I thought of something while talking with a friend.

Does anyone want to hear more about the other topics me and my friend discuss?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

dexter1993

The interior of a wormhole exists outside of the universe.
The fabric of the universe is space time.
Traveling through a wormhole will not age you even one second.

Harte

The interior of a wormhole exists outside of the universe , where is this outside ? pleas elaborate

The fabric of the universe is space time. , ok how did u come to that conclusion ?

Traveling through a wormhole will not age you even one second , traveling true a wormhole will take a few seconds , every second that passes is a second you age , im beeing nice here , all u say is false , your misleading people that may have theory already

Harte

The interior of a wormhole exists outside of the universe , where is this outside ? pleas elaborate
It's inside the wormhole. The interior of the wormhole departs the universe at one point and re-enters it at the other. The volume within is outside the universe.

The fabric of the universe is space time. , ok how did u come to that conclusion ?
Confirmed fact, not opinion. It was confirmed by the General Theory of Relativity. Gravitational warping of spacetime has been observed countless times to be exactly as predicted by the GTR.

Traveling through a wormhole will not age you even one second , traveling true a wormhole will take a few seconds , every second that passes is a second you age , im beeing nice here , all u say is false , your misleading people that may have theory already
"All U say is false?"
Nothing I say is false.
The fact that you don't know enough about the subject is not an indicator of the veracity of my statements.

In your silly example, the wormhole is not causing you to age even one second.

Harte

dexter1993

[QUOTE="Harte, post: 182563, member: 443"
Harte
[/QUOTE]

1st of everything is in the universe , space time , what ever , by saying that that inside the wormhole is outside the universe , thats simply retarted sorry for my bad language

the fabric of the universe is not space time , its tiny particles that you don't see , and what you refer as space time is just a spacial dimension , well according beliefs time don't exist , what is time ? time is a a word people came up with to measure , days , months , years , but if you we just move in one direction , thats it ,read a book where there is 32 dimensions , the higher being who create us is in the last dimension and there , if you are 50 and travel back in time, he can see it all , you cant hide , so fabric is not space and its not time ..... get over it and get your facts straight

and last but not least you said
traveling through a wormhole will not age you even one second , simply idiot

and then you say that i said

dexter1993

we just move in one dirrect
[QUOTE="Harte, post: 182563, member: 443"
Harte

1st of everything is in the universe , space time , what ever , by saying that that inside the wormhole is outside the universe , thats simply retarted sorry for my bad language

the fabric of the universe is not space time , its tiny particles that you don't see , and what you refer as space time is just a spacial dimension , well according beliefs time don't exist , what is time ? time is a a word people came up with to measure , days , months , years , but if you we just move in one direction , thats it ,read a book where there is 32 dimensions , the higher being who create us is in the last dimension and there , if you are 50 and travel back in time, he can see it all , you cant hide , so fabric is not space and its not time ..... get over it and get your facts straight

[/QUOTE]

Harte

Again, the fact that you lack an education in this matter is not indicative of the veracity of my comments.

There is no scientific theory of 32 dimensions. I suggest you read a book - real book - on the subject.

The fact is, space and time are both warped by gravity. That's a fact that's been demonstrated multiple times - even utilized in calibrating GPS satellites.
If space time is warped enough to connect one region with another one far away in space and time, the path through that spot where the touching occurs is a wormhole. In the Universe, nothing can travel faster than light. Therefore, the interior of the wormhole is not part of the universe. It exists in a higher dimension - possibly part of the multiverse, assuming such a thing exists.

And traveling through a wormhole will not age you even one second. The question was whether your age would be subject to the time difference if the wormhole came out in a different era of time.
I answered that question. The answer is no.

Harte

dexter1993

Again, the fact that you lack an education in this matter is not indicative of the veracity of my comments.

There is no scientific theory of 32 dimensions. I suggest you read a book - real book - on the subject.

The fact is, space and time are both warped by gravity. That's a fact that's been demonstrated multiple times - even utilized in calibrating GPS satellites.
If space time is warped enough to connect one region with another one far away in space and time, the path through that spot where the touching occurs is a wormhole. In the Universe, nothing can travel faster than light. Therefore, the interior of the wormhole is not part of the universe. It exists in a higher dimension - possibly part of the How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans) , assuming such a thing exists.

And traveling through a wormhole will not age you even one second. The question was whether your age would be subject to the time difference if the wormhole came out in a different era of time.
I answered that question. The answer is no.

Harte

did you read this now ? cus on top u were spewing bull$hit
what is a wormhole ? its a a portal that can transport you from one point to another , its pulling stuff in,it keeps pulling means thats its still connected to the universe and where it transports you thats another matter , but even if it transports you to another galaxy aint that still part of the universe ? only you can see the galaxy as stars from one point to another , the whole wormhole is in the universe so its part of the universe , it cant go out of the universe , cus we were talking about what is inside and not where it actualy transports you , go looks for some more videos and read books , cus by now you got notting , by the way of course it will have the speed of light , do you think it can pull planets with a simple magnetic force?

well u didn't answer no , you just said you wont age even one second , make your facts straight, but yes you wont age

dexter1993

ok you got a vacuum it keeps pooling dust , will you say that inside of the vacuum , while its pulling is not part of the planet ? everything the planet is part of the planet

dexter1993

ok you got a vacuum it keeps pooling dust , will you say that inside of the vacuum , while its pulling is not part of the planet ? everything in the planet is part of the planet

TimeFlipper

The interior of a wormhole exists outside of the universe.
The fabric of the universe is space time.
Traveling through a wormhole will not age you even one second.

Harte

Hartey, i can only give you 9.9 out of 10, as you made one tiny error :eek:..
Space and Time are inexorably linked together by Gravity, and Einstein insisted that when writing about Space and Time, it should be shown as Spacetime, with NO gaps inbetween the two words :D..

Harte

I blame the spell check. You noticed it too.
Don't like those red lines under my words.

Harte