I need links to magick and occultism sites on the deep web

TimeFlipper

Written by a fruadulent "doctor" (Doreal) whose real name was Claude (not a doctor) Doggins from Sulphur Springs Texas, though he was an Okie for most of his life.
Worse, Jason Colavito makes a good case that Doggins plagiarised H.P. Lovecraft in writing his "tablets." "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth": A Lovecraftian Plagiarism

It's a fraud. Find something else to believe in.

Harte

I thought you might appreciate this particular "Okie" which you mentioned Hartey...I have something in common with Merle Haggard, i`m always "looking haggard" these days :D..

noxinfinitum

How wonderful for you. I'm sure there are more than enough idiots in the world for your writings to find a following.

Have you ever tried humming "Mairzsy doats" while trying to do an OBE?

It works as well as anything Doggett made up.

Harte
As I expected, the braying of a jackass, lacking the intellectual uprightness to value or investigate what any other being has put in existence, disbelieving their experience with a closed heart and mind, and reducing it to an adolescent joke in which your misappropriated "superiority" makes you feel you are upholding your own paper thin identity, but in fact is transparent to all. You have no idea with who you speak, nor do you care. I came on to this forum because I actually have interesting information and experiences to share. You're obviously only looking to mock people and put people down as life has done to you. Life is what you think it is. And it returns unto you what you put out. Whether or not you care to believe me, those words which you dismiss as those of a charlatan, have been put to rigorous test, and from them came a connection which has led me to one of the most beautiful ideas and monumental projects ever conceived.

Harte

As I expected, the braying of a jackass, lacking the intellectual uprightness to value or investigate what any other being has put in existence, disbelieving their experience with a closed heart and mind, and reducing it to an adolescent joke in which your misappropriated "superiority" makes you feel you are upholding your own paper thin identity, but in fact is transparent to all. You have no idea with who you speak, nor do you care. I came on to this forum because I actually have interesting information and experiences to share. You're obviously only looking to mock people and put people down as life has done to you. Life is what you think it is. And it returns unto you what you put out. Whether or not you care to believe me, those words which you dismiss as those of a charlatan, have been put to rigorous test, and from them came a connection which has led me to one of the most beautiful ideas and monumental projects ever conceived.
You're a dumbass if you think I don't know what I'm talking about here.
That's who I'm talking to.

So, you've written? Words?

So have Graham Hancock, Erich Von Daniken and Zechariah Sitchin.

I don't believe them either. I mock them all the time. Because they deserve it.
As do you.

Harte

alpha centauri

How is the pronunciation of these spells, I think I have been pronouncing them in a too Japanese method.
Dor is pronounced like door, with a short short "o" and rolled "r". "E" like the name "e". "Ul" and "la" like in Allah. For the "u" in ".uk" accent is like a double "o" sound. Roll the "l's" slightly.
Think more along the lines of Arabic or Hebrew in pronunciation. That will get you closer.

I was told that a lot of magical words were depolarized by the protectors of our planet, the ascended masters. Because a lot of negative humans used them and so it was counterproductive. That was in Atlantis, I think.

But in the future there will be words produced by our common mass consciousness that will allow things like that.
But they have to be charged by our planetary population first.

The emerald tablet of Toth the Atlantian are explained in the book The Secret Flower of Life 1 by Drunvalo Melchizedek. And I think it is true what he says. These tablet are far too cryptic to be understandable in this way.

Written by a fruadulent "doctor" (Doreal) whose real name was Claude (not a doctor) Doggins from Sulphur Springs Texas, though he was an Okie for most of his life.
Worse, Jason Colavito makes a good case that Doggins plagiarised H.P. Lovecraft in writing his "tablets." "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth": A Lovecraftian Plagiarism

It's a fraud. Find something else to believe in.
LOL Sure it works.

Harte

I know a lot of people that read those tablet. but I do not know anybody who said it worked.
I spelled it in different ways and I still cannot astral travel.
How did it work, @noxinfinitum ? And can you astral travel to one of us to proof it?

The site of @Harte also do not convice me. I rather think Lovecraft used old scrolls to write his books. Because I know older books that tell similar things than Lovecraft.

And there are not so much similarities, in my opinion.

Harte

I'm not convinced that Doggins plagiarized Lovecraft either.

I am, however, convinced that Doggins was talking out of his a$$.
There's no question he misrepresented himself (by today's standards, at least.)

There's also no question that he didn't find 10 emerald tablets left in the Great Pyramid by Thoth the Atlantean.

Harte

Harte

I know the rules of this site, they caused me to leave once before. I feel like I'm skating on thin ice when I point out that Doreal's are not the authentic emrald tablets. I posted that (and a couple of other facts at this site) anyway because I don't like the idea of people being utterly ignorant on a subject then reading a thread and thinking they learned something, when in fact are just still ignorant on the matter.

I understand that people don't like their ideas shot down by the light of reality. As an educator myself, I know that education is a painful process.

But I maintain that, if one wants to discuss the paranormal, it is important to cull out the provably false claims from the unexplained ones. That way, one is actually conversing on the subject, and not on the frauds.

However, this is not my site, and obviously the site owner can do things whatever way he wants. I fully understand the strictures placed on debate here - the site had only three or four regular posters not that long ago (I was one of them.) Traffic is important to any website, and if I run off all the fringies, traffic here would drop back down to unacceptable levels.

On the other hand, anyone that reads this thread now knows about the REAL "Emerald Tablet of Thoth" and I think that is a good thing for paranormal discussions.

Harte
Five years ago

Harte

MysteriousBuddha

You don't need the dark web. You need to master astral projection. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth give the keys to travel outside the body and directing your travels through the projection of your third eye. It works.

Spell for the release from your body: Dor-E-UL-LA

Spell to permanently release yourself from the bonds of limitations: LA-UM-I-L-GAN

Also, try Eliphas Levi's Transcendental Magic: Its Doctrine and Ritual, Book 4, and The Kybalion. These are all outer doors. Hard to tell where you're at. If you need deeper references, let me know.

Hope that helps. The rest you'll have to research yourself. Hermetic.com and the Hermetic Underground are good sources as well!

N.O.X.

Please share me your whattsapp num[] ber

Last edited by a moderator: