I wanna see how many of us are out there

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I do occasionally. I usually drink seltzer, since it is the healthiest out of all carbonated soft drinks. I do like soda pop though.

Harte

Used to love it. Still like the diet.
But I drink almost exclusively water these days.
Tap water.
My area has some of the best water in the nation.

Plus, with diabetes, I shouldn't be drinking Dr. Pepper.

When we were kids, we used to drink it hot in the winter. Ever heard of doing that?
I mean hot. On the stove - like cocoa or something.

Harte

Wind7

Staff
Loved Dr. Pepper back in the day!
I've all but stopped drinking pop since high fructose corn crap was introduced.

I'll occasionally drink a classic Pepsi with sugar.

If Dr.Pepper were sold as a 'classic' version with sugar (not HFCS), I would definitely buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Wind7 - I sort of agree with you. High fructose corn syrup isn't real sugar, it's technically an artificial sweetener. And I've gotten rid of the partial censoring of the word "crap" in your post. That's not really a bad word.

TimeFlipper

@Wind7 - I sort of agree with you. High fructose corn syrup isn't real sugar, it's technically an artificial sweetener. And I've gotten rid of the partial censoring of the word "crap" in your post. That's not really a bad word.

Dunno why anyone would even want to partially censor the word crap, which originated from the dice game called "craps"....Apparently the dice game of craps was so bad, the name that it is now associated with simply refers to anything that is bad, awful, nasty, etc etc etc :LOL:..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Diet Coke, for my Sins. Never more than one a day... Love a tin of Red Bull occasionally too.. but all only if there isn’t a tin of Craft Beer to hand

Mayhem

Zenith
I have drank it a few times, bit hard to get out here.

Similar to others im not a real Coke, Pepsi drinker.

Though i have used it for cooking on occasions.