I need to time travel

mariya94

Yeah, compassion means the ability to feel for others. Anyone who has undergone suffering deserves it. I haven't gone through suffering personally, but just need to undo things that make me feel desperate to do that now. But I still feel compassion for others who deserve it. And others should too.

Time shifter B28

Hi Mariya 94,

Time travel where you actually go back in time physically and completely as yourself in order to re-live a time period of your life where you act and decide differently so that you change the past and cause the present to be changed also = very Dangerous!!!! For everyone else's sake, I would not recommend that you do this. The danger of the butterfly (or charging bull) affect could be devastating! I don't believe you can definitely control other people and circumstances completely in order to have a more positive or a certain desired result in your life.

An example of what I mean is in the recent Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Depp as the mad hatter (2016) where Alice goes back in time and figures out why the Queen of hearts is so mean. Alice steps in to prevent something from happening, but an accident occurs anyway ( just caused in a different way.). In the movie/story Alice fails at changing the past, but it is the present action and choice of the sister of the Queen of Hearts that causes positive change.

In my opinion, we are unable to go back and change certain things once they happen, such as a car accident that breaks bones or a shattered ceramic vase that has fallen. How we wish we could go back and prevent or change that! But the good news is that you have power over your current and future choices. Try to look at your circumstance and/or yourself with a different perspective and figure out how to make the best of it. Sometimes the best opportunities come out of bad decisions, wrong choices, pain and suffering, or unexpected events.

For example, with the broken bones, you seek medical help and try to get your bones to mend and heal and figure out how to adapt life accordingly (use crutches, take time off to rest, etc.). For a broken vase, sometimes you can try gluing it together, but if it is too broken then you could go buy another vase (maybe a different type of vase - one that is just as pretty or prettier) to replace it . Also, you can use the broken pieces of the vase to create a pretty mosaic, which may be prettier and more useful than your vase was before it broke. Loss may be inevitable, such as throwing the pieces of the original expensive favorite vase away and not having money to buy another vase. Flowers will end up in an old ugly plastic Tupperware or a disposable cup instead of a vase, but the flowers will still be pretty.

Personally, some things in my life still frustrate me and I wish I could redeem time and the past. I would love to go back and give myself advice (everyone is wise in retrospect). I have had to accept certain things and missed opportunities, but I now see that I have missed some great opportiuntiies in my life when I was too focused on the past and on the negative consequences of something. The best advice is to stay focused on and live in the present and work towards creating your future. No matter how bad life is (even for the despairing suicidal person), there is always hope!! You may still have to endure pain, suffering, frustration, etc. but there is always opportunity in the future for change!

Concerning answering your plea/question, I think it may be easier to jump into a parallel universe where the results of your past have resulted in a different future - and live there.

Another approach you may want to try is to "re-live" the past where you meditate and take yourself back through an experience and see and feel it completely, but with either a different perspective or step back from it to evaluate it better. Sometimes you can change how your body experiences and feels when you relive it and/or even create a different outcome/memory or an additional memory with it that will help your body, mind/thinking, and emotions heal and release the trauma and reset your memory and/or thinking for a different outcome in your past. This will work with some things, but not everything, depending on what you are trying to change.

Some other approaches are prayer, spiritual renewal, God and a miracle, relationship solutions, mind reset, Emotional healing, brainstorming other solutions, etc.

I am trying to suggest other solutions for you than physical time travel and living in the past. I am assuming your desire for time travel to the past is your answer to something, but we can sidestep the complicated how of time travel in order to come up with solutions to what you really want and desire. That is an important item - to really examine your mind and feelings and determine what it is you really want. Time travel to the past may not be what your heart truly desires if you are completely honest with yourself or maybe it is, but the reasons for time travel may be different than what you originally thought. Be careful of getting what you wish for if you have not honestly and thoroughly examined this.

I hope some of my reflections are useful even if not for your current challenge.

Time Shifter B28

mistertimes

b28,
she wants time travel to the past...not psychological bs.
time travel exists, its just not part of your century, at least not in the civilian field.
time travel can only happen if it is to a different dimensional space...AKA different universe
there is no such thing as time travel to your past, you travel to a different universe because you are creating a different time line by going "back" to begin with.
You can listen to 1950s recordings correct? you can also travel back there.. you can travel back to any time its just wont end up in your current timeline...you may or may not meet yourself because you may or may not exist there ...same for the others..the art of time travel is to be able to go to the closest most similar dimensional space to your current one
everything is possible it just doesn't belong in your current timeline. not yet.

there should be no doubt in your mind, time travel is as real as video recordings its just not part of the civilian industry in the first quarter of the 21st century. Not yet.

All unexplained UFO and even some of the explained ones : ) ...are time travelers traveling from one dimensional space to another.

tflofasho

Yeah, compassion means the ability to feel for others. Anyone who has undergone suffering deserves it. I haven't gone through suffering personally, but just need to undo things that make me feel desperate to do that now. But I still feel compassion for others who deserve it. And others should too.

I agree. It's true what they say; hurt people hurt people.

Amidst suffering; people need to look past the anger and into the hurt of someone who needs to get help. And sometimes you have to realize and respect that you can't be that missing key these people need when they want comfort trust and assurance and can only do so much and not get caught up in going and treating them in such a way. It takes tact in all honesty to get there.

rishivashista13

b28,
she wants time travel to the past...not psychological bs.
time travel exists, its just not part of your century, at least not in the civilian field.
time travel can only happen if it is to a different dimensional space...AKA different universe
there is no such thing as time travel to your past, you travel to a different universe because you are creating a different time line by going "back" to begin with.
You can listen to 1950s recordings correct? you can also travel back there.. you can travel back to any time its just wont end up in your current timeline...you may or may not meet yourself because you may or may not exist there ...same for the others..the art of time travel is to be able to go to the closest most similar dimensional space to your current one
everything is possible it just doesn't belong in your current timeline. not yet.

there should be no doubt in your mind, time travel is as real as video recordings its just not part of the civilian industry in the first quarter of the 21st century. Not yet.

All unexplained UFO and even some of the explained ones : ) ...are time travelers traveling from one dimensional space to another.
Is there any proof that this theory of parallel universes is really true ??

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Angelface239

It would be nice do things in my past that is currently negativity affecting my present year and timeline as will.