I think I may need help-Demon/Devil

sierrah98

Okay, first post and it will be a long one.. I am going to start from the beginning which was (2014), this is when the thing I thought my mom hallucinated up became real to me.

Backstory: (please no judgment on this portion.) My beautiful mother was separating (in secret) from my younger sisters twisted father, we were moving to a cute little farmhouse about 3 towns over from my childhood home and leaving W (that's what I will refer to my sisters father as) in the dust without a clue. Anyway one day we were in the middle of painting and W just walks in (he knew she had bought the property but since she flipped houses he believed it was just another resale project), he could tell once he walked up the stairs that it wasn't just a resale, everything was to custom.. he saw the bedrooms and knew that the house was for us. That was the moment that shit pretty much hit the fan for my little family.
(my mother in her teens-early 20's struggled with addiction but had been clean for 20 years), well W being the sick twisted fuck that he was injected her one night after drugging her on a night out to discuss the separation.
A few long difficult months pass, she has begun using again and then weird things started happening.

// I'm going to try and break moments up by the order they happened, but this began so long ago that I most likely will not remember everything//

So my mother named him monkey, my mother describes him as a bald, pasty white demon with dead red eyes. She has never seen him herself but W has as well as my little sister.

The first time I was told about monkey: My mother was laying in her bed, W was in the room. She asked W "are you rubbing my back?", he looked at her and said 'its not me', she then freaked and flipped over. It was gone. The next day she asked him and he drew her a picture, white bald pasty skin, dead red eyes, resembling a monk.

My younger sister began to have issues with this being as well: It began terrifying her out of sleep, she literally screamed bloody murder, then when we finally calmed her down she told us the "the monster with the read eyes scared me". It used to mess with her while in the car, my mother would yell at her for repeatedly for putting the windows up and down and up and down until one day she finally admitted "its not me its the man with the red eyes". This is a creepy statement to hear from a 5 year old whose days were spent playing with dolls.

This thing also messed with my dogs on many occasions: Aside from my one dog beginning to have seizures once 'monkey' was discovered, she would also stare at the walls (you know the weird thing that usually happens in movies when paranormal shit is going on), but on 2 occasions this 'thing' got inside my dogs. My mother walked in the door to have our dogs greet her as normal when they began clawing her, and not just scratching from excitement.. they were clawing her out of pain. This thing was somehow inside them she saw them moving in my dogs stomachs in some weird way. After about 30 seconds it stopped, my poor dogs were traumatized and stayed outside for most of the night just staring at the house.

//There are definitely more accounts, but at this point I feel I have given enough backstory of what I can remember about this 'thing'.//

***ALSO MAJORLY IMPORTANT DETAIL, I didn't believe any of it.. I chalked it all up to my mom being crazy. Sorry Mom.**

//We moved from the house after 2 1/2 years of living there, new house and a fresh start.//

New house: We moved and it was a nice clean slate, nothing happens and everything's peachy. I started at a new school for my sophomore year and couldn't have been happier.

Childhood Home: We move again, my childhood home was available for us again since W had left, moved out and left it vacant and my mother still was half owner.

After moving back to my home I began talking to this boy: So me and this kid started talking and on one particular day we were coming home from the mall and passed my old house, I made him stop and turn around to go back because I saw a piece of horse equipment I left there. He got out of the car for maybe 2 mins while I went to retrieve the thing, when I came back he was sitting in the car claiming the place creeped him out. I was just happy I had the jump piece I needed, BIG FUCKING MISTAKE. Little did I know that stopping at that house would be the beginning of hell for me. That entire night after that was off, and I wasn't the only one who noticed. I saw shadows moving everywhere and the energy was just OFF.
*We decided to go sit in his car to see if things would cool down. We were just talking still seeing shadows outside, and I looked over at him. I could tell this was making him nervous, and as I'm looking at him I fucking see it. Out of the corner of my eye sitting in the backseat behind j was monkey. It made my blood run cold, clear as day there he was just staring at the back of j's head. He had cool white pasty skin, a very round head and small ears like a monkey. But instead of red eyes he has these dark black pits that looked like soot had been smeared in them. So I sat there, turned around and gathered myself and dragged the boy back into my house as calmly as I could. I told him the next day on the way to school, all the details from my old house. He was put off but I could tell he believed me. (which was nice because I didn't even really believe it still.) That day after school I drew the thing I saw,(my mother had never drawn monkey for me only just said it was white with red eyes, so for years I pictured him as a yeti/ abominable snowman type of thing) after she looked at it for awhile she just put down the picture and looked at me. "That's him".

Stuff started happening: J and I would always watch a movie on the couch, every night after he got off work. So naturally I fell asleep, he would leave without waking me, and every night on the dot I would wake up with no reasoning at 3:33am. First night I brushed it off, got up and went to bed. Second night, normal. But after a week of it happening every night at 3:33 I started to get freaked out, the last time I ever slept on my couch I was woken up by something yelling in my ear. Never fell asleep on the couch again. This was the first week after I saw monkey and probably the least problematic week of that point in my life. I began seeing shadows again, my house had a balcony above the living room where the upstairs bedrooms were located. Well when I would be home alone while j was at work you could see a dark shadow standing in either of the corners of the balcony, it was creepy but if I didn't look up it wasn't an issue. Until one night my new puppy decided to book it up the steps towards it, I heard him run full speed up the hallway towards the guest room door which was always shut, then it slammed shut behind him and he yelped out in pain and it was loud, 2 seconds later I hear the door open back up and he came booking back down the steps and hid behind me on the couch. Footsteps became a regular occurrence, seeing shadows, and just an awful feeling of being followed.

*This is a vivid part of my story and I wouldn't share if it wasn't very important to it: About a month after seeing monkey, I lost my virginity to j. I don't even really know how to type this out as it should have been a beautiful moment, but it wasn't. Whatever the fuck was following me let all hell break loose in my house when we started. Every door in my house was slamming shut, and it sounded like plates were being thrown across the kitchen, it also sounded like men w boots on were stomping throughout my house. He was mortified and wanted to stop but it seemed like that was what its 'goal' was, so we didn't. Once it was over, all the noise stopped. We went downstairs and nothing, no plates broken, nothing out of the ordinary. Just a horrible memory because of that thing.

I got a call while out w j one day: My mom got arrested on a warrant she didn't know she had, I was fucked up over it, I had no way to contact her or anyone who knew anything and as nighttime got closer I got scared. It got dark out and out of no where this weird depressive state came over me, I have never tried any dumb shit but this particular night I almost killed myself with a fucking light bulb. That's all I will go into detail about that night, other then I blame whatever the fuck monkey is for it. My mom came home later in the night and the depressive shit was immediately gone, j was mortified at what he had seen, and I felt fine.

//Things were relatively calm for a bit, the normal shadows and footsteps but nothing memorable//

** From this point on it is mainly dreams and seeing him in my room at night**

J's family and I went on a beach vacation: One night late, probably close to 2/3 am he went out on the balcony for a smoke, I was sitting up in bed watching the tiny tv when I felt hands come around my neck and choke me. J's woke me up saying I was having a night mare, I woke up with some red marks on my neck but I KNOW I was awake when I felt those hands.

I had another dream once I was home: There was a commotion downstairs, I ran down there and my living room was ransacked, couches were flipped etc. I saw my mom trying to lock something that was certainly not human out of the house and I saw in the reflection of the door something behind me, yet again it reached its hands around my throat and that's it. Goes black.

//There were nights where I would wake up and see monkey standing in the darkest corner of my room, he didn't do anything he just stared.//

** There may be dreams I have forgotten but from this point on this is all I can remember, they are vivid and have concerned me the most out of everything that has happened**

This is the dream that has actually scared me and left me questioning: I was staring into my grandmothers bedroom through a glass storm door, originally I was staring at a dog toy in front of a big plush chair in the corner of her room when I see something. Its a girl(my age) short blonde hair, she darted around the room. It was weird how fast and awkward it was. It was scary, and within a second it was perched/ squatting on the other side of the storm door looking at me, but she wasn't actually looking at me she was looking behind me.. I have never seen such fear in something's eyes, I saw in the reflection of the door the shadow of the devil. No definition, just the shadow. I turned away and began walking around to the front of the house. I looked into one of the windows while standing with my family at the front of the house and I saw the girl, she was bloated like she had been dead in water. She was purplish and discolored, drenched, and when she spoke she was choking up water. All she said was "We're gonna kill you, we're gonna kill you with knives". I woke up and I knew the girl in the dream was me, but she wasn't. It was almost like it was a demon me? Im not sure, hence why Im posting in this forum seeking answers and help.

Dream: I was back at the farm house, things were off it was hazy. My mom says to get the dogs that we need to leave. I open my sisters door (this room was never used when we actually lived in that house because of how bad the energy was in the room), its way off, it had this weird Arabic(maybe?) music playing, there was dirt all over the room and it was windy in there, I grabbed my dogs but as I was pulling them out something in the closet caught my attention. (I would have never remembered this without this dream but in her closet was a crawlspace access) In the crawlspace was pitch black but I knew the devil was just beyond my sight staring at me, I could feel it. I somehow escaped the room as something was trying to trap me in there.
Not my worst dream but still spooked me a bit.

And here we are at the most recent: This dream yet again takes place in the farm house, it began with a big group of people there.. I really thought it was going to be a happy average dream but oops I was wrong. Everyone in the dream disappears except for this one man. (I know him I just cant place who he is) We begin boarding up the house, he says the devil is coming for me, he says its called the 'HUNAM' (it may not be this exact word but it sounded like it, I have tried googling it but cant find a definition) the HUNAM is a 3 day period where the devil was allowed to come for us/me. Last part of the dream I remember was the silhouette of the devil on the other side of the door. This is my patchiest dream of all of them, so I apologize for the gaps.

SO this is it, I may have more dreams that I am not able to recall at this moment but if I do remember them I will add them in the thread.
Yes this is all real, yes this all happened plus more. I need help, I don't know who to seek out.. Part of me wants this to all be some trick of the brain but I know its not. Its almost like this weird energy that is always around. Every time im in a car a streetlight goes out when I go under it, always, Im not sure if they have some weird correlation or its just random.

I wasn't to concerned until the dreams turned to them trying to kill me/ the devil coming for me.

Im located in the tri-state area so if you know of any clairvoyants that you may believe could help please message or post them in the thread, thank you- SH

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome to the forum.

Inside meditation you can call your personal angel . Many dont believe such.

Every human soul has a watcher and a guardian.

Unlock this and you can defeat anything.

If it is dreams they are messages from the sub consciousnesses.

If it was me i would get someone to open all up your chakras and clear them, while this is not always the best way
to deal with the problem it may help you.

sierrah98

Welcome to the forum.

Inside meditation you can call your personal angel . Many dont believe such.

Every human soul has a watcher and a guardian.

Unlock this and you can defeat anything.

If it is dreams they are messages from the sub consciousnesses.

If it was me i would get someone to open all up your chakras and clear them, while this is not always the best way
to deal with the problem it may help you.

who do I contact to clear my chakras?

Freak Show

Everyone has spirit guides. They can protect you. First thing to remember is no one has power over you except for God. If you have a lot of drama in your life, if you hang around people or are associated with anyone who creates drama, you must get away from it. That's negative energy. The more you are around it or have it in your life you will attract it. You must think positively. Dreams can very scary, but they mostly come from fear hidden way deep in the back of your mind. You must get rid of fear all together. if you need a better explanation of that just start a private conversation with me and i'll explain it further.

youarethecoffin

Okay, first post and it will be a long one.. I am going to start from the beginning which was (2014), this is when the thing I thought my mom hallucinated up became real to me.

Backstory: (please no judgment on this portion.) My beautiful mother was separating (in secret) from my younger sisters twisted father, we were moving to a cute little farmhouse about 3 towns over from my childhood home and leaving W (that's what I will refer to my sisters father as) in the dust without a clue. Anyway one day we were in the middle of painting and W just walks in (he knew she had bought the property but since she flipped houses he believed it was just another resale project), he could tell once he walked up the stairs that it wasn't just a resale, everything was to custom.. he saw the bedrooms and knew that the house was for us. That was the moment that shit pretty much hit the fan for my little family.
(my mother in her teens-early 20's struggled with addiction but had been clean for 20 years), well W being the sick twisted fuck that he was injected her one night after drugging her on a night out to discuss the separation.
A few long difficult months pass, she has begun using again and then weird things started happening.

// I'm going to try and break moments up by the order they happened, but this began so long ago that I most likely will not remember everything//

So my mother named him monkey, my mother describes him as a bald, pasty white demon with dead red eyes. She has never seen him herself but W has as well as my little sister.

The first time I was told about monkey: My mother was laying in her bed, W was in the room. She asked W "are you rubbing my back?", he looked at her and said 'its not me', she then freaked and flipped over. It was gone. The next day she asked him and he drew her a picture, white bald pasty skin, dead red eyes, resembling a monk.

My younger sister began to have issues with this being as well: It began terrifying her out of sleep, she literally screamed bloody murder, then when we finally calmed her down she told us the "the monster with the read eyes scared me". It used to mess with her while in the car, my mother would yell at her for repeatedly for putting the windows up and down and up and down until one day she finally admitted "its not me its the man with the red eyes". This is a creepy statement to hear from a 5 year old whose days were spent playing with dolls.

This thing also messed with my dogs on many occasions: Aside from my one dog beginning to have seizures once 'monkey' was discovered, she would also stare at the walls (you know the weird thing that usually happens in movies when paranormal shit is going on), but on 2 occasions this 'thing' got inside my dogs. My mother walked in the door to have our dogs greet her as normal when they began clawing her, and not just scratching from excitement.. they were clawing her out of pain. This thing was somehow inside them she saw them moving in my dogs stomachs in some weird way. After about 30 seconds it stopped, my poor dogs were traumatized and stayed outside for most of the night just staring at the house.

//There are definitely more accounts, but at this point I feel I have given enough backstory of what I can remember about this 'thing'.//

*ALSO MAJORLY IMPORTANT DETAIL, I didn't believe any of it.. I chalked it all up to my mom being crazy. Sorry Mom.

//We moved from the house after 2 1/2 years of living there, new house and a fresh start.//

New house: We moved and it was a nice clean slate, nothing happens and everything's peachy. I started at a new school for my sophomore year and couldn't have been happier.

Childhood Home: We move again, my childhood home was available for us again since W had left, moved out and left it vacant and my mother still was half owner.

After moving back to my home I began talking to this boy: So me and this kid started talking and on one particular day we were coming home from the mall and passed my old house, I made him stop and turn around to go back because I saw a piece of horse equipment I left there. He got out of the car for maybe 2 mins while I went to retrieve the thing, when I came back he was sitting in the car claiming the place creeped him out. I was just happy I had the jump piece I needed, BIG FUCKING MISTAKE. Little did I know that stopping at that house would be the beginning of hell for me. That entire night after that was off, and I wasn't the only one who noticed. I saw shadows moving everywhere and the energy was just OFF.
*We decided to go sit in his car to see if things would cool down. We were just talking still seeing shadows outside, and I looked over at him. I could tell this was making him nervous, and as I'm looking at him I fucking see it. Out of the corner of my eye sitting in the backseat behind j was monkey. It made my blood run cold, clear as day there he was just staring at the back of j's head. He had cool white pasty skin, a very round head and small ears like a monkey. But instead of red eyes he has these dark black pits that looked like soot had been smeared in them. So I sat there, turned around and gathered myself and dragged the boy back into my house as calmly as I could. I told him the next day on the way to school, all the details from my old house. He was put off but I could tell he believed me. (which was nice because I didn't even really believe it still.) That day after school I drew the thing I saw,(my mother had never drawn monkey for me only just said it was white with red eyes, so for years I pictured him as a yeti/ abominable snowman type of thing) after she looked at it for awhile she just put down the picture and looked at me. "That's him".

Stuff started happening: J and I would always watch a movie on the couch, every night after he got off work. So naturally I fell asleep, he would leave without waking me, and every night on the dot I would wake up with no reasoning at 3:33am. First night I brushed it off, got up and went to bed. Second night, normal. But after a week of it happening every night at 3:33 I started to get freaked out, the last time I ever slept on my couch I was woken up by something yelling in my ear. Never fell asleep on the couch again. This was the first week after I saw monkey and probably the least problematic week of that point in my life. I began seeing shadows again, my house had a balcony above the living room where the upstairs bedrooms were located. Well when I would be home alone while j was at work you could see a dark shadow standing in either of the corners of the balcony, it was creepy but if I didn't look up it wasn't an issue. Until one night my new puppy decided to book it up the steps towards it, I heard him run full speed up the hallway towards the guest room door which was always shut, then it slammed shut behind him and he yelped out in pain and it was loud, 2 seconds later I hear the door open back up and he came booking back down the steps and hid behind me on the couch. Footsteps became a regular occurrence, seeing shadows, and just an awful feeling of being followed.

*This is a vivid part of my story and I wouldn't share if it wasn't very important to it: About a month after seeing monkey, I lost my virginity to j. I don't even really know how to type this out as it should have been a beautiful moment, but it wasn't. Whatever the fuck was following me let all hell break loose in my house when we started. Every door in my house was slamming shut, and it sounded like plates were being thrown across the kitchen, it also sounded like men w boots on were stomping throughout my house. He was mortified and wanted to stop but it seemed like that was what its 'goal' was, so we didn't. Once it was over, all the noise stopped. We went downstairs and nothing, no plates broken, nothing out of the ordinary. Just a horrible memory because of that thing.

I got a call while out w j one day: My mom got arrested on a warrant she didn't know she had, I was fucked up over it, I had no way to contact her or anyone who knew anything and as nighttime got closer I got scared. It got dark out and out of no where this weird depressive state came over me, I have never tried any dumb shit but this particular night I almost killed myself with a fucking light bulb. That's all I will go into detail about that night, other then I blame whatever the fuck monkey is for it. My mom came home later in the night and the depressive shit was immediately gone, j was mortified at what he had seen, and I felt fine.

//Things were relatively calm for a bit, the normal shadows and footsteps but nothing memorable//

** From this point on it is mainly dreams and seeing him in my room at night**

J's family and I went on a beach vacation: One night late, probably close to 2/3 am he went out on the balcony for a smoke, I was sitting up in bed watching the tiny tv when I felt hands come around my neck and choke me. J's woke me up saying I was having a night mare, I woke up with some red marks on my neck but I KNOW I was awake when I felt those hands.

I had another dream once I was home: There was a commotion downstairs, I ran down there and my living room was ransacked, couches were flipped etc. I saw my mom trying to lock something that was certainly not human out of the house and I saw in the reflection of the door something behind me, yet again it reached its hands around my throat and that's it. Goes black.

//There were nights where I would wake up and see monkey standing in the darkest corner of my room, he didn't do anything he just stared.//

** There may be dreams I have forgotten but from this point on this is all I can remember, they are vivid and have concerned me the most out of everything that has happened**

This is the dream that has actually scared me and left me questioning: I was staring into my grandmothers bedroom through a glass storm door, originally I was staring at a dog toy in front of a big plush chair in the corner of her room when I see something. Its a girl(my age) short blonde hair, she darted around the room. It was weird how fast and awkward it was. It was scary, and within a second it was perched/ squatting on the other side of the storm door looking at me, but she wasn't actually looking at me she was looking behind me.. I have never seen such fear in something's eyes, I saw in the reflection of the door the shadow of the devil. No definition, just the shadow. I turned away and began walking around to the front of the house. I looked into one of the windows while standing with my family at the front of the house and I saw the girl, she was bloated like she had been dead in water. She was purplish and discolored, drenched, and when she spoke she was choking up water. All she said was "We're gonna kill you, we're gonna kill you with knives". I woke up and I knew the girl in the dream was me, but she wasn't. It was almost like it was a demon me? Im not sure, hence why Im posting in this forum seeking answers and help.

Dream: I was back at the farm house, things were off it was hazy. My mom says to get the dogs that we need to leave. I open my sisters door (this room was never used when we actually lived in that house because of how bad the energy was in the room), its way off, it had this weird Arabic(maybe?) music playing, there was dirt all over the room and it was windy in there, I grabbed my dogs but as I was pulling them out something in the closet caught my attention. (I would have never remembered this without this dream but in her closet was a crawlspace access) In the crawlspace was pitch black but I knew the devil was just beyond my sight staring at me, I could feel it. I somehow escaped the room as something was trying to trap me in there.
Not my worst dream but still spooked me a bit.

And here we are at the most recent: This dream yet again takes place in the farm house, it began with a big group of people there.. I really thought it was going to be a happy average dream but oops I was wrong. Everyone in the dream disappears except for this one man. (I know him I just cant place who he is) We begin boarding up the house, he says the devil is coming for me, he says its called the 'HUNAM' (it may not be this exact word but it sounded like it, I have tried googling it but cant find a definition) the HUNAM is a 3 day period where the devil was allowed to come for us/me. Last part of the dream I remember was the silhouette of the devil on the other side of the door. This is my patchiest dream of all of them, so I apologize for the gaps.

SO this is it, I may have more dreams that I am not able to recall at this moment but if I do remember them I will add them in the thread.
Yes this is all real, yes this all happened plus more. I need help, I don't know who to seek out.. Part of me wants this to all be some trick of the brain but I know its not. Its almost like this weird energy that is always around. Every time im in a car a streetlight goes out when I go under it, always, Im not sure if they have some weird correlation or its just random.

I wasn't to concerned until the dreams turned to them trying to kill me/ the devil coming for me.

Im located in the tri-state area so if you know of any clairvoyants that you may believe could help please message or post them in the thread, thank you- SH

Hey. Oh my god.

Alright, I don't know what this creature looks like to you, but your description really reminds me of something I had recurring dreams of for a good amount of last year. My life felt like it was crumbling down around me, I'd lost touch with reality and was severely suicidal. This creature started watching me in dreams. I'd try to point him out but I was the only one who saw him. It's, to this day, one of the most awful entities I've ever seen.

I'd consider myself somewhat psychically inclined. I've had lots of experiences and tend to be more in touch with the otherworldly. I've taken up Wiccan stuff to protect myself from the things I used to contact without any protection. I have made somewhat of a theory. Over on some Spiritual forums I used to frequent a lot, there were people who were seeing the same things in their dreams and astral projections. One I remember was a dark, well-dressed man wearing a peculiar hat that people across forums and websites were encountering. For a lot of people who are more spiritually inclined or somehow closer to unreality, the astral world can bleed into the physical one.

It's possible we're dealing with some sort of astral creature that can be taken care of with banishment stuff. Invest in white sage and salt your house. Call in a priest or medium or some religious authority and ask them to cleanse your house (or just do it yourself). Rid yourself of items with bad energy. Keep things that can protect you nearby. (I wear a pentagram necklace and hang the evil eye in my room as generally practicing mindfulness).

It only came to me once in real life. I was younger. Sleeping in my room, I opened my eyes and saw something watching me above my bed. It had a distinct feeling, the same one as the creature.

Now, just for precaution, you may be at an age where underlying schizophrenia is making itself known. Schizophrenics in close quarters can end up sharing delusions and it can be bad. Its possible Monkey is your brain's ways of personifying the negative energy from W. Schizophrenia can also be brought on by hardcore drug use, and transferred from parent to child. I don't think that's what's going on here, but it's still worth it to get it checked out.