I smoke weed to run from reality

Takira01

I smoke weed to flesh out reality, not to make a break. I don’t use cannabis because I hate my job or my life. I don’t smoke weed because I can’t pay my bills. I definitely don’t smoke weed to avoid working on my relationship. As a matter of fact, cannabis has done a lot to help my relationship. I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them. In fact, this is one of the sources of my weeds Barney's Farm Seeds. I smoke weed because I’m bipolar and I have a social anxiety disorder, and it helps me deal with it without taking pills. I smoke weed because it helps make me a better person.

Mayhem

Zenith
Hey, i gave that up cold stone.

My opinion it makes anxiety worse.

Though i didnt take strong pills for that, but i stopped taking them as well.

For me it was stress, but its not the same for others i concede that.

TimeFlipper

I smoke weed to flesh out reality, not to make a break. I don’t use cannabis because I hate my job or my life. I don’t smoke weed because I can’t pay my bills. I definitely don’t smoke weed to avoid working on my relationship. As a matter of fact, cannabis has done a lot to help my relationship. I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them. In fact, this is one of the sources of my weeds Barney's Farm Seeds. I smoke weed because I’m bipolar and I have a social anxiety disorder, and it helps me deal with it without taking pills. I smoke weed because it helps make me a better person.

Welcome to your new Paranormalis Family :)..
All i will say is, if something works positively and is safe for YOU, then continue with it, we are NOT here to judge you..(y)
Maybe you can tell all of us what interests you have, in the paranormal areas? :cool: :)..

taykair

Considering the fact that most weed smokers drive at a top speed of around 10 mph, perhaps the title of this thread should be changed to "I Smoke Weed To Walk Very Slowly Away From Reality".

Kairos

Weed habits are really bad. There is a woman I care a lot about but I cannot get passed her weed habit. She has to come home from work just to toke. It's basically like how an alcoholic does maintenance drinking. Every day. She smokes before going out the door for work. She smokes at lunch. She smokes as soon as she gets home. She smokes before going to bed. She convinced herself she needs it for all her ailments. She is young and beautiful, but I worry that shit is going to age her fast too. I think it probably makes her anxiety worse, but whatever. It's not like I am going to try to control her life. I am probably moving on.