I want to volunteer for timetravel.

Tantarum

I have messed up and want to go back to July 2013, where I had a vision of myself knocking on my door... having timetraveled back in time because I had messed up in the future.

I am male, born on 10.13.89 in Norway.

You'll figure the rest out, whomever you are who can do this.

TimeFlipper

I have messed up and want to go back to July 2013, where I had a vision of myself knocking on my door... having timetraveled back in time because I had messed up in the future.

Interestingly i was born on October13th, but much earlier than you :D..
Unfortunately there is no one who can help you :(....I do however say that should anybody try to make you follow any satanic rituals or anything similar to that, do NOT go along with it, for example the Ouija Board :cautious:..

Hazzie Hippie

Hi :) if you need a time traveling buddy sign me up too lol :) I’ll try not to talk about space too much though .

A word of advice were all human beings so is our nature to make mistakes and mess up sometimes but Just do things today that you’re self in the future will thank you for :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hi :) if you need a time traveling buddy sign me up too lol :) I’ll try not to talk about space too much though .

How can ANY guy stop a girl from talking about anything that she wants to??..Totally impossible! :D..

Hazzie Hippie

How can ANY guy stop a girl from talking about anything that she wants to??..Totally impossible! :D..

lol sorry that made me laugh :)

Kaheldar

I s

A word of advice were all human beings so is our nature to make mistakes and mess up sometimes but Just do things today that you’re self in the future will thank you for :)

I am game also would love to go back to 2014 myself....