I must return to the past.

WeebdeeW

I need help returning my mind to the year 1007. I’ve looked around and seen some forms of mental time travel, but none of them appear to be permanent.

Does anyone know of a way to send and keep my mind in the past?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is highly speculative, but weren't there a way to use the HDR, which was kind of risky of getting stuck at your destination?

Was it attempting to travel to the direct past or direct future of our current timeline? The HDR is supposedly all about parallel world lines, so attempting to reach your own timeline would be risky. IIRC.

Maybe @HDRKID or @Tron1 remember all the details.

OUTATIME

Unfortunately, there are many minds more suited to 1007 stuck here in modern times.

WeebdeeW

This is highly speculative, but weren't there a way to use the HDR, which was kind of risky of getting stuck at your destination?

Was it attempting to travel to the direct past or direct future of our current timeline? The HDR is supposedly all about parallel world lines, so attempting to reach your own timeline would be risky. IIRC.

Maybe @HDRKID or @Tron1 remember all the details.

I will look into this. So far my only option is to try taking another Native American concoction, but I’d prefer not to get sent any further into the future.

WeebdeeW

Please reveal to us some locations of buried Templar or whosever's gold.

Why would I know something like that?

Even if I had that knowledge, why would I actually say? In fact, who really would?

No, if I had that knowledge my people and I would have drunk ourselves to the doors of Valhalla.

If personal experience helps you, try searching religious sites. Christians have, or had, a bad habit of flaunting their wealth rather than hide it.

Last edited:

WeebdeeW

I'm just a capacitor short of building alleged temporal displacement device. If it works I will drop you off on my way to the 70s disco period.

Im not sure what that means but if you could do so I would make sure that you received a proper welcome in Vinland.

F Stein

Im not sure what that means but if you could do so I would make sure that you received a proper welcome in Vinland.
Where the hell is that? As it may mean we have to take a packed lunch with us and a flask of tea, if the place is out of the way.

WeebdeeW

Where the hell is that? As it may mean we have to take a packed lunch with us and a flask of tea, if the place is out of the way.

In what is Newfoundland in this time. Do not worry about trivialities like packing food, I can hunt and forage and in Vinland you will feast and drink the finest mead and wine.