I need help with the paranormal

goowa

I have been undergoing demonic experiences for the last 5 years. I have experienced apparitions, electrical sensations, nightmares, voices, physical trauma, auditory hallucinations, third party breathing, and unidentifiable stench. I am afraid that this will go on for a very long time; ranging towards plus ten years. I want to put an end to this. Please help me identify and put an end to this problem.

Ask me any questions, I am willing to answer to the best of my ability.

etc. teleporting insects, neighbors and behaviors, death threats by individual radio to skull frequency, racism, homosexuality.

Mayhem

Zenith
You would probably have to give more information as to earlier life previous to a short 5 years.

goowa

Before the haunting, I was a soldier for the US Army. I served 4 years, and some time in those four years I notice some of the strangest occurrence of magic in the world; people can look at you and cause your body to emit emotions that cannot be controlled, things disappear without anyone being able to explain why, people forget where they last put something, people know exactly what a soldier is thinking, and the strangest of them all: people know exactly where something is placed behind closed off walls. They were all strange to me and I came to notice the hint of magic in the world; real life magic. I can hardly say that perceiving the existence of magic is what brought upon my misfortune.

After the military, I spent a few months working for the private sector as a minimum wage worker and noticed some of the strangest activities that people do. Before I had my first paranormal experience, I started noticing patterns on the street: people stalking people. I kept quiet about this and continued with my life until I was stalked myself; months later. I can only guess that whatever I have noticed have "caught fire" and a pattern is discovered. Now, I feel as though I am "stalked" by the very same beast that I saw while I was working in the private sector.

All this happened right before I got hit by paranormal activities.

Wind7

Staff
I have been undergoing demonic experiences for the last 5 years. I have experienced apparitions, electrical sensations, nightmares, voices, physical trauma, auditory hallucinations, third party breathing, and unidentifiable stench. I am afraid that this will go on for a very long time; ranging towards plus ten years. I want to put an end to this. Please help me identify and put an end to this problem.

Ask me any questions, I am willing to answer to the best of my ability.

etc. teleporting insects, neighbors and behaviors, death threats by individual radio to skull frequency, racism, homosexuality.
These kinds of things take time to unravel.

Best thing you can do is try to keep calm, relax the best you can.

The thing to remember is this, You are stronger than they are!
You are corporeal they.. Are not.

IF it really is demonic, then it's probably personal and something is very agitated by something about you.

OR

(Possibly) someone you know or knew, had a prior encounter and it decided that you were a better> Meal.

These things are hard to decipher quickly and can be very hard to suss out the starting point.
(When it first started for you)

The attacks can be personal and made to make you think you're losing your grasp on reality.
You can lose your friends...Family....Your job.....

Please don't take this the wrong way. >The first question anyone would ask would be about your mental health.

Are recreational substances involved?
Have you been under undue stresses?
Do you self medicate?

Just so you understand where I'm coming from, I've been through it.
And these were (some of) the questions I had to answer myself.

Paranormal Checklist of usual questions;

Have you EVER dabbled in the occult via Ouija Board, seances or other divination devices?

Is there a certain time this happens?
A certain Place?
What kind of mood/state were you in at the time of the happening(s)?
Are there any witnesses?
Any physical media such as Pictures or video of an occurrence?

Have you ever been physically harmed by something you couldn't see?
(Scratches....Bites.....Symbols appearing on your person.)

If you heard speaking...What was said?

Stench? Can you describe the scent?

Have you had ANY recurring Dreams?
If so....Were there any people or otherwise that keep re-appearing in them?
Do you recognize anything that has stood out to you
and if so....Why did it stand out?

These are just some of the questions that could be used to decipher what is going on.

I understand fully if you don't wish to answer any of these questions....I'm just a stranger on a forum...On the net.

Doc 05

Zenith
Also; Where were you stationed in the Army, what units were you in, and where did you deploy?

You would be amazed on how easy it is to pick up "followers" from deployments, especially those who have passed away in your presence (or from your actions).

There are also some units and stations that have had past histories of using fellow soldiers as "training targets" for advanced systems (Ft. Meade, Bragg, INSCOM, etc.)

Going to the VA might be an option to give you a "break" by talking with other soldiers.

Good luck

Doc 05

Zenith
Is that too much info, wanna watch that!

OSINT
It's well documented in open source material and those a-holes need to practice on their own.
Especially with the "voice of god" devices and wall penetrating radar (possible cause of Havana syndrome).

Also the M.I. unit's attitudes have typically been; everything's OK if we don't get caught.

goowa

Are recreational substances involved?
-I picked up a tobacco habit while in the Army but had it beat months before the paranormal activity began. Funny thing is, the voices demand that I restart my tobacco habit a month after they began their assault. I am in the process of eliminating tobacco meanwhile also being pressured back into.

Have you been under undue stresses?
-I have been stressed out by the paranormal activity ever since it began. For the last five years, I have not had a moment of peace without being bothered by this group that assaults me day and night. I doubt that until I have this problem resolved I will find any peace.

Do you self medicate?
-I studied Kundalini, Chi, and Religious texts as self medication. Before diving into self medication, I sought help from the government and they threw pills at me. I have made the mistake that American medicine will help me and now only wait for better alternatives.

Have you EVER dabbled in the occult via Ouija Board, seances or other divination devices?
-I have studied I Ching, and looked into Tarot Card readings. I use to have Psychics give me readings over the phone all the time. Nowadays, I do not trust psychics or divinations of any kind. I have always lived in the natural way, to be in good faith and following the law. Living like this turned out to be my bane as I cannot point a finger at anyone who could possibly make an enemy of me.

Is there a certain time this happens?
-There is no certain time as the paranormal activities happen consistently 24/7.

A certain Place?
-There is no certain place because these activities follow me from my house to my work place, and back.

What kind of mood/state were you in at the time of the happening(s)?
-I am a happy person who likes to stay indoors and fiddle on the internet before all of this started happening. Before the paranormal activities began, I was at my most peaceful point in my life; I had everything in life figured out and only had to sit through college. Now, I don't know where my life is headed and I remain in a state of emptiness all of the time.

Are there any witnesses?
-My family has seen and experienced these paranormal activities when it started occurring to me. They gave their assistance as best as they can when it started but to no avail. Nowadays, my parents do their best to avoid me and deny to their best ability that whatever happened to me was nothing supernatural and is not related to spirits.

Any physical media such as Pictures or video of an occurrence?
-I have taken pictures and recorded videos and audio files of the paranormal activities. I thought that if I had some proof somebody would believe me and point me in the right direction. I was wrong because everybody who seem to encounter my explanations of these activities would point me to the mental hospital. I stopped taking pictures and recording anything of it because I cannot catch anything on record.

Have you ever been physically harmed by something you couldn't see?
-I have been shot in the back of my head by an invisible thing on two legs. On the night when the first serious, interdimensional, offense was made someone or something, which is invisible completely, jumped into my house through my bathroom and ran as fast as it can into my bedroom; this thing shot me in the back of my head with a thing that felt like a bullet out of a gun; noise of a gunfire was heard as loud as could be throughout the house. There has been consistent light kinetic activity on my physical body ever since; in the form of being poked by invisible fingers; and being pushed and pulled in the spine by some invisible magnetic force.

If you heard speaking...What was said?
-I hear voices of many individuals ranging up to 30 different voices; they speak like gangsters, talk in Spanish, and often mention about how they are going to shoot me if I try to find them. At the time when I was new to the paranormal activity, I started hearing voices after I got shot in the head by an invisible bullet; they were talking about how they were only playing around in the city at night and are not looking to harm anyone; only a short month later, they became a group of angry rebels and started taking whatever they feel like from me. Most of them speak of nothing now but only consistently harass me to the point of bullying and threatening my life with physical pain.

Stench? Can you describe the scent?
-I sometimes smell the scent of defecation but nothing of the like in my area; I even smell piss on them like that of how you would smell off a bum. I believe that they continue to add to the smell as I recently have noticed the scent of old soda and dog poop.

Have you had ANY recurring Dreams?
-Nothing of the sort. The last time I have had any recurring dreams was a very long time ago--say five years.

If so....Were there any people or otherwise that keep re-appearing in them?
-In the time that I have had those recurring dreams, I am able to recognize multiple characters/people that continuously pop up. I have never met these people in real life except until later in the month. They would appear in my destination when I go places and these people I recognize would just sit quietly in place and speak silently to each other. I have very little precise use of this knowledge however. I find that it takes a certain talent to decipher dreams; I have only come into it later.

Do you recognize anything that has stood out to you
and if so....Why did it stand out?
-No, I am currently oblivious to anything that stands out; I am consistently being put under physical duress and have not had the time to take note of anything around me. If I recall correctly, the sky stand out more often than not to me in the past. Again, I am very oblivious to things like this ever since I have lost my peace of mind.

Also; Where were you stationed in the Army, what units were you in, and where did you deploy?
I was stationed in Korea, and then in Georgia. I have had deployments to Germany, and Fort Bragg, both for training; I also trained in Fort Benning, North Carolina--that is where I first experienced "military magic:" some people can see through walls and react to your bodily state on the other side, and some can even attack your facial muscles and cause you to make a completely upside down smile.

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Your right, good call.

I get too comfortable in our little world and forget we are probably being casually monitored.

But I would like to get him to think that his military service maybe the root cause of his problem.