I think I might be a time traveller...

Odd Experiences

I think I might be a time traveller...

...but I don't know. Let me explain:

I was born on April 3, 1967. When I was ten, I saw Star Wars and instantly became a science fiction fan. As I matured, I began reading "sophisticated" science fiction from writers such as Asimov and Bradbury. By the time I was an adult, time travel became my favorite theme of science fiction. However, about a month ago, I began remembering things I can't explain. These include:

1) Sending a telegram.
2) Lying about my age to join the confederate army.
3) Meeting Robert E. Lee.

None of these make any sense since I am a northerner and was born a hundred years after the civil war ended. I decided to see a psyciatrist about it. He dismissed it as memories of a dream. I was content with that until today, when I suddenly had a memory return of firing at a small ball of white light and then being sucked into it. I think I may have "fallen" through a hole in time and been reborn through my mother in 1967. I googled for time travel forums and stumbled across this one. This brings me to the point of my post: has anyone had similar experiences? All help would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.

darkbreed

Re: I think I might be a time traveller...

I've had and still have many memories of past lifes myself, and from your experience it seems possible this could be the answer. Your memories about this spesific past life seems interesting and somewhat detailed, you should try remember more of it. Meditate upon it, sit down and relax and just let the images flow, try to see what happend before and after the spesific events you allready do remember. I am myself interested in knowing more about possible reborn time-travelers for many personal reasons.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, hope you'll have a nice stay :)

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to the site. I have to say that past lives are one of those subjects that keep me thinkin. I for one had a recurring dream over six years of my life. In this dream I was standing at the top of a tower, and I fell to my death. Who can say. Again welcome to the site and remember.... Only you can stick it to "The Man".

Your Freedom Fighter Commander: Zeo

jsb825

I have had two type memories that my family can not recall. 1: I was on my uncles boat, and remember hitting a wake and falling in. I don't remember anything after that. Family/Uncle don't recall it. 2: I was being chased by kids when I was 12, I was riding my bike, I turned to look back, and when I turned to look forward again, I hit a tree with my forhead. I don't remember waking up from it.. Again my family doesn't recall. BUT I KNOW IT HAPPENED!!

There is something strange going on RIGHT NOW. Don't you feel different? Don't you feel like things are happening to fast? Remember 911. It happened in 2001.. Its now 2005. Remember it like yesterday?

Anyways, professional MDs have no clue cause they are locked into the time warp. Its not our minds, we are just fine .its a form of time ripple that we are expereiencing.. And I believe we are all going to be ripped back to start again EXACTLY where we left off.

Ever thought about NOT doing something, and totally set against it, but you did it anyways? See what I mean?

I have done it!!!

sinister

Wow, what the hell...I think I know what you're saying. I have honestly felt weirder in the last year or so than I have my entire life. I have reasonable explanations for all those things you described (things moving TOO fast, not wanting to do something but doing it anyways, etc.) to things in my own life, but if someone else is experiencing this...I wonder what that means. I would like more people to add to this, let's see if this is a widespread phenomenon.

Kreeper

There could be something to it. Things have been pretty strange for me also. Then again, lots of people experience schizophrenia also. lol

sinister

ya i guess that would be a potential for the "Reasonable Explanations" category...

J-Truthseeker

I'd have to say that reincarnation of the spirit is nothing unusual and I'm sure we all do it.

James Truthseeker

Timescape

This is weird...

When i was younger, i remember watching "On golden pond" on HBO or Select tv.The thing that really stuck in my head was the fact Katharine Hepburn and
Henry Fonda commited suicide at the end of the movie. I remember that he was dying so they sat in the car(in the garage)and let the fumes overtake them.

Yeah i know, i just watched it a couple of weeks ago and that never happened???
Its just weird becaust it was so clear to me all these years.