I thought of something while talking with a friend.

Does anyone want to hear more about the other topics me and my friend discuss?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Harte

did you read this now ? cus on top u were spewing bull$hit
what is a wormhole ? its a a portal that can transport you from one point to another , its pulling stuff in,it keeps pulling means thats its still connected to the universe and where it transports you thats another matter , but even if it transports you to another galaxy aint that still part of the universe ? only you can see the galaxy as stars from one point to another , the whole wormhole is in the universe so its part of the universe , it cant go out of the universe , cus we were talking about what is inside and not where it actualy transports you , go looks for some more videos and read books , cus by now you got notting , by the way of course it will have the speed of light , do you think it can pull planets with a simple magnetic force?

well u didn't answer no , you just said you wont age even one second , make your facts straight, but yes you wont age
The warped space is causing the attraction, just like with a big mass.
The wormhole (which is obviously theoretical) is created by warping space. Warped space is the very definition of gravity in the General Theory of Relativity.

The interior is attracting nothing. The outside is in our space time. It's doing the "vacuuming."
You seem not to understand the concept. I could recommend a few books. Written for the general public.

Harte

dexter1993

The warped space is causing the attraction, just like with a big mass.
The wormhole (which is obviously theoretical) is created by warping space. Warped space is the very definition of gravity in the General Theory of Relativity.

The interior is attracting nothing. The outside is in our space time. It's doing the "vacuuming."
You seem not to understand the concept. I could recommend a few books. Written for the general public.

Harte

ok good your listening , since i had to waste day and a half , almost 2 days to reply to you , you finally understand , good

T
As a rule, if your body is experiencing time, your brain is as well (since it's part of your body...), excluding unconsciousness. So, if the time travel appears instant to you, then I would say it follows that it's instant to your body, and if it takes 1 second to go through a wormhole, you age by one second.

It's a bit of a simplistic view but it works ¯\(ツ)
This all makes sense