i

The_Observer

To travel through time is to travel distance. Space and time are the same entity, they are not separate things. Simply existing means you travel through time. So yes, time travel is very real. Time is also perceptive. The way one person experiences time is not the same as you, even if they are standing right next to one another. One example is how insects experience time much quicker than we do, therefore their lifespan is merely a few days or weeks, but to the insect it is more than that.

If you're referring to travelling through time in a way you've not experienced, there are 3 ways:
1) A device that assists in the warping of space-time through gravitational fields
2) A device (optional) that assists in astro projecting your soul into the universe (doable with just your mind and meditation)
3) Drugs. Do lots of them. Lots and lots of drugs.

Now here's something else you should know. If you were able to physically time travel, you would likely never return to this timeline. You would cease to exist here. You'd "disappear". There are infinite realities and timelines, you'd be jumping into an adjacent one with a err factor of differences from the reality you know. That's essentially the paradox correction, because you can't create them in the first place. If you could return to the origin timeline, then what is even the point of time travelling? A) no one will believe you anyways, B) your experience will fade with time and you'd question your sanity, and C) you've made no change to your origin timeline so everything is the same as it was when you left. Is there a reason to time travel? No, not really. Only for self-pleasure.

A lot of people always say "if I could travel back or forward in time I would do this and this". Wrong. You won't. You're just as likely to do those things NOW than if you were to time travel. If Hitler existed TODAY, would you kill him? No... you'd have a hard time getting close enough and escaping afterwards. Time travel is not like *poof* I'm right next to Hitler... shoot him... then *poof* gone again. Even if that were the case, refer back to the paradox correction... you're not changing anything for yourself, you just altered some irrelevant timeline.

TL;DR - time travel is real but has no practical use and it's not public knowledge "yet". Apex says to wait until 2028.