I talked to john titor for about 2 seconds back in 2000.

Orpheus Rex

And it seems there is another Titor impersonator floating around. I found some interview where this guy claims to be John II:

The video was published 3 weeks ago but I couldn't bear to listen more than half an hour in because it was like "I AM, they're not and they're lying so believe me" sort of thing.

Does he also claim to Napoleon?

paradox404

And it seems there is another Titor impersonator floating around. I found some interview where this guy claims to be John II:

The video was published 3 weeks ago but I couldn't bear to listen more than half an hour in because it was like "I AM, they're not and they're lying so believe me" sort of thing.

Does he also claim to Napoleon?

Dunno, the interview was like 2hrs long but I only listened to a small part of it. That said I wouldn't be surprised if he did make such a claim...

This "Titor" also rabbits on about ufo's from what I could stand listening to.

Miscellaneous

Realistically speaking, you cannot have a conversation for 2 seconds. That's like saying you can go to the moon in 2 milliseconds <(-︿-)>

paradox404

Realistically speaking, you cannot have a conversation for 2 seconds. That's like saying you can go to the moon in 2 milliseconds <(-︿-)>

I imagine the op was stating it like that metaphorically. That said, if you have a properly programmes displacement unit you could theretically get to the moon in 2 milliseconds...

Miscellaneous

I imagine the op was stating it like that metaphorically. That said, if you have a properly programmes displacement unit you could theretically get to the moon in 2 milliseconds...
Keyword: theoretically.

Still a theory but not yet a reality. If OP said it metaphorically, then let OP validate your assumption to clarify that area which imo s/he could have done earlier.

MartinezDeMedio

This guy is a fake. This is just an attempt at some jerk to steal the john titor story. You remember that forum from september with Pamela where Kay titor sends Pam a package and pam says that she now realizes there are two or even three johns? This giu john two is claiming to be the second John. The one trying to find his way home or whatever. This is false. He makes bogus predictions that are outlandish and foolish and its sad that people are even Interviewing him. Sorry you don't know me, I'm new to this forums but I'm somewhat of john researcher. I do it for a hobby but I know a lot about the titor saga. And this John II guy is a total fake. The real John, doesent even have the same personality as this blow hard. Besides John was very private and reluctant to say too much, not to mention cryptic. This imposter, I've noticed, really likes to spill the beans about a lot of stuff that john never even mentioned. I once saw a letter from fake john in which he talks about the JfK assassination. And bigfoot being alive in his universe, and contact with aliens and such. Our john the real JT only hinted at passing interest in the paranormal. Fake john seems to be more obsesses with big foot and the anunaki than he is about old computers, twentieth century history and time travel and family values and constotutional rights. The real John was believable because he was practical not outlandish. Sorry, I just really don't like The fake John. And it really bugs me that he gets yKen seriously, I'm not saying you are. This is just one mans opinion.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

This guy is a fake. This is just an attempt at some jerk to steal the john titor story. You remember that forum from september with Pamela where Kay titor sends Pam a package and pam says that she now realizes there are two or even three johns? This giu john two is claiming to be the second John. The one trying to find his way home or whatever. This is false. He makes bogus predictions that are outlandish and foolish and its sad that people are even Interviewing him. Sorry you don't know me, I'm new to this forums but I'm somewhat of john researcher. I do it for a hobby but I know a lot about the titor saga. And this John II guy is a total fake. The real John, doesent even have the same personality as this blow hard. Besides John was very private and reluctant to say too much, not to mention cryptic. This imposter, I've noticed, really likes to spill the beans about a lot of stuff that john never even mentioned. I once saw a letter from fake john in which he talks about the JfK assassination. And bigfoot being alive in his universe, and contact with aliens and such. Our john the real JT only hinted at passing interest in the paranormal. Fake john seems to be more obsesses with big foot and the anunaki than he is about old computers, twentieth century history and time travel and family values and constotutional rights. The real John was believable because he was practical not outlandish. Sorry, I just really don't like The fake John. And it really bugs me that he gets yKen seriously, I'm not saying you are. This is just one mans opinion.

That's Gary. He's definitely fake. We have an entire thread about him and how we doxed me. He's a scam artist and I identified him. An ex-DJ. And he's still going around giving interviews.

The people giving interviews won't listen to me. I give them proof, but they think I'm lying. What exactly would my motive be? So, I gave up. Let them shoot themselves in the foot.