I Was Taken To Another Dimension Over Night

Kazper

GRADUATE
I Was Taken To Another Dimension Over Night by a Small Grey who was doing flips in my living room which is Located next to my bedroom, lol.
I call him Peylo for some reason, or that's who he said he was.
He was celebrating that I finally fell asleep lol. I was sitting on the side of my bed watching him as he said "You ready to have some fun". He was so friggin funny and comical and I wanted to hang out forever.
Well This was without a doubt an OBE EXPERIENCE.
What I perceived Was another Dimension where people I know/knew were from different times of this Dimension. Space-Time had no relevance whatsoever.
What I Learned in this experience.
  • People Were playing with real guns like they were playing hide n seek
  • Your friends are totally different people, in my case they were selfish and greedy.
  • People were celebrating Independence Day in the USA just as we always did.
  • I watched big bottle rockets fly up into the Dusk skies.
  • I Smoked a very badly rolled joint
  • I met someone who owed me money and was shocked when he seen me ( he skipped town a few years back)
  • I was apparently some sorta badass that people were intimidated by
This Dimension kept hinting me to call it the Karma -Dimension. I dunno why though.

Peylo stayed out of sight and left me on point by myself, but felt he was close by watching me all the time.
at the end..........
Peylo and I were playing with my cat and laughing while sitting on my bed , I didn't want to go back but he hinted that that was enough for now.

I suddenly opened my eyes and felt so wonderful and felt a bit disappointed to be back.

My head nor body moved an inch in 9 hours and my cat ran in and started to rub his head all over my hand as It seemed he still thought I would keep petting him, but it was dark in the room, I wasn't spooked at all.

But Peylo was so cool and said we connected, and he said he was also silly and comical like me.

Really friggin awesome. GAHHHHH I WANNA GO BACK AND HANG OUT SOME MORE WITH HIM

Secretman3811

I Was Taken To Another Dimension Over Night by a Small Grey who was doing flips in my living room which is Located next to my bedroom, lol.
He was celebrating that I finally fell asleep lol. I was sitting on the side of my bed watching him as he said "You ready to have some fun". He was so friggin funny and comical and I wanted to hang out forever.
What I perceived Was another Dimension where people I know/knew were from different times of this Dimension. Space-Time had no relevance whatsoever.
  • Your friends are totally different people, in my case they were selfish and greedy.
  • I met someone who owed me money and was shocked when he seen me ( he skipped town a few years back)
This Dimension kept hinting me to call it the Karma -Dimension. I dunno why though.

Peylo stayed out of sight and left me on point by myself, but felt he was close by watching me all the time.
at the end..........
Peylo and I were playing with my cat and laughing while sitting on my bed , I didn't want to go back but he hinted that that was enough for now.

I suddenly opened my eyes and felt so wonderful and felt a bit disappointed to be back.

My head nor body moved an inch in 9 hours and my cat ran in and started to rub his head all over my hand as It seemed he still thought I would keep petting him, but it was dark in the room, I wasn't spooked at all.

But Peylo was so cool and said we connected, and he said he was also silly and comical like me.

yea i see that sound fun for me..but i wear a touch of grey alien amulet and guess what?? noting but fear from alien and repltain alien type being so then you have it..i was abduction by grey alien or the prying matic type of alien they are scary and not fun for me..write back.

Kazper

GRADUATE

at the end..........

yea i see that sound fun for me..but i wear a touch of grey alien amulet and guess what?? noting but fear from alien and repltain alien type being so then you have it..i was abduction by grey alien or the prying matic type of alien they are scary and not fun for me..write back.
I am very uneducated about many types of ET's lol. So this was a very small ET that looked off white. He or she, I dunno lol. It appeared to look like Casper the ghost almost, (Pun intended but not intended, lol) But I already knew why he/she was there. I am still a little worried about a mean ET coming and terrorizing me. I just meditate a little bit and ask to be more enlightened and ask for help in making me understand more. So I just perceive what I think the message is that I'm getting by seeing what is happening around me. These have been going on for over 28 years now. I just never cared then. Now I am using past experiences to see what the hell they could have meant lol. Its very still confusing for me to explain it. I think we all get that probably, just a guess:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
I hope maybe you could use something I said there, If not I'm sorry I couldn't have helped better. I do try my very best.:(

JimmyD

@Kazper

There is what looks like a redirect virus attached to your last post in the thread about going back to the 1800's.

You might want to fix that.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Oh yeah I copied it from google , it takes you to that, let me unlink that Thank you, not a virus, just my screw up sorrry

Kazper

GRADUATE
WE are all taken to another dimension over night...
It’s called dreaming
No you read to deep into that, I meant more or less my perception of a New Dimension to me, it was a first I experienced in that way. I was only learning thru an experience to understand it a little better. This is what I mean about learning, I think it was more intended to make me look into the sky and seeing people in a different way.