I wish I can go back to 2008

tflofasho

people; I know and feel your pain.

There's days I wish I never got into trouble and got stuck in a rut trying to get out of trouble and help. Believe me; I do.

I wish I can still be at home playing my games; kicking back and relaxing and keeping up with the good things in life.

Heck; I wish I never got caught in this rut in my life being conned by some lousy con artist drug addict who ruined my life years back and making me sick to the point I no longer functioned healthy and good in my life.

People; believe you me; I was in major belief of anything going law of attraction, libertarian and believe anything I came across until I realized I have to trust something; otherwise I was going to keep losing my mind in my life getting nowhere. I've tried people to stay out of trouble and want nothing to do with it. I hate it.

I wish I was making money and collecting my valuables and keeping up with the world.

If anything; I wish I can provide immortality and youth and perfect health to people to not worry about dying but doing what you want to keep doing. It's a sad and sick twisted concept yes; but to keep it simple people; I can understand you're all's wishes and am sorry you all feel that way too.

There isn't a day that goes by and wishes I never got sick and kept going in life and pushing to get thru school for a good education and collecting my valuables; get out of debt and own s nice luxurious car and beyond. I understand people. I wish I were there already doing whatever o want and plesse.

That's why I'm considering of deciding to give this thing one more chance. I realized I lost who I was over the past 8 years of my life asking for a cure and healing and prayin and reading my bible.

I understand how people are on here and am sorry I got very riled up. I wasn't and still am not going thru s good time. People everywhere are my enemy no matter where I go.

But honestly people, as much as I'd really love to go back to 2008 I would do it and still am ambitious on coming and getting to that point. I lived a good comfortable life until this scumbag came into my life and conned me into giving this garbage douchebag a ride and my money and getting scared of his calls for being a lying shit that he was. All because I decided to give people s chance at life being a good person. Can't csre about people apparently even if they are your best friends. And honestly I didn't like that this had happened to me.

Like I said; I'm going to give this another chance to change the past and go back on this specific date to change and prevent this garbage from happening to me so that I can live the comfortable life that I deserve to live instead of being completely sacked into being completely stupid like I have always been.

I didn't appreciate you all getting into drugs out of desperation and honestly you all need to think score you act. I don't have to take crap from any of you all, nor do you have to do the same from me. But like I said; I don't appreciate being harped on, called on or asked many times about things I don't have to tell you. I don't have any obligation to help you unless I see it fit. You all are on the same length too.

But like I said; I'm willing to contribute and help; so long as I'm not annoyed pestered or given sny crap. I'm not going to deal with peole making fun of me or whatever. I have low tolerance for it and honestly I'm not going to deal with it period. And if you get snarky with me or demanding I guarantee you I will cut you off.

I would like to help you all once again. I was not in s good place in my life. My life sent down a very bad path and I needed help. So I will once again help and give you all help. I know you all have dates, I do too, mine specifically 7/27/2008. I want to avoid getting in trouble with this schmuck and keep pushing to a good point in my life before getting in trouble with this sick lying fuck. Hell; if any of you even succeed in getting rid of this fuck out of my life before I even get to meet him on that day; I would forever be thankful to you; so that my future better self would be happy you came and helped get me out of s jam I didn't want to get into.

Thanks slot.

Aruna

I can completely understand you.... my life has been crappy since 2005...And I wish to go to 11th may 2005 specifically... To warn myself so that I can change everything... i really want to go and change everything

mariya94

I'd like to redo 2013 and 2014. I would do anything to go back and get a second chance.

tflofasho

We all would. I don't even know if we're getting our hopes up; but seriously I would like to redo life with a second chance from there. This is highly unfair.

tflofasho

I'm sorry y'all I've been getting depressed cuz I miss the good cool years being on the Internet and enjoying my life away from these creeps in my life. I can't stand that my life was open to these creeps who took advantage of my kindness when I only wanted to do good.

I wish I never got caught in this garbage I'm in now.

Angelhoney

The problem with you Tflo is that you expect us to help and share everything we learn with you, but as soon as one of us asks you to share you tell them to do their own research. Like the time when I asked you to let us know what the akashic records guy says.
You said hurtful things to HBM who is grieving the loss of her son and the last thing she needs to hear is you calling her selfish. Or the time when you started attacking Sunaman for no apparent reason, or the time you called us brain washed sheep. You have no right to call people names like that.
You should really control your temper more and think about what you say to others as you are hurting their feelings. You should apologise to the people you hurt.

Heart broken mom

Thank you angelhoney I really appreciate that. I know we all here have our reasons to go back and all of them are important and real and even desperate and that's OK because that's what each and everyone of us wants for what ever the reason is. All I have to say is I thank each and everyone of you that is trying to make this happen because without all of you helping I would have no hope at all. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope you are successful so we all can get what we need or what.

tflofasho

Talk big all you want. You all got that link.

Quit crying and complaining like you're entitled to hand outs.

The fact you all lack patience is indicative Astro why I did what I did.

tflofasho

Like I said, I'm willing to help. I apologize for my behavior.

Things weren't going well for me. I had a really bad time. But I'm willing to share and work and cooperate. I had to make sure because I didn't feel that people were in the right mind to work with and you all needed to get help like I did.

I already provided the link to the source where the guy gave me the info on the akashic records. But so far, i think it's bogus. astral projection an the like to me now are bogus. I changed my outlook and decided to focus on better things since making the soup in my brain come up with imaginary things that won't happen in real life won't happen. It is what it is.