I own one quarter of the grays aliens on Earth

lamdo263

no one owns the greys except those aliens who created them for slaves and to serve them
The origin of the Grays according to this book https://www.amazon.com/Extra-Terrestrial-Friends.. The Dan Burisch interview parts 1, 2 & 3 the interview with the ET Khyela.

Legal, the Hiawatha biography story, on using someone's life story, without their consent and or a fiduciary paid out to the. So let's see in three to four movies along, the theater mark-on take was thirty two billion and since that finance is royalty cursed mark on pre-agreement, they have to honor it.

Four, one cannot conscript a member of one's family to serve in the attempt to control or subvert an agreed re-situating, under the pretense of friendship and structure this as a lie or deception. Heavy, heavy series of penalties for this and this is mainly how the Billy Meier Pleiadean landings infraction. *Why do you think that Billy was calling everyone liars, during the contacts?

All I have to tell you, read up if you want, but this conversation's done.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

I mean I GUESS there is the theory that Grey's are literally just there to serve a greater being, but that would assume you are a greater being, That greys have no soul or conscious of their own they are literally just drones in place to do bidding. During abductions the heavy work is done by a Greater Grey or another being all together, the little guys are just there for moral support and to steal things.

But that is just your basic everyday Grey alien, now the Grey's are considered to be a race all them self's to some degree, some from the future, some from other galaxy's and some who are literally just created to serve.

So i would think those who are actually conscious beings would probably have a say in being owned by a human on a world on the bring of extinction, the drone guys ya, they don't care, so yes i suppose you could technically own a batch of the clothes stealing greys.

lamdo263

I mean I GUESS there is the theory that Grey's are literally just there to serve a greater being, but that would assume you are a greater being, That greys have no soul or conscious of their own they are literally just drones in place to do bidding. During abductions the heavy work is done by a Greater Grey or another being all together, the little guys are just there for moral support and to steal things.

But that is just your basic everyday Grey alien, now the Grey's are considered to be a race all them self's to some degree, some from the future, some from other galaxy's and some who are literally just created to serve.

So i would think those who are actually conscious beings would probably have a say in being owned by a human on a world on the bring of extinction, the drone guys ya, they don't care, so yes i suppose you could technically own a batch of the clothes stealing greys.
Replying to all of you that have visited this thread, I am kind of overcome by your concern. However what I had printed in this public document, is exactly what it says my claims are.

I originally was doing nothing but living my life and then these authors came out with Star Wars which the central character, Darth Vader was my identity in a former existence. Nobody had visited me asking if it was alright to use this past identity of mine, which technically by a court of law is priateing. They also made a substantial amount of earnings off the four movie series, which I have a right to.

Secondly, there's a problem with the royalty factor in Darth Vader, as you call him, as this also was a social economic boost to this society. What these thieves do not understand is that there's heavy curses associated with royalty, to where one does not use them, without some kind of recompense offered.

Lastly, a family member was seeded into the family I was starting and was not only defective, as he was the incarnation of a British Rock Star that had substances abuse issues problems, but he was also being abducted early in the morning by the Grays. On top of the errors already accrued by the constabulary, this fiddling with my now deceased family member is direct family meddling.

*So by the recompense factor associated with Vader as a past royal figure, then the grays being in error, because of their transgression, are now indebted into servitude. There's no way out of this, they know the drill, so if I bid for them to do me a favor, they must comply, or suffer badly from the curse.

This is why this is a public post, in order to let all concerned, know that this is now an issue with an enforcement issue attached to it. In the past there was the breaking into King Tut's tomb, which caused workers to die, but Lord Vader held and still holds a dramatically bad royal curse, concerning the state of affairs. I, much to my chagrin am roped into this clause, because of you societies' insistence that I see this movie, which is technically one of the facets of my past existence.

#Here's the thing, I know that the state of affairs get boring on this planet, but you should have had an agent from one of the alphabet organizations drop by and tell me that you were going to do this, make this movie about one of my past existences. There's also security reasons why and this also has to do with off world criminal elements. My security?!

So what I have done and I already mentioned this here, is that I went to the Orion system, using a system of parallel parsing and hooked up with the Orion's robots as mentioned in the Voronezh school yard incident. This was easy for me to do, as I said, again, this is like me minding my own business having a drink at a bar and some jerk comes up and hits me. voronezh UFO - Bing

These bots know me now. They know who I am, where I am. How to identify me. On top of that I'm probably by now, as an AI personality encoded into the Orion's computer hierarchy. Yes, they're very powerful, but again, I once was Darth Vader, so know how to work within that element. I have no assurance that this society is not going to perform another idiot, asshole, trick, so not only does the curse, ascribe a quarter of the grays to me servitude, but I'm also registered within the Orion's computer network.

I'm not just going to sit back and allow this society walk all over me again. Besides, the covid 19 creation, technically since I had it, is considered an assault and battery. So I hope you can now see my viewpoints?

This situation has the potential of becoming a lot worse, primarily, IF those concerned want to let it get that way. I'm sticking up for my interest and all my primary say at the beginning of this post demonstrates this. As Darth Vader I dealt with so many differing types and styles of aliens, that it would make most Earthling's head's swim. So I hope now anyone can see just why I made the post?

I will tell you and whoever's in charge should consider the following, good relations with an ET or ET affiliated person, is better than bad relations. Okay, happy puppy, u get it?

Wind7

Staff
I originally was doing nothing but living my life and then these authors came out with Star Wars which the central character, Darth Vader was my identity in a former existence. Nobody had visited me asking if it was alright to use this past identity of mine, which technically by a court of law is priateing. They also made a substantial amount of earnings off the four movie series, which I have a right to.

I think you should sue.

(y)

BlastTyrant

Replying to all of you that have visited this thread, I am kind of overcome by your concern. However what I had printed in this public document, is exactly what it says my claims are.

Secondly, there's a problem with the royalty factor in Darth Vader, as you call him, as this also was a social economic boost to this society. What these thieves do not understand is that there's heavy curses associated with royalty, to where one does not use them, without some kind of recompense offered.

Lastly, a family member was seeded into the family I was starting and was not only defective, as he was the incarnation of a British Rock Star that had substances abuse issues problems, but he was also being abducted early in the morning by the Grays. On top of the errors already accrued by the constabulary, this fiddling with my now deceased family member is direct family meddling.

*So by the recompense factor associated with Vader as a past royal figure, then the grays being in error, because of their transgression, are now indebted into servitude. There's no way out of this, they know the drill, so if I bid for them to do me a favor, they must comply, or suffer badly from the curse.

This is why this is a public post, in order to let all concerned, know that this is now an issue with an enforcement issue attached to it. In the past there was the breaking into King Tut's tomb, which caused workers to die, but Lord Vader held and still holds a dramatically bad royal curse, concerning the state of affairs. I, much to my chagrin am roped into this clause, because of you societies' insistence that I see this movie, which is technically one of the facets of my past existence.

#Here's the thing, I know that the state of affairs get boring on this planet, but you should have had an agent from one of the alphabet organizations drop by and tell me that you were going to do this, make this movie about one of my past existences. There's also security reasons why and this also has to do with off world criminal elements. My security?!

So what I have done and I already mentioned this here, is that I went to the Orion system, using a system of parallel parsing and hooked up with the Orion's robots as mentioned in the Voronezh school yard incident. This was easy for me to do, as I said, again, this is like me minding my own business having a drink at a bar and some jerk comes up and hits me. voronezh UFO - Bing

These bots know me now. They know who I am, where I am. How to identify me. On top of that I'm probably by now, as an AI personality encoded into the Orion's computer hierarchy. Yes, they're very powerful, but again, I once was Darth Vader, so know how to work within that element. I have no assurance that this society is not going to perform another idiot, asshole, trick, so not only does the curse, ascribe a quarter of the grays to me servitude, but I'm also registered within the Orion's computer network.

I'm not just going to sit back and allow this society walk all over me again. Besides, the covid 19 creation, technically since I had it, is considered an assault and battery. So I hope you can now see my viewpoints?

This situation has the potential of becoming a lot worse, primarily, IF those concerned want to let it get that way. I'm sticking up for my interest and all my primary say at the beginning of this post demonstrates this. As Darth Vader I dealt with so many differing types and styles of aliens, that it would make most Earthling's head's swim. So I hope now anyone can see just why I made the post?

I will tell you and whoever's in charge should consider the following, good relations with an ET or ET affiliated person, is better than bad relations. Okay, happy puppy, u get it?

Oh, Okay. So, out of my own curiosity, were you Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker? Cause the Darth Character was kind of dark and bent on universal destruction for the Empire. Anakin i mean ya, he did kill a room full of kids, but he at least had a chance ya know? I'm not sure i'd want to be imaged from Darth Vader O_O

Or do you mean just your name was Darth Vader not the Lucas Films creation with the black armor and asthma.

lamdo263

Blast Tyrant said, {
Oh, Okay. So, out of my own curiosity, were you Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker? Cause the Darth Character was kind of dark and bent on universal destruction for the Empire. Anakin i mean ya, he did kill a room full of kids, but he at least had a chance ya know? I'm not sure i'd want to be imaged from Darth Vader O_O
Or do you mean just your name was Darth Vader not the Lucas Films creation with the black armor and asthma.} //

Lamdo answers; The actual Lord Vader was nothing like the movie depict him. He was the child of nobility, I know that for sure, but raised in a junk yard and I think that's the case, because junk yards are resourceful places. The Emperor wanted that for young Anakin, as this society calls him.

Where issues got hairy, is just after Anakin went into his twenties. I think and this is a guess on my part, but the little bit of Sith they put in him, when he was in the womb, was to mitigate heat. The planet Anakin was on, was extremely hot at times. This was for his survival.

The combination of a normal human gene and Sith, caused a type of encroaching paranoia in Anakin, to where he started seeking out all kinds of criminal elements. This wasn't a good social direction for him to go in.

What happened to Anakin is that he got in with traders, not good ones either and the transport craft lost power, while flying. When I had seen the movie Pitch Black, the spaceship to ground crash scene, all kinds of memories started to come back, as this is how I then ended up as a cripple.*What is really really bothering me, is that to this day, I don't know if tis was an accident, or the Emperor's direct doing, as I was his trans-placed son, then.

You see the Emperor himself was from an established royal line, but did not have a queen. He was something like two hundred years of age, when I knew him. Legend says and this was also backed up by two time travel technicians that viewed back to that time, the Emperor lived to be nine hundred years of age. He was from a highly specialized genetic line, to where they were extremely long lived.

On myself, after I was repaired from the accident, he took care of me, but did not say outright that he was my father. Time and after the academy taught me who he really was. In me, portably when I was only a zygote, put some kind of super genetic engineering into me. This was probably then when my mother was asleep, via very advanced methods. With the bio-assisting suit on, I was like Superman. The thing I didn't like though, was having to kill people. I just didn't like it, wasn't in my nature, although I was extremely good at it.

On George Lucas, if he knew just how many aliens still know the true story of Darth Vader, I bet you he would have never made the films. Personally, I don't know whether to hug him or punch him, I'm so conflicted.

lamdo263

Or do you mean just your name was Darth Vader not the Lucas Films creation with the black armor and asthma.
The giant spermatozoa I passed while urinating. I'm not making this up and they weren't parasites, but I passed what looked like two giant spermatozoa that were black. This was about a month or so ago.

The length of these were about an inch long with the head of the sperm being about half the size of a grain of rice. The tails made the length one inch long. They flushed out with my urine while going to the bathroom and I did not know what to do when I saw them in the toilet bowl.

I heard that the people then were giant and what I'm thinking is that the effect from seeing Vader was so strong, that part of my anatomy reverted and my testies just made two giant sperm.

Each made their appearance at different dates, but both in the toilet bowl. I kind of freaked when I saw them and looked closely at them before flushing. I know now that I was Lord Vader, I had to be.

Secretman3811

The giant spermatozoa I passed while urinating. I'm not making this up and they weren't parasites, but I passed what looked like two giant spermatozoa that were black. This was about a month or so ago.

The length of these were about an inch long with the head of the sperm being about half the size of a grain of rice. The tails made the length one inch long. They flushed out with my urine while going to the bathroom and I did not know what to do when I saw them in the toilet bowl.

I heard that the people then were giant and what I'm thinking is that the effect from seeing Vader was so strong, that part of my anatomy reverted and my testies just made two giant sperm.

Each made their appearance at different dates, but both in the toilet bowl. I kind of freaked when I saw them and looked closely at them before flushing. I know now that I was Lord Vader, I had to be.
too bad that the lord Vader was kill by the deathstar so his son could not get him out it all in the Star War movie you must have been brainwash by that movie but maybe possess by the Demons no hard feeling here peace.
also..the Movie have some true and some false so peace to you.