I was visited by Aliens (ET's) on Christmas Day and they sent me 3 messages that you need to hear.

EmergeE

The first image they showed me was them all making funny faces at me, the second image was wind-up teeth chattering across a desk, the third image was the Illuminati "all-seeing eye", but it was a smiley face kinda. I think they were trying to tell me I take life too seriously and that they understand how liberating humor is. I don't know about you, but this advice really changed my life today, I definitely take things very, very seriously, to the point where I get a bit anxious, so this made me feel a lot better in fact!

Anyone have any thoughts on ET's (or even interdimensional beings) and humor?

ha

This is a rough approximation of what they showed me (warning: very serious):

c3086856-5f59-4537-be41-1026a4862d4a_1.8de138031c998896722cfc5866943ee6.jpeg

Jack-Nicholson-Morgan-Freeman-Aliens--43956.jpg

s-l640.jpg

If you would like to tell me a joke below, then I think that would be appropriate.

Last edited:

EmergeE

All "Scrooge being visited by 3 ghosts" humor is to be directed to correct the sub-forum,'A Christmas Carol in Space', please and thanks.

EmergeE

Edit* please redirect all "did you jsut asume my gender: alien edition" jokes to the correct sub-forum: 'giddy groping green little guys gender gnosticism and genital gentrification'. thank u

EmergeE

sojmeone please help me, save me from myself, im becomign a bit green, i mean pale, i mean... a fuck it xd