I saw something strange?

kurisu

So I was in the bathroom washing up like everything is normal and, when i turned around to look at the door i noticed this "thing" I guess you would call it and, I didn't get a bad or good feeling just the feeling that it was there and, was "alive" it looked liked a square but, the the lines on the left and, right extended further then, the top line. It also had a white glow but, was solid and, transparent. I guess it had 'very little' transparency. Heres a image of it that i CREATED in photoshop I would like to say that again i MADE this image it's not the actual thing or anything like that

vXQOpg.jpg

What I made doesn't represent it as well as I would like the one I made looks more 'sharp' while the one I actually saw looked more round and, soft i guess.

BlastTyrant

thats a interesting shape, is this the first time you have witnessed this or anything like it?

kurisu

thats a interesting shape, is this the first time you have witnessed this or anything like it?

Ya this is the first thing I saw anything like this, the shape of it was so strange it was smaller then, my palm so it wasn't big or anything

kurisu

Did it feel like deja vu? even though you never seen it before was there a sense like it happened before?

No it the only real feeling I got when I looked it was maybe mesmerized for a lack of better words or maybe peaceful? For instance I wanted to poke it but, i didn't lift my hand and, touch it however when, I thought about touching it I knew if I did touch it, it would 'bounce' off my finger.

Peregrini

Kurisu;
I'm curious. Did what you saw appear to be a solid object you could touch and hold or as more of an apparition? Did it persist a long time unchanged or did it seem to fade out gradually or disappear quickly? You said it was by the door . Was it attached to the door in some way or floating in place? Did it move with your gaze or stay in one place? Optical anomalies interest me and I had a thought pop into mind when I read your post. Your answers may confirm or deny my initial thought.

kurisu

Kurisu;
I'm curious. Did what you saw appear to be a solid object you could touch and hold or as more of an apparition? Did it persist a long time unchanged or did it seem to fade out gradually or disappear quickly? You said it was by the door . Was it attached to the door in some way or floating in place? Did it move with your gaze or stay in one place? Optical anomalies interest me and I had a thought pop into mind when I read your post. Your answers may confirm or deny my initial thought.

I looked at it and, stared at it for a little it appeared solid maybe only a little transparent and, I can honestly say that it was actually there. As for it's disappearing it didn't fade away but, it basically just instantly disappeared. It stayed in the same spot or maybe moved a little it didn't stay aligned with my sight though. I'm not sure if it was attached to the door. If I had to say as a guess I would say that it was not attached to the door.

Peregrini

Initially I suspected you were seeing an "afterimage" or "ghost image". That is an image you "see" that is no longer in your field of view because the photoreceptors on your retina are sensitized to an image, usually brighter that other surrounding images, and when you look away you still see it. The slight movement could be caused by your eyes shifting just a little bit before you pull you gaze back. That's completely normal. If it was intense enough for you to think it was a solid presence I would have thought it would fade out rather than disappear quickly. Though it still could have.
As a test, I 'm guessing you were looking into a mirror before you turned to the door. If I am correct, try looking at the mirror again( or If I guess wrong at what you were looking at) and see if you can notice anything in the reflection that resembles the image you saw at the door. I await your findings before I go any further.

kurisu

Initially I suspected you were seeing an "afterimage" or "ghost image". That is an image you "see" that is no longer in your field of view because the photoreceptors on your retina are sensitized to an image, usually brighter that other surrounding images, and when you look away you still see it. The slight movement could be caused by your eyes shifting just a little bit before you pull you gaze back. That's completely normal. If it was intense enough for you to think it was a solid presence I would have thought it would fade out rather than disappear quickly. Though it still could have.
As a test, I 'm guessing you were looking into a mirror before you turned to the door. If I am correct, try looking at the mirror again( or If I guess wrong at what you were looking at) and see if you can notice anything in the reflection that resembles the image you saw at the door. I await your findings before I go any further.

I know what your talking about how when you look at a light the image of it is burned into your vision for a bit but, it wasn't that as for the mirror yes there is a mirror in the bathroom however I wasn't looking at the mirror and, i've yet to see the it again.