I think I found a strategy to astral project, need some help on this

asdronin

Hi all,
I have been researching on several things lastly, among them there is this phenomenon called astral projection, you probably have heard about it, its the skill to move the consciousness out of the body and to very distant places/realities using the power of the mind.

Well I experienced this once, and since then I tried to replicate that same scenario but couldnt, Im still trying but let me tell you briefly how it was. I was listening to Gateway tapes, these are some special audio tracks developed by Robert Monroe who worked for the CIA to train their people in psych skills and more. These tracks are meant to help us achieve several goals, but I never managed to astral project with them, just one day I was listening to them and fell asleep, then suddenly a sound in the tape or somewhere scared me and woke paralyzed, I wasnt terrified but just couldnt move, this is the phenomenon known as sleep paralysis, well after that and some noises and vibrations I was able to get out of the body, it was only for a few seconds but it was totally impressive to me.

So knowing that scenario I started to think what to do to make it happen again, tried playing same tracks, or even isolating the part I think I heard when I was sleeping, tried measuring REM stages but not accuratedly due to lack of the right machines for that, nothing worked.

But just the othe day I noticed that I never know when I fall asleep, this moment, we tend to think, well its in 10 or 20 minutes, depend on how tired we are, but we dont know for sure, without this knowledge its hard to try to play any sound in REM because we dont even know when we fall asleep. So I came with this strategy, I bought one of those cheap android gamepads (these are like a keychain and 10$ or so), made and app that detects when the button of the gamepad is released, and when that happens it writes the time and start a timer, this timer will play a sound in the ammount of time we specify. So the idea is when one goes to take a nap, just open the app, press the gamepad button and when we fall asleep the button is released and the time is written down, also the timer starts and it will play a sound after some time we specify beforehand.

If the right time delay and sound are used Im sure this can replicate what happened to me, and so make the same path until astral projection, what do you think? I have the app here, its free, has no adds and I have no intention to monetize it never, just I want this to work, just think that we can achieve this with just an app and a gamepad, it could be so effective if we find the right combination of time and sound

Currently it has some sounds in the dropdown at the bottom (test them with Play/Stop buttons before), I can include more sounds if you can suggest what you feel could work, please let me know how you see this and what could be used to improve it. I feel that this could be the right path

Traveler Child

I like the idea you have of using sound. Mostly because of my own personal background in achieving altered states of mind. The basic concept being in using the natural senses we have and push these to the limit.

For example: Hearing being the starting base followed by Vision and then Touch.

Hearing is listening and how far into the distance can you hear. There is also a baseline background sound, which will be very different if you are outside or inside of building. A key concept many people miss when they are trying to quiet the mind is if you are listening, then the mind is not talking. The other part of this to train in a chaotic environment, i.e a shopping mall or busy park. This helps to train the mind to smooth out the unexpected changes in rhythm or sudden spike in the environment.

What you are explaining above is what I like to call the flipped domino effect. This is like setting in motion a set of cascading dominoes. A change in the cascade flips a domino and changes the trajectory of the cascade i.e the spike in the environment. How you handle this determines your next step into how or what your altered state of mind will be. Focus, Attention, Control.

First principle here is knowing the spike occurred, then deciding what to do with it. Remember the spike changed your state of mind, and you are no longer on the same trajectory. Nor can you return to the trajectory you were originally on.

So your decision at this point becomes, smooth it out and continue on with the new trajectory into what is essentially an unknown.
Focus on the change to determine what changed, so you can alter your current trajectory to realign with your ultimate destination.
(know :
-- where you were
-- where you were going,
-- where you are now relative to where you were when the change occurred.
-- determine distance and angle change in trajectory to your destination. Adjust as needed.)

Think of it like you were flying a plane that got struck by lightning, and you are now off course. You do not fly back to where the plane was struck, but adjust based on how much off course you are now.

Alternately for the more adventurous, you keep flying the new course to see where it takes you. This also depends on objectives and purpose.

Astral projection is very much tied into sound and touch as in pressure in your environment.

8thsinner

Hi all,
I have been researching on several things lastly, among them there is this phenomenon called astral projection, you probably have heard about it, its the skill to move the consciousness out of the body and to very distant places/realities using the power of the mind.

Well I experienced this once, and since then I tried to replicate that same scenario but couldnt, Im still trying but let me tell you briefly how it was. I was listening to Gateway tapes, these are some special audio tracks developed by Robert Monroe who worked for the CIA to train their people in psych skills and more. These tracks are meant to help us achieve several goals, but I never managed to astral project with them, just one day I was listening to them and fell asleep, then suddenly a sound in the tape or somewhere scared me and woke paralyzed, I wasnt terrified but just couldnt move, this is the phenomenon known as sleep paralysis, well after that and some noises and vibrations I was able to get out of the body, it was only for a few seconds but it was totally impressive to me.

So knowing that scenario I started to think what to do to make it happen again, tried playing same tracks, or even isolating the part I think I heard when I was sleeping, tried measuring REM stages but not accuratedly due to lack of the right machines for that, nothing worked.

But just the othe day I noticed that I never know when I fall asleep, this moment, we tend to think, well its in 10 or 20 minutes, depend on how tired we are, but we dont know for sure, without this knowledge its hard to try to play any sound in REM because we dont even know when we fall asleep. So I came with this strategy, I bought one of those cheap android gamepads (these are like a keychain and 10$ or so), made and app that detects when the button of the gamepad is released, and when that happens it writes the time and start a timer, this timer will play a sound in the ammount of time we specify. So the idea is when one goes to take a nap, just open the app, press the gamepad button and when we fall asleep the button is released and the time is written down, also the timer starts and it will play a sound after some time we specify beforehand.

If the right time delay and sound are used Im sure this can replicate what happened to me, and so make the same path until astral projection, what do you think? I have the app here, its free, has no adds and I have no intention to monetize it never, just I want this to work, just think that we can achieve this with just an app and a gamepad, it could be so effective if we find the right combination of time and sound

Currently it has some sounds in the dropdown at the bottom (test them with Play/Stop buttons before), I can include more sounds if you can suggest what you feel could work, please let me know how you see this and what could be used to improve it. I feel that this could be the right path
I think you are way over engineering and over thinking here. You don't need fancy gadgets to go astral, or track rem.
The one major problem I have with monroe and his process and the farsight institute process is they try and make everything binary and digital, I do not deny any of their sciences in the process but their approach to it is too clinical in my opinion because they designed that process as a weapon and it has nothing to do with the expansion process itself and reconnecting to your source.

It is as simple as this, if you wake up at 2am, you just left rem, if you wake up at 4am, you just left rem, when you wake up at 7am, you just left rem. Where you need to apply more focus is at these times. In most east practices they follow the tea method, once you wake up, you have tea and then go back to bed but not to sleep but to develop a faster way back to that brainwave state. I prefer the dream method which is more effort demanding but also has higher potency of result.
So when ever you wake up, you do not move a single muscle, you begin your meditation in what ever shape you were in. Because you just left rem you are already essentially an hour ahead in that meditation, you just need to apply the mental state before you move because when ever you move is when you begin grounding the consciousness back into the body.

The natural process for this begins sometimes pre awakening and for some long into awakening by waking up at trigger times, triggers designed to make you look up why you are waking all the time at 3, or 303, or 0330, or 0333 etc. The three is a catalyst, meaning at that time your thoughts have higher catalytic potential, you just finished your second rem state and are primed for astral or other work. In terms of meditation that means deeper meditation potential, and as far as I know is the only natural method of achieving epsilon wave states which are the deepest states of meditation we currently have access to.

You keep focusing on the replication of a specific sound event that triggered you, it was not that specific sound that triggered anything, it was the rapid shift in brainwave fluctuation from hypnagogic to alert itself caused by ( A ) sound, and timing isn't important at all loosely speaking. As I explain above, WHEN you wake, is the time. It's not the only time, but for your level of practice it will be the best time for you to learn the feeling of being in and repeating that brainwave state.

If you want to do it the other way and shift from waking and alert to astral then I would recommend the ball method for you. Whether in a bed or chair a ball is held in the hand, and in a similar manor to your button pressing when you drop the ball as you shift to sleeping, the slight but dramatic shift in brainwave state created by the sound of the ball being dropped creates the trigger point of applying focused thought on leaving the body instead of just measuring when it happened. Your button app may be handy for other dream analysis work but for astral projection, I encourage shifting away from the weaponized principles monroe developed and instead focus on the natural organic and intuitive state of going astral that have been handed down for thousands of years.

The ball method, tea method, dream method, are just some, I know of about 30 different methods and theres probably many more out there but they were handed down for a reason, they worked. For me personally speaking, the dream method is the one I use the most and have had the best success with so I lean towards it for others, for you though, if you have already had success with a badgered version of the ball method then I recommend the ball method only for astral, but I would still recommend practicing the dream and tea methods, both if you can every day just so that you keep that focus in your aura, and for gaining familiarity with that brainwave state so that if you are doing daily astral attempts, then every day you have two periods of meditation depth already achieved and fresh in your memory.

If you want to add one of my orgonites to help boost things a little bit more I have pucks ready to ship and a couple of coasters almost ready to ship too. If you have already managed astral you don't really need the orgonite but it does makes things easier so, think of it more like a cheatcode or lazy learning tool.

asdronin

Thanks for explanation @Traveler Child , I think the way you explain it makes lot of sense, and indeed looks like a trajectory that is affected by an event and then its oneself decision to go through same route or alter it, but after doing so its about keep going. I will keep trying this same strategy, is there any specific sound you can suggest to achieve astral projection? You mentioned that you have achieved altered states thanks to sounds, so I think you can advice me some sounds that will work better than these I picked which are based on my personal only experience and what some people could say

Thanks for commenting @8thsinner , Perhaps it looks like Im taking the wrong route or the weaponized approach to this, but somehow I tried the other approaches and methods, not all but you know in all this time trying (around 2 years) my only experience came by accident by falling asleep and being awoken by a sound, so while I keep trying other routes too, I always keep in mind that what worked for me was that sound, maybe as you suggest just the ball in hand can work this, in fact I have included some ball sounds in the app. I have never tried or heard about the tea method, based on your words, is when we have slept fully for some hours (I assume that as you say one is not going back to sleep again) that we need to have the tea to inmediatly go back to bed and try to achieve that same wave. I will try that but please expand a little if you can.

Also @8thsinner about the orgonite, I have heard about them, do you have a online catalogue? If you can advice specific model from your catalogue for my personal goal, to achieve astral projeciton I will have a look at them and contact you about that of course.

8thsinner

Thanks for explanation @Traveler Child , I think the way you explain it makes lot of sense, and indeed looks like a trajectory that is affected by an event and then its oneself decision to go through same route or alter it, but after doing so its about keep going. I will keep trying this same strategy, is there any specific sound you can suggest to achieve astral projection? You mentioned that you have achieved altered states thanks to sounds, so I think you can advice me some sounds that will work better than these I picked which are based on my personal only experience and what some people could say

Thanks for commenting @8thsinner , Perhaps it looks like Im taking the wrong route or the weaponized approach to this, but somehow I tried the other approaches and methods, not all but you know in all this time trying (around 2 years) my only experience came by accident by falling asleep and being awoken by a sound, so while I keep trying other routes too, I always keep in mind that what worked for me was that sound, maybe as you suggest just the ball in hand can work this, in fact I have included some ball sounds in the app. I have never tried or heard about the tea method, based on your words, is when we have slept fully for some hours (I assume that as you say one is not going back to sleep again) that we need to have the tea to inmediatly go back to bed and try to achieve that same wave. I will try that but please expand a little if you can.

Also @8thsinner about the orgonite, I have heard about them, do you have a online catalogue? If you can advice specific model from your catalogue for my personal goal, to achieve astral projeciton I will have a look at them and contact you about that of course.
Yes, the tea method is generally speaking going to be going to bed somewhere around like 9-10 or what ever, getting three full sleep cycles and then waking up about 6-7, there is no pressure or rush to go back to bed, you just get up, have your tea, or do a bit of reading or something similar and go back to bed. As long as you are not up for too long, like no more than an hour.

I am not suggesting you stop using the entrainment tapes, if they work for you to prep the brain then keep using them. But I was suggesting all three practices of, waking up at three, practice, then using the tea method in the morning for another practice round, then using the tapes later in the day so that you get a balanced approach of methods under your belt.
Sometimes it does take a couple of years to get the hang of things, especially in such a turbulent world right now, finding peace of mind is getting harder and harder. But an unpressured and disciplined approach with three focal attempts per day will serve you better in the long run, like spreading out physical exercise during all the days of the week instead of hitting the gym to train super hard once or twice a week.
Relaxation, a practice of the feminine nature is how these subtle energies and psychic abilities function.

As per orgonites, I have pics and descriptions I can message you with, not a catalogue yet per se tho.

Secretman3811

Yes, the tea method is generally speaking going to be going to bed somewhere around like 9-10 or what ever, getting three full sleep cycles and then waking up about 6-7, there is no pressure or rush to go back to bed, you just get up, have your tea, or do a bit of reading or something similar and go back to bed. As long as you are not up for too long, like no more than an hour.

I am not suggesting you stop using the entrainment tapes, if they work for you to prep the brain then keep using them. But I was suggesting all three practices of, waking up at three, practice, then using the tea method in the morning for another practice round, then using the tapes later in the day so that you get a balanced approach of methods under your belt.
Sometimes it does take a couple of years to get the hang of things, especially in such a turbulent world right now, finding peace of mind is getting harder and harder. But an unpressured and disciplined approach with three focal attempts per day will serve you better in the long run, like spreading out physical exercise during all the days of the week instead of hitting the gym to train super hard once or twice a week.
Relaxation, a practice of the feminine nature is how these subtle energies and psychic abilities function.

As per orgonites, I have pics and descriptions I can message you with, not a catalogue yet per se tho.
Ok I see that but I want to let everyone know that try using the lucid dream mask
Or try maybe this will work DMT or Delta 8-10 maybe it a drug or herb

asdronin

Ah yes I see what you mean, but if the tea method implies sleeping three full cycles isnt that like 4 hours and a half? I think you suggest sleeping more than that, sorry if I got it wrong but please clarify this as I will try for sure. Also, what 3 methods you have mentioned there? I mean, the tea method and the entrainment tapes are these that I can think, however as its late, maybe I cant fully grasp the whole substance out of your suggestion. Also yes, let me see what orgonite you have, I never tried them but I know some people was positive about them, others dont, but well like anything in this field

Also, as Im not part of the femenine gender, am I still going to be able to achieve this kind of relaxation needed? Beacause somehow I remember people talking about this like it was natural for them now (after lot of time trying of course), but maybe in most of cases these were women, just not all of course.

Thanks for commenting @Secretman3811 , also, Im not very experienced with waves, but is it possible to have delta wave from 8 to 10?

8thsinner

Ah yes I see what you mean, but if the tea method implies sleeping three full cycles isnt that like 4 hours and a half? I think you suggest sleeping more than that, sorry if I got it wrong but please clarify this as I will try for sure. Also, what 3 methods you have mentioned there? I mean, the tea method and the entrainment tapes are these that I can think, however as its late, maybe I cant fully grasp the whole substance out of your suggestion. Also yes, let me see what orgonite you have, I never tried them but I know some people was positive about them, others dont, but well like anything in this field

Also, as Im not part of the femenine gender, am I still going to be able to achieve this kind of relaxation needed? Beacause somehow I remember people talking about this like it was natural for them now (after lot of time trying of course), but maybe in most of cases these were women, just not all of course.

Thanks for commenting @Secretman3811 , also, Im not very experienced with waves, but is it possible to have delta wave from 8 to 10?
Yes, as a male you can learn to tap into the feminine energies but it does take a little more effort if you aren't male, it did for me, but combining the principles with learning basic qi gong is what helped me.
The masculine energy is very direct and forceful, but you cannot force energy to move where you want it, you must allow it, and this description tends to trigger a response of, how can I allow it to move and still direct it...It's all about feeling the pathway it is being asked to take. It takes practice but once you get it once, it is so easy after. It's like a switch in the brain that goes off.

Also to clarify, the gender polarity has nothing to do with the type of relaxation state, it concerns your receptivity to feeling energies.

Your rem cycle time depends on your age, and it's usually about 2.5-3 hours on average for adult ages, as you get older it can stretch out to 4.5hours per cycle. If you allow a full body 11 day grounding reset you will naturally sleep at a time that makes an 0333 time period perfectly synced up at eh end of the second cycle, or 0330 etc. Though it changes a little depending on azimuth angles for obvious reasons.

The three methods I mean are the tea, the 0330 wake up but not move, and the ball methods.
The tea and 0330 methods are both wake up and meditate based principles, where as the ball is the one where you start in an alert state. The ball is the hardest to do because it takes extra effort to get to the same relaxation state you are in when you wake up to do it.

8thsinner

And yes I said three cycles above, I meant two cycles. Sorry for the confusion there.
We normally go through three full cycles for the whole night when healthy, the 0330 wake up is near the end of the 2nd cycle, but you can do this no move straight to meditation method at the 0600 time too, this being at the end of the third and final cycle.

Also the tea one is good if you were aiming to do the 0600 time instead but instead by the time you woke up you forgot you were going to try not to move, and so you woke up but moved a bit, there is no point in berating yourself about forgetting, so the tea helps you release that pressure you put on yourself.

steven chiverton

Hi all,

that sleep button app file is to large and google cant scan it to make sure its safe it says it could conatin stuff that may harm you pc