I met a Time Traveler from the year 4005

Galaxian

I met a Time Traveler from the year 4005 if you have any questions I would be happy to tell you what I know A black Limousine came to my farm about five years ago asked me to take in a special visitor for about a week they had papers seemed legit to me I was told to keep things quiet until the year 2016. He wore a white robe with some kind of fancy space pin on the upper left lapel said it was for clearance he also said he was part of the Galaxian Military trying to spread the word of peace.

I logged the entire time he was here because I was told to he told me he had no problem answering questions simply due to the fact it may not happen in my time line he then explained the multiple earth theory to me and we sat down to dinner and had a wonderful conversation.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I logged the entire time he was here because I was told to he told me he had no problem answering questions simply due to the fact it may not happen in my time line he then explained the multiple earth theory to me and we sat down to dinner and had a wonderful conversation.

What is the multiple earth theory?

Galaxian

He explained that to me The Multiple Earth Theory known as the Multiverse is the hypothetical set of finite and infinite possible universes so what could happen on his earth would not happen on ours and he could possibly never even return to his home.

Tron1

maybe binary codes can be explained why i got binary codes from his white robe. there will be no 4000 years or future people visiting here and your typing is way off.

tflofasho

He explained that to me The Multiple Earth Theory known as the Multiverse is the hypothetical set of finite and infinite possible universes so what could happen on his earth would not happen on ours and he could possibly never even return to his home.

I can see that.

Last edited: