I saw two aliens

TieDieHippie

I was walking outside around 2 am and saw a flash of light in the sky and then saw two aliens I just wanted to let people know its possible to get visits with aliens I see ships all the time for years now and this is the first time I've seen aliens while being fully awake I forgot to say that when I saw them I wanted to go up to them and greet them but I didn't and I regret it so much I always told myself that when I finally saw them in person I wouldn't be scared at all but I was a bit scared I want them to visit me again but this was over a year ago and no visit yet

Overcoming our fears is probably one of the most important things for close range contact. They know if you are fearful and can read our minds. Because of our fears they usually won't appear at close range.
Few questions....
How far away were they from you ?
Was it in a city/town/woods etc? Describe the entire setting if you dont mind .
Were you thinking about aliens or contacting them on the day it occurred or the night before? Any dreams of them or astral contact ?
Do you practice meditation and/or any contact methods?

I had to overcome the fear factor as well and it's not easy. Anyone can say ohhh nothing to be afraid of here but until you experience it first hand, it's much easier said than done. We all know deep inside if that fear still exists and I'd be lying if a small portion didnt exist in me just based on the fact it can not be denied that bad ones exist too.
As Above, So Below
Much Love

TieDieHippie

It was in a small town in North Carolina
They were close enough for me to see them but they were not right next to me

I was thinking about meeting aliens before this happened actually I kinda felt like it was gonna happen before it did

I've seen a gray alien once before this on the bottom of the stairs when I woke up late one night

Around the time this happened I did meditate and attempt to astral project to contact them

TieDieHippie

They were skinny and I'd say at least 6 foot tall
They were naked or wearing skin tight clothes I'm not sure that's all I saw before I walked in the other direction like a coward

TieDieHippie

I have no idea why I don't remember that. But I have seen a very short grey looking alien with big eyes before it was actually very cute like a child alien

Have you seen aliens before? I'm very interested in hearing other people's stories I've already read some that are on here

STUARTDELTA

U STUARTDELTA HEARD A GREAT SPEECH IN A MOVIE ONCE , RESIDENT EVIL NEMESIS , THE SPEECH WAS FOR ALL THE NON BELIEVERS AND SKEPTIC'S OUT THERE, QUOTE - JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE DOESN'T BELIEVE YOU," THAT DOESN'T MEAN WHAT YOU SEE AND EXPERIENCE," ISN'T HAPPENING .

Krish

They were skinny and I'd say at least 6 foot tall
They were naked or wearing skin tight clothes I'm not sure that's all I saw before I walked in the other direction like a coward

Skinny?...Then they need to come to America...thank you...

Last edited: