i need help from a time traveler on this website

Starlight9903

okay so i am very well aware of how much this is asking but i need help. No i don't wanna go back in time to change something or to make something terrible happen, i just wanna go back and time to live there, i feel a calling to the 70s like im supposed to be there and not in this time. I know there are time travelers on here and im begging anyone of you that reads this i need your help, i don't have much to offer but im willing to offer as much as i can, my life here is stagnant and it has no meaning, i have no one here nor nothing to live for.

the life i always wanted was in the seventies, a life where the people are nicer, people are actually living and are more alive. a time where life was worth living, where the music was thriving and had real passion and power to it. i want to live in a time where society still had some hope for it. i always felt out of place here, people were so mean a harsh willing to drop anyone in a second where as to me, i just love people and life! i love living and being in the moment of things and i always believe on looking on the positive side, and it seems like people just arent like that nowadays. And i just wanna be in a time where people are just nicer.

i know i am asking a lot from any time traveler on this app but this is my only hope! and if you cant help any help at all would be very appreciated, i just wanna get to the time i need to be, the time my soul is calling me too, so please help me if you can i am a very strong and persistent person, i will not give up on my dreams no matter how crazy they are because no matter how crazy people tell me my dreams are i know i can do it, no matter how long it takes. if you got this far thank you i really to appreciate you taking the time to read this. i would also like to point out i know time travel will become public in 2028 but i dont wanna wait eight years, if i have to i will but i dont wanna wait to start living my life.

Mayhem

Zenith
Where did you come to believe that time travel would be become public in 2028? or did you read this in various spots on the internet?

As far as relocating yourself backwards by some means which you might not have any control over, i still wish you luck.

Take into consideration people born well after you they dont have the experience of what life was like in the 70's, 80's, 90's. so they might think different but i can appreciate what you are discussing with the change in society etc.

Angelface239

okay so i am very well aware of how much this is asking but i need help. No i don't wanna go back in time to change something or to make something terrible happen, i just wanna go back and time to live there, i feel a calling to the 70s like im supposed to be there and not in this time. I know there are time travelers on here and im begging anyone of you that reads this i need your help, i don't have much to offer but im willing to offer as much as i can, my life here is stagnant and it has no meaning, i have no one here nor nothing to live for.

the life i always wanted was in the seventies, a life where the people are nicer, people are actually living and are more alive. a time where life was worth living, where the music was thriving and had real passion and power to it. i want to live in a time where society still had some hope for it. i always felt out of place here, people were so mean a harsh willing to drop anyone in a second where as to me, i just love people and life! i love living and being in the moment of things and i always believe on looking on the positive side, and it seems like people just arent like that nowadays. And i just wanna be in a time where people are just nicer.

i know i am asking a lot from any time traveler on this app but this is my only hope! and if you cant help any help at all would be very appreciated, i just wanna get to the time i need to be, the time my soul is calling me too, so please help me if you can i am a very strong and persistent person, i will not give up on my dreams no matter how crazy they are because no matter how crazy people tell me my dreams are i know i can do it, no matter how long it takes. if you got this far thank you i really to appreciate you taking the time to read this. i would also like to point out i know time travel will become public in 2028 but i dont wanna wait eight years, if i have to i will but i dont wanna wait to start living my life.
I would not mind living and going back to 2017 or 2018 to change something in my past that has negatively my life in my year but i have not meet a real actual time traveler on this site that can possibly help me go back to me with me to my past so i can a future self that way i can exist in the future and not come across other people before the year before the future who have been disscreapted me before and have threatned me with a real weapon before in the year before all because of something that happened back in the year of 2018 when i was living in Washington before.

Angelface239

I would not mind living and going back to 2017 or 2018 to change something in my past that has negatively my life in my year but i have not meet a real actual time traveler on this site that can possibly help me go back to me with me to my past so i can a future self that way i can exist in the future and not come across other people before the year before the future who have been disscreapted me before and have threatned me with a real weapon before in the year before all because of something that happened back in the year of 2018 when i was living in Washington before.
And i am not intrested them going back their own to change my past in those years anymore since it did not work last time someone tried to go back to my past and change things and i have not at heard bsck from them at all after they told me they are in the year of 2017.