I saw a ghost!!!!

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Now, hear me out here. I know I've been known to test the community, but I'm NOT joking. So, let me start. So, I've been at Disney, and I saw something on Sunday, truly amazing. So, I was on my way to Magic Kingdom, and I'm looking out the window. Then, all of a sudden, I see a figure walking across the grass. Now, you may say this is a normal person but here's the thing. He wasn't a clear man, he was kind of blurry. He wasn't pure white though. Also, he seemed to be just walking about a foot above the ground. Third of all, he was wearing like, business clothes and he was walking on a patch of grass in between two highways. I would've taken a picture, but I didn't have time. Tell me what you think.

Itheblaze

Angels wear shiny, white, robes, silly. This was a crooked dead lawyer that used to work for ole' Walt. He was looking for his soul that he lost.

bluejay_1919

I you feel it was a ghost...it probably was. Us physically alive humans can't float above the ground and appear blurry :) I believe ya.

On a side note..you mentioned some major health problems before. Something like that might have some serious affects on your mind and if or how your perceive the otherworldly realms around you. Maybe you are becoming more open.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Now, hear me out here. I know I've been known to test the community, but I'm NOT joking. So, let me start. So, I've been at Disney, and I saw something on Sunday, truly amazing. So, I was on my way to Magic Kingdom, and I'm looking out the window. Then, all of a sudden, I see a figure walking across the grass. Now, you may say this is a normal person but here's the thing. He wasn't a clear man, he was kind of blurry. He wasn't pure white though. Also, he seemed to be just walking about a foot above the ground. Third of all, he was wearing like, business clothes and he was walking on a patch of grass in between two highways. I would've taken a picture, but I didn't have time. Tell me what you think.

Pretty freaky. I saw kid dressed as a monk in the grocery store, so don't feel bad. lol.

heka2015

But behold, spoiler alarm!

whitewalker2.jpg

P.S.: Consider it a christmas gift for paranormalis and don't spread it::LOL::