I wish I was smart enough!

CurioserAndCurioser

Hi there!
I am very interested in the idea of practical time travel. My plan is to get the stuff I need to access the dark web, and begin research there also. I use the term "research" loosely, seeing as that I am extremely average intellectually. I can usually tell when I'm on the right track, because I do not understand anything about physics, so it's like reading a foreign language! Where should I begin, if I were to try to gain knowledge and education on physics, quantum physics or mechanics, and whatever else would be beneficial in understanding time travel?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
All we do is talk about time travel. None of us actually have any idea on how it actually works. So any understanding of time travel that you develop wouldn't really be an understanding.

CurioserAndCurioser

All we do is talk about time travel. None of us actually have any idea on how it actually works. So any understanding of time travel that you develop wouldn't really be an understanding.

I just mean that when I read posts/articles with any actual physics included, I get lost! I have always been terrible with math, but good with English.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi there!
I am very interested in the idea of practical time travel. My plan is to get the stuff I need to access the dark web, and begin research there also. I use the term "research" loosely, seeing as that I am extremely average intellectually. I can usually tell when I'm on the right track, because I do not understand anything about physics, so it's like reading a foreign language! Where should I begin, if I were to try to gain knowledge and education on physics, quantum physics or mechanics, and whatever else would be beneficial in understanding time travel?

You only need TOR to access the dark web.

dimension-1hacker

Think about what tothink and say outload is one of the best ways to increase iq.
Dual n back test
Tia chi
Deep breathing exercises
Qi gong
Hiit Cardio
Sprinting
Learn how to have photographic memory
Eat coffee fruit
BestNootropics stacks
List more later