Ice detainment camps and private prisons.

Satyr

seeking information on private prison corps, if they have established overseas (South America), and if our Feds have said anything about inspection or regulation.

Where are the masses of ice detainees, from illegal roundups, being detained? What is the legal process that they go through, and what happens after release - where are they released?

Every immigrant is screened for criminal background. A prisoner has intense value in a multinational private prison. Mexico and other South American countries have had dire overpopulation problems in the last ten years.

Now, consider that in certain african countries where prisons are that overcrowded and poor, that Guards have no ability to keep prisoners from revolutionary organizing - also consider how book haram has broken down and caused prisoner releases of individuals related to them along with unrelated ones who are imprisoned with them.

i am looking for any information, news, Wikileaks, international human rights groups, on what exactly our role in the prison system in Latin America has been, and the detainment procedures of ice in this current roundup.

Harte

Ice detainees in my area are housed at a prison here. If overcrowded, they are usually sent to a facility in Louisiana, near an airport from where most (Southern) illegals are transported out of the country.

Couldn't say what happens in other parts of the country.

Ice officials do not operate outside the U.S.

Harte

mistertimes

harte is correct and it's not easy to get ICE to look into you.. you actually need to ENTER united states illegally without documentation.. that means CROSSING the border illegally..

Any other case ICE wont touch you. guaranteed.

It's that dumb idiot fuck up Barack Hussein Obama that let bunch of illegals flood the country though a refugee status entrance.. he did deport but then brought bunch of hooligans through the back door

high crimes and misdemeanors!

Satyr

Ice detainees in my area are housed at a prison here. If overcrowded, they are usually sent to a facility in Louisiana, near an airport from where most (Southern) illegals are transported out of the country.

Couldn't say what happens in other parts of the country.

Ice officials do not operate outside the U.S.

Harte

This is interesting. I am located in Louisiana. Do you know the location or name of this facility? Our state police have said they will not be using any resources to catch or house detainees arrested soley on whether they illegally entered the border, and they will not use our public prison space which is very limited to house detainees who are waiting until the gov decides to do something wtih them.

Thousands of immigrant detainees sue private prison firm over 'forced' labor

Here is a story referencing the lawsuit to the family detention centers - which are run by GEO, not the state.

I looked up and found the 3 detention centers of LA.

http://www.immigrationdetention.org/wiki/south-louisiana-detention-center/
This one is owned by LCS corrective services, a private corp.

LaSalle Detention Center - Wikipedia
This one is owned by GEO.

Federal Detention Center, Oakdale - Wikipedia
This one is a federal center, it's worth noting it houses males only, pretrial and holdovers. This would make it the least likely destination for any given immigrant.

Relevant article:
https://consumerist.com/2017/01/25/...xecutive-order-to-open-new-detention-centers/

harte is correct and it's not easy to get ICE to look into you.. you actually need to ENTER united states illegally without documentation.. that means CROSSING the border illegally..

Any other case ICE wont touch you. guaranteed.

It's that dumb idiot fuck up Barack Hussein Obama that let bunch of illegals flood the country though a refugee status entrance.. he did deport but then brought bunch of hooligans through the back door

high crimes and misdemeanors!

sigh. You really bought it hook line and sinker, didn't you?
It's so easy to dismiss entire groups of people as hooligans. It makes it easier to not see their treatment as a warning for what will befall you one day. You are supporting illegal detainment and privacy violations without seeing what kind of precident you are setting as to how we allow our government to interact with us and deal with economic issues.

Let me put it to you this way. When a panic comes out of a national disaster (economic, biological, or otherwise), and the riots begin, do you really think you will be protected from these same tactics to maintain law and order? Don't look to those of us who are fighting in resistance for help, because we will be fighting alongside all races and all nationalities - including the hispanics we liberate from these detention centers- against the cabal of bank and multinational corporations who seek to destroy all of us in the pursuit of money. I suspect I know what side you will take on this if you are already satisfied with the crumbs being fed to you.

Harte

LaSalle Detention Facility in Jena, Louisiana.

We will control our own border. Sneak into Mexico and try for government benefits. See where you end up.

Apparently, you'd prefer to allow people into the country that won't go through the proper channels. This undercuts those that are waiting to enter (or remain) legally.

But who cares about them?

Harte