being that far and I click back to where I remember to continue watching, and as I watch it’s all new to mean but at the same time I had a stranger feeling like I had seen it before but just couldn’t remember87358735

start at edge

Thanks hahahah, the real crazy ones are the ones who can’t admit it. We’re just strange
We are absolutely normal.
They (those who don’t admit and even deny it) are crazy and also strange. I pity them, mostly because someday, to some of them, the same will happen and due to the fact that they know themselves as being deniers, they will not be able to even speak about the strangeness they went through, which must be painful indeed. There are very few who put aside their pride and admit that in the past they were wrong when denying and the moment they do, they become some of us.
Most of the people here (on the site) are great people, I am sure you will enjoy interacting with them. I see that you already met some of them. Here you can get in touch with the US, the UK, Australia, Russia, Romania, India and many others as well.
As for your experience that you described, it is simply a projection from another timeline and it seems to be a relatively recent forked one. Projections from timelines branched further away in the past, can also be seen, but mostly during dreams. I myself had many chances to briefly live in at least 50 different timelines and they come back to me every now and then (in dreams). The thing that pisses me of, is that from all those I experienced this way, this timeline is the most horrible, it is a complete sh..

Extra_celestial_witch

We are absolutely normal.
They (those who don’t admit and even deny it) are crazy and also strange. I pity them, mostly because someday, to some of them, the same will happen and due to the fact that they know themselves as being deniers, they will not be able to even speak about the strangeness they went through, which must be painful indeed. There are very few who put aside their pride and admit that in the past they were wrong when denying and the moment they do, they become some of us.
Most of the people here (on the site) are great people, I am sure you will enjoy interacting with them. I see that you already met some of them. Here you can get in touch with the US, the UK, Australia, Russia, Romania, India and many others as well.
As for your experience that you described, it is simply a projection from another timeline and it seems to be a relatively recent forked one. Projections from timelines branched further away in the past, can also be seen, but mostly during dreams. I myself had many chances to briefly live in at least 50 different timelines and they come back to me every now and then (in dreams). The thing that pisses me of, is that from all those I experienced this way, this timeline is the most horrible, it is a complete sh..
Thanks nice to meet you all I’m sure I’ll feel right at home hahaha! That’s really interesting thank you. I guess I’ll have to do some more research on it so I can understand it some more ! This timeline is fucked and were all going down over these next years with our climate issues... ahaha and the ones who deny it are definitely nuts because they are to closed minded, egotistical and too sensitive that they are scared to face reality!

start at edge

Thanks nice to meet you all I’m sure I’ll feel right at home hahaha! That’s really interesting thank you. I guess I’ll have to do some more research on it so I can understand it some more ! This timeline is fucked and were all going down over these next years with our climate issues... ahaha and the ones who deny it are definitely nuts because they are to closed minded, egotistical and too sensitive that they are scared to face reality!
Of course they are scared to face reality – a great part of this reality is caused by them, they are the ones who f... up lots of things.
Whenever you have the time and the mood, just write, it will be a pleasure to have your letters. Write anything you find comfortable sharing. Ask anything, I will gladly answer.

TimeFlipper

I enjoyed reading the link it was well presented, but at the end of the day, all we got were stories about Time-Shifting scenarios that we knew about anyways....Ok so lets say time-shifting is real, what are we going to do about it, can we stop it from happening, have we any idea of how it works, does it happen naturally and spontaneously, or is it electronically created?.....We can keep on asking question after question and get nowhere, until someone or something explains it to us, although iam certain that several of us have their own explanations of how to create those Time-Shifts ;) :D..