I noticed that whenever I sniff somebody grunts, changes their body language and sometimes sniffs back. Has anybody here experienced that?

has this every happened to you?

• Total voters

dimension-1hacker

I have observed this occurring thousands of times and sometimes I ask the person "you sniffed, do you have a cold, are you alright?", and the person usually responds "I never did that no I do not". Most people are not aware of the occurences that causes their body language to change and most of that is subconscious too, and this occurs within most around three seconds after I sniffed. My consciousness filtered out most data and I tried to change that and succeeded, and recognized that I never actual "heard" any of that before my awareness increased.

Maulbeere

Oh I said, no, but come to think of it I hardly sniff ever. Is this just that body language synchronicity thing that people do as social animal though? I think there's a name for it but I forget.

dimension-1hacker

Oh I said, no, but come to think of it I hardly sniff ever. Is this just that body language synchronicity thing that people do as social animal though? I think there's a name for it but I forget.
It may be, you don't perceive yourself to sniff often because you are not aware of the times that you do, never have not gotten results when sniffing, the people within hearing range shift, change their body language, make a noise, grunt, sniffing back, and so on.
Do you mean body language, collective, tribal reactions?