I won't be on this site for long ... I must warn those willing to listen

TnWatchdog

Thank God, my timing was off. There's still time.

Could a mod please delete this thread? I'm not sure how to do it myself and I don't want anybody to get unnecessarily panicked over this situation, since it's probably not going to happen soon.
...but then again it could happen next year, next month, next week, or tomorrow. Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I always feel relieved when someone makes another doom and gloom prediction. Since there is a 100% failure rate for these predictions.

TnWatchdog

I wonder if most of us would want someone to actually be able to predict Doom and Gloom of the future or just take it as it comes. Sure it would be nice to know if it was a 'minor' disaster so we could prepare but I'm talking about something major that wipes out 3/4 of the population at a minimum.

I wonder if most of us would want someone to actually be able to predict Doom and Gloom of the future or just take it as it comes. Sure it would be nice to know if it was a 'minor' disaster so we could prepare but I'm talking about something major that wipes out 3/4 of the population at a minimum.

I guess it's one of those things where you want to put it out there just in case. Also, the only way to prove your ability to predict such events is to have others see your prediction ahead of time to back up your claims.

Assuming the Month, Day, and Year parts of my tarot spread actually give the most likely date for the event to occur, maybe someone here can decode whatever it's trying to say? So far I've come up short, so a second opinion would be great.

[UPDATE: I literally just got a news update a powerful earthquake's shaking buildings in Mexico City. Holy crap, maybe this is what my reading was referring to? Or will this trigger an earthquake in southern California?]

Um, guys, a 7.5 magnitude earthquake just hit Mexico city. If this is the quake my reading was warning me about, holy crap I was only a day off. Hopefully this doesn't trigger an earthquake in California in the next several hours.

Mother of god, again EVERYONE READING THIS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PLEASE GET OUT OF THE CITIES WHILE YOU STILL CAN. I'm not taking any chances now. I'm shaking.

Mayhem

Zenith
There was a big one in Mexico last year, thought then that it might trigger San Andreas.

This one might.

There has been 4 quakes south of the mexican location on that line in the last few days.

Yeah, that's what worries me. I can only imagine what kind of force San Andreas is gonna throw out if an earthquake happens in the next few days. If I'm looking at the historical stats right, it's been unusually quiet for the last couple decades. Think of how much tension must be building up if the faultline hasn't had a 7.0+ magnitude earthquake for almost 20 years?

EDIT: "almost 20 years" not "more than". The last earthquake going over 7.0 was in 1999.