I need an advice [SERIOUS]

Throwawayconut

Hello everyone,
I need an advice about something.
DISCLAMIER: I WILL NOT DISCLOSE MY COUNTRY, AGE, OR NAME IN THIS THREAD. HOWEVER IT MAY BE HINTED.
Okay, so I live at a country in which military service is mandatory, for those who don't know it means that a citizen MUST go to the military (Unless the military approves that they won't). I have a sister (father's first marriage) who lives in the US, we are really close. We used to fly overseas to visit each other all the time. I always wanted to move to the states, it was my dream since I was a child, but my father got remarried here (where I currently live) and unlike my sister (whose mother moved to the US) I don't have an American citizenship.

This year my sister became 21, meaning that she legally counts an adult. Reaching that age allows you to request relatives to come live with you in your state, you just have to fill some forms and wait for approval.
Now there's the tough part, I owe duties to my country, I must serve otherwise be imprisoned for god knows how many years.
My sister is very supportive towards the idea of me mother to the US but worried it will ruin my life there as I'll be considered a runaway prisoner.
Serving at the military means that I won't be able to study in university/college until I'm about 22 years of age. And I'm really interested in doing so and beginning studying by the age of 18.
My plans are to move to the US, serve at the military there so they'll pay for my tuition and continue working for them as long as they ask me to. So please keep that in mind.

What should I do?

If not enough information was given feel free to ask me questions, this account will be active until 8/30/19.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You skipped the part of how you would become a US citizen. Without that you would be deported.

Mayhem

Zenith
Are You Eligible To Join The Military?
Eligibility rules can be a little confusing. There are different rules for enlisting and for officer programs. Enlisting: Enlisted members do the hands-on work of the military. They need at least a high school degree (a GED may or may not suffice). Officer: Officers are the managers of the military. Most officer programs require a college degree at minimum, and are very competitive. Many officers have master's or higher degrees. Before you visit your local recruiter, be sure you meet the minimum qualifications for serving in the U.S. Armed Forces. Some qualifications are required by all five services:

• You must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
  • You must be at least 17 years old (17-year old applicants require parental consent).
  • You must (with very few exceptions) have a high school diploma.
  • You must pass a physical medical exam.

Kairos

You should serve your own people with military service. Military service is noble.

The US military is a dumpster fire now anyway. I would stick with the IDF (assuming that's where you are headed).

You can enlist, depending upon what country you come from, but that is very limited. Your English is good, so you have a decent chance. But if you are going to be a fugitive in your own country by serving the US, they won't take you (especially if your country is an ally).

If you are hell-bent on getting out of Fort Apache, maybe hit the French Foreign Legion, who will protect you from extradition, etc. You just have to sign up for the long haul there. Otherwise, serve your two years and have a good time.

And if you really are trying to dodge the IDF, and thinking about joining the US Army instead, LMFAO. Just Google these two terms: "IDF women" and "US Army women".

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not sure whether serving in another country would suffice unless "(Unless the military approves that they won't)".

Its conscription, others countries are voluntary.