I own one quarter of the grays aliens on Earth

lamdo263

Because the grays were said to have shown up with the Pelaideans at the Billy Meier landings and furthermore since Grays were involved with the abduction of a family member that may have succumbed to an accident because of those abductions, lastly furthermore because in my past lineage, there's a double track or royalty both from Earth and off Earth, then because of the default principles, a quarter of the Grays are indebted service to me.

This say is justified legal. Some of the Grays already know this. However the reason for printing to publics notice, I cannot be held to their actions, if any issues with them and this Earth host society, should fall into the area of malfeasance.

Legal statue, > That one cannot profit off of royal links in an onus way, to turn gross profits, but intruding into royal lineage for their own purposes, without first contacting that principle, in order to attempt those profits. There's extremely bad luck consequences for doing so.

AN APPOLOGY TO THE GRAYS AND THE LOSS OF THEIR SAUCER: I'm sorry that you had lost your saucer, but the night that you were snooping on me, I then did not know either who you were, or what you wanted. I' in downing your saucer with it going into the river near where I live, was an accident and I hope that you can see above this situation to forgive me.

Yes it's true, I probably was the real Darth Vader who is now that incarnate from a past existence. My agreed tenure as put forward to me by past contract, is, was to lead an exemplary life and not to go back to a warriors way with the then social trappings, even though I may still have some of these abilities now.

How I identified the saucer when it corkscrewed out from in back of that cloud, was the color and pattern from Linda Howe's book cover photograph, Alien Harvest book. It is my heart filled hope that we can get along better, with me there's no reason to fear me, nor have to sneak around about anything.

With sincere thanks and a hope for understanding. Dan

Martian

Wow.

Don't you know that the greys are good & not evil? Just think. Hollywood consistently portrays the greys as evil, yet hollywood itself is full of evil seldom matched or surpassed in earthling history. Someone once said, "you will know them by their works". Look at Hollywood's works.

Secretman3811

Because the grays were said to have shown up with the Pelaideans at the Billy Meier landings and furthermore since Grays were involved with the abduction of a family member that may have succumbed to an accident because of those abductions, lastly furthermore because in my past lineage, there's a double track or royalty both from Earth and off Earth, then because of the default principles, a quarter of the Grays are indebted service to me.

This say is justified legal. Some of the Grays already know this. However the reason for printing to publics notice, I cannot be held to their actions, if any issues with them and this Earth host society, should fall into the area of malfeasance.

Legal statue, > That one cannot profit off of royal links in an onus way, to turn gross profits, but intruding into royal lineage for their own purposes, without first contacting that principle, in order to attempt those profits. There's extremely bad luck consequences for doing so.

AN APPOLOGY TO THE GRAYS AND THE LOSS OF THEIR SAUCER: I'm sorry that you had lost your saucer, but the night that you were snooping on me, I then did not know either who you were, or what you wanted. I' in downing your saucer with it going into the river near where I live, was an accident and I hope that you can see above this situation to forgive me.

Yes it's true, I probably was the real Darth Vader who is now that incarnate from a past existence. My agreed tenure as put forward to me by past contract, is, was to lead an exemplary life and not to go back to a warriors way with the then social trappings, even though I may still have some of these abilities now.

How I identified the saucer when it corkscrewed out from in back of that cloud, was the color and pattern from Linda Howe's book cover photograph, Alien Harvest book. It is my heart filled hope that we can get along better, with me there's no reason to fear me, nor have to sneak around about anything.

Dan still alive hmm ok.

Noah_A_S

You're crazy.

lamdo263

You're crazy.
This is a PS or public service. So there's not argumentation or points to debate here, So anyone with any view, might as well talk to a wall.

The one thing I've learned in my life, is that you don't make an unlimited charge on someone, unless you can spot that draft. Secondly, no one's walked in my shoes, to know both what I've gone through, or experienced.

So any traveling webbie can cast their views in this post, as it won't mean anything. Cheap punks and low life's throw rocks and or gossip from a distance, so do the damage you want in this thread.

Martian

This is a PS or public service. So there's not argumentation or points to debate here, So anyone with any view, might as well talk to a wall.

The one thing I've learned in my life, is that you don't make an unlimited charge on someone, unless you can spot that draft. Secondly, no one's walked in my shoes, to know both what I've gone through, or experienced.

So any traveling webbie can cast their views in this post, as it won't mean anything. Cheap punks and low life's throw rocks and or gossip from a distance, so do the damage you want in this thread.
With that, you've aroused my curiousity. I'm interested in hearing your experiences.