I won't be on this site for long ... I must warn those willing to listen

I don't want to ramble and make this post seem anything less than imminent. For those who this warning may directly concern:

A 7.0-8.0 magnitude earthquake's about to hit the south-central portion of California.

But the earthquake isn't even the main concern. It serves to trigger what will be perhaps the deadliest firestorm in recorded human history. The earthquake will down many powerlines throughout California. The state recently had it's worst wildfire season in decades, and that was only with the occasional sparks igniting the fuel which fed the massive fires. Imagine what tens of thousands of electrically-conductive structures smashing onto the parched ground simultaneously?

Those living in Northern California will have more time to evacuate after the earthquake before the area's completely blocked-off by smoke and flame.

Those living in Southern California, specifically the greater Los Angeles area, must evacuate IMMEDIATELY. I can't stress this enough: If you're anywhere within or nearby a S-California city by the time the quake strikes, your chances of escaping with your life or without life-changing injuries will be almost zero.

I've first divined this through Tarot readings, but I didn't expect you to be convinced by that. I wouldn't have put much stock into it either until I realized the strangely large amount of quake activity directly surrounding the state of California ... with this triggering almost NO significant earthquake activity in the connected San Andreas faultline.

This has been going on for several years, and the San Andreas hasn't had an earthquake over 7.0 in almost a century (correct me on that, but the fact remains the activity's unusually low for it's past observable activity). Lastly, the event which pushed me over the edge was today's big CME launched from the Sun heading straight for Earth. This CME's not extraordinary or even particularly powerful. However, this is the first CME of this power in several months, and the last sizeable CME hit when the world's earthquake activity was relatively toned-down and stable. I'm afraid this CME will be the straw which breaks the San Andreas' back. And it's going to hit later today or early on the 15th tomorrow.

Likely no one will believe me. But perhaps if I prove my abilities here I'll be able to prevent such an earthquake from having such a catastrophic effect ever again.

Keep this thread in mind, at least, California. Stay safe. Please.

Mayhem

Zenith
Big One coming? Powerful earthquakes rock California and spark tsunami fears in Australia

There was a 6.8 in 2016.

A MASSIVE 6.9-magnitude earthquake has rocked the dangerous San Andreas fault line in California before a larger quake on the Solomon Islands – raising fears the "Big One" is on the way.

No tsumami warning was issued, but a massive 7.8 magnitude quake in the Solomon Islands followed soon after.

Im Not questioning your abilities.

Can you tell what cards were thrown?

Big One coming? Powerful earthquakes rock California and spark tsunami fears in Australia

There was a 6.8 in 2016.

A MASSIVE 6.9-magnitude earthquake has rocked the dangerous San Andreas fault line in California before a larger quake on the Solomon Islands – raising fears the "Big One" is on the way.

No tsumami warning was issued, but a massive 7.8 magnitude quake in the Solomon Islands followed soon after.

Im Not questioning your abilities.

Can you tell what cards were thrown?

It won't make sense without knowing the spread I used, and the meanings given to each position within the spread. I made the spread myself, and I'm using the Dream Tarot deck by Cito Marcelli (or however his last name's spelt).

I can send you an image from my phone. I used a Tarot application, but I can assure you the much more minor events predicted by using Tarot apps have been accurate despite the lack of "tangibility".

Give me a minute to take a screenshot and post the pic here.

It won't make sense without knowing the spread I used, and the meanings given to each position within the spread. I made the spread myself, and I'm using the Dream Tarot deck by Cito Marcelli (or however his last name's spelt).

I can send you an image from my phone. I used a Tarot application, but I can assure you the much more minor events predicted by using Tarot apps have been accurate despite the lack of "tangibility".

Give me a minute to take a screenshot and post the pic here.

Here. I advise looking up Ciro Marchetti's "Tarot of Dreams" to get a better idea what all the cards look like/the basic meanings of the Tarot cards.EA586896-2799-4F89-8A16-2C0093BAE9FA.png97B7D9B7-7C40-4EB8-8272-ABE6A50CE8DA.png

Give me a few minutes to type-up my personal interpretations for this spread. I'd like to hear your thoughts in case you can pick out some metaphor, message, or detail I might have missed.

I apologize, I got ahead of myself. I don't have enough time to explain my interpretation of the spread. I hope you understand. Maybe you can spot something in this spread I didn't, and come to a different interpretation.

I'll follow-up with my other predictions of the future if the 'Big One' actually strikes in the next couple days. In order to avoid unneccesarily alarming the community, I'll delete my thread after that timeframe passes without the event occurring.

Again, stay safe.

Mayhem

Zenith
When the cards are thrown its the interpretation of the seer.

Who did you throw the cards for?

Im unsure if they can predict actual world events, but that's my thinking and experience in the tarot cards.

When the cards are thrown its the interpretation of the seer.

Who did you throw the cards for?

Im unsure if they can predict actual world events, but that's my thinking and experience in the tarot cards.

Myself. Personal reading. Thrown after I had fears an earthquake was going to happen in California (based on the USGS and space weather-related observations) and tried to find out exactly when and how it would go down.

I really can't stay to chat. Godspeed, regardless of what happens in the days to come.

SomethingCursed

Well predicting a forest fire in California isn't a bad way to go about doing it.

California has as much forest fires as the rest of America has mass shootings, it never really ends.

If I were to attempt to predict the future, I would probably go with a forest fire in California and a large loss of property and such. Just my take.

As for the original post, I have no words. Neither for nor against. it just is.

Thank God, my timing was off. There's still time.

Could a mod please delete this thread? I'm not sure how to do it myself and I don't want anybody to get unnecessarily panicked over this situation, since it's probably not going to happen soon.