I need to time travel

mariya94

Hi everyone,
I've been on this forum since October 2015 and I joined because I need to time travel. I would like to redo a year and a half of my life (starting from July 2013 to January 2015). If I could redo that period of my life, it would fix things. I would do anything to go back and get a second chance. Please help!

Last edited:

Aruna

what happened marii??? weren't you using your stm with brian??

tflofasho

Mariya; I'm hoping you Come to the same conclusion I have that if no one has done it and can't do do when everyone else is asking from help from people who don't know anything and ask questions themselves trying to figure things out in he forefront; then you need to think carefully and process the idea that it doesn't exist and shouldn't live on false hopes that don't exist where everyone else are acting like they're asking for cheating notes from other people who worked hard on their notes; expecting to use them and pass an exam they know not how to pass.

Sometimes I get wary where people on here act falsely optimistic and delude themselves that it's ok the think and believe like that when it isn't.

Especially the smartasses who think they're sooooooo smart and act like gods gift to mankind. My solution; I blocked them because I got tired of their smart allec remarks. Nor are they being funny either other than being schmucks. And honestly; I don't have to deal with any stupid 4chan asshats who think they're the coolest thing ever making fun of others problems and not focusing on their own.

Especially people on here who use such means for selfish purposes for things they think they're ok with when people like me and others don't agree with them. Like I said; I don't have to be nice to people and feel sorry for their situations when others don't feel the same for me or help me out of my situations when I needed help the past 8 years.

Life taught me to be selfish and that's ok. Most likely; that little conga that those desperate "time travelers" created; are most likely going to back stab and attack each other becsuse one didn't do this or that like the foolish retarded hippie communal they all became. Believe me; I can foresee it and most likely it will dissolve in such a state. This is why I severed myself away from said individuals who would only be detrimental to my own well being when I shouldn't have to care for theirs either. Nor do I have to help contribute when they don't understand what on earth they're doing. And I also don't expect them to time travel and change the past either. It's not going to happen; otherwise it would have already been done.

These people will most likely fry themselves with cables or Attack others for answers that may possibly not be there out of Stockholm syndrome. And what I considered shen dismissing people on here and the intended because they dismissed something is: I don't have to agree with them. I don't have to feel sorry or care for them or even do anythjng about it either? I don't care if they ignore facts and other people's negTive words, I do. And I do for good reason to be careful as well and not be delusional also.

Kid died becsuse your were irresponsible? Not my problem; should've been a better parent with s good system going; especially when shacking with someone who probably most likely sucked like they did too.

Significant other doesn't love you? Respect their choice and leave them alone. They don't love you and don't want you. Sucks to hear that. Been there done that. Lost the love of my life; and I'm still bitter about it not can I do anything about it. But I wouldn't want to force someone to do something they don't want becsuse I don't want the same happening to me. I love them that much to let them do that.

Now professional and health stuff; I can understand. And it sucks. But honestly I wish I had my health back too and my freedoms. I'm sorry angel honey had her face destroyed, but sometimes when I am countered with situations where people expect me to feel for them sbkut something that may never happen; can't do it nor should they expect me to, because they don't understand what it's like to suffer from the physical affects that affected my psyche and no one cares or will ever understand that, taking their health for granted like that.

Bottom line;

If you're asking after doing everything you tried; you need to ask yourself serious questions whether or not your doing the right thing or just wasting your time. That's all I have to say.

bluejay_1919

That's kind of cold, dude. If you don't have kids maybe you shouldn't run your mouth about people who have LOST theirs. YOU don't always know every detail or the circumstances around a child's death. Yeah...there are bad parents out there. Sometimes it just that bad things happen, period. Sometimes, parents mess up.

For someone that is always going on about how rude, harsh and selfish everyone here on this forum is, your posts and rants are coming off quite selfish and rude and cold. Always going on about how terrible your life is and whatnot. Sorry man, that sucks. And most of us do care. Doesnt mean we can take you back in time, doesn't mean we can do anything, really to help you...but damn, don't accuse us of being selfish arseholes that don't give a flying f* about you. We care, we mess up, we're human.

Please, next time you go on a rant about how horrible we all are...leave us parents out of it. Like I said...if you don't have kids you have no room to talk about it. There are people on here that have lost children....be a little bit more respective and less cold.

tflofasho

I'm not a parent nor have I been in a relationship. Don't ask me to care or comprehend because I can't.

Azzy21

That's kind of cold, dude. If you don't have kids maybe you shouldn't run your mouth about people who have LOST theirs. YOU don't always know every detail or the circumstances around a child's death. Yeah...there are bad parents out there. Sometimes it just that bad things happen, period. Sometimes, parents mess up.

For someone that is always going on about how rude, harsh and selfish everyone here on this forum is, your posts and rants are coming off quite selfish and rude and cold. Always going on about how terrible your life is and whatnot. Sorry man, that sucks. And most of us do care. Doesnt mean we can take you back in time, doesn't mean we can do anything, really to help you...but damn, don't accuse us of being selfish arseholes that don't give a flying f* about you. We care, we mess up, we're human.

Please, next time you go on a rant about how horrible we all are...leave us parents out of it. Like I said...if you don't have kids you have no room to talk about it. There are people on here that have lost children....be a little bit more respective and less cold.
I couldn't have said it better myself. As bluejay said you don't understand what others are going/ went through or how/ what happened. You shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about. You have every right to feel the way you do. But you have no right to be disrespectful or rude to people. It sucks that you went through what you went through whatever it was I truly feel for you. But as the saying goes if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. Just because there are people that are rude to you doesn't mean you should be the same way to others. Everyone here is trying to find ways to tt and answers. I lost my child not because I am a bad parent or anything I did. She had a horrible accident. My heart hurts and breaks every day that goes by without her as I'm sure every other parent on here feels without their child. You don't have kids and for that reason can't understand and for your sake I hope will never know this feeling. So let people be. Let them post say feel do what they want without judgement. As you would want for yourself. As for mariya94 I'm sorry for whatever it was you went through and hope you have success with time travel to change it. I've been trying to find information other places not just here. I've seen some things online here and there but I want to find out more facts. I'm not sure if time travel is possible or not but for the sake of us all I hope it is or will be soon and yes even for those who want to be negative because they too deserve to be able to change what ever needs to be changed that hurt them be it health, love or whatever