Debate I'd like to promove a dabate to seek opinions of "self replacing" time travel,basically taking your memories to yourself in the past.

Codename:Jack

I'd like to build a machine, capable of scan and send memories to yourself in past, but I am having problems to make something functional.
I' ve been doing mind experiments since 2017 and what I have now is a handful of theories only, and I am not so sure if it's going to work or not.
So if you have any knowledge of it, let's make it work together, after all, knowledge is what make us move forward every day.

Peaceseeker

I'd like to build a machine, capable of scan and send memories to yourself in past, but I am having problems to make something functional.
I' ve been doing mind experiments since 2017 and what I have now is a handful of theories only, and I am not so sure if it's going to work or not.
So if you have any knowledge of it, let's make it work together, after all, knowledge is what make us move forward every day.

i'm not too sure what to suggest. I feel that when we feel "déjà vu " , it is ourselves doing precisely that, for whatever reason, it is ourselves from a parallel universe, from the future somewhere, letting us know, either to do , or not do something. I could be wrong, but that just reminds me of that . As for a way, the spirit is effected by emotions, and that is perhaps a way by which messages are sent. If one can turn it into data , like in Stein's Gate, then perhaps, one can measure the message by the emotion, course speaking of that could be a long discussion . One that others that are far more qualified in science these days than me, could probably speak more of. A guess is that the deeper the feeling the greater the binary code number perhaps? i don't know. lol my mind goes deep on things i have no idea about. good luck with your science experiment of sending thoughts through time. peace.

i'm not too sure what to suggest. I feel that when we feel "déjà vu " , it is ourselves doing precisely that, for whatever reason, it is ourselves from a parallel universe, from the future somewhere, letting us know, either to do , or not do something. I could be wrong, but that just reminds me of that . As for a way, the spirit is effected by emotions, and that is perhaps a way by which messages are sent. If one can turn it into data , like in Stein's Gate, then perhaps, one can measure the message by the emotion, course speaking of that could be a long discussion . One that others that are far more qualified in science these days than me, could probably speak more of. A guess is that the deeper the feeling the greater the binary code number perhaps? i don't know. lol my mind goes deep on things i have no idea about. good luck with your science experiment of sending thoughts through time. peace.

In the part you said that the spirt might be effected by emotion,

Yes, in my opinion deja vu must be some sort of connection between our consciousness and ourselves from another universe, like some kind of resonance, because these feelings are regular, they only appear in some situations, and when I started to be interested in time travel aother universe, I've reached pics of deja vu, practically every day, there was even that appeared twice a day, and I thought, this is not normal, gotta be something behind it, and as long as I used to have more of these sensations, they were "stronger", the feeling got longer and longer.
I have this theory. Our brain "moves" information in form of electrical impulses, basically electron particles, so what if the memory storage in our hippocampus could somehow "escape", this reality and goes to some other universe ?
But of course that does not respond the question of deja-vu, but if that information could resonate with ourselves form the other side? So like this there is these exchange of information from universes by some sort of natural micro wormhole or something else?
I don't know if that was clear enough, but that's what I think of it, we know too little about how the matter and energy really interacts with one another.
I dunno if I am crazy for thinking this, but I believe Einstein, tesla and so many other famous scientist, could have thought this about their own.
So even if someone calls me crazy, I can live with that, because there is nothing more important than knowledge, without it, we are only an agglomeration of matter, for me at least :3.
And thank you for your comment my friend, I really appreciated it, if you have any other thoughts please share it here :v.

do you have to place your consciousness into a body of the past?

Yes I do, because imagine the potential you have here, you could take all your knowledge from now, and take it to your self in past, like this you can have as many knowledge you want, even though, correct some mistakes, for me physically and "mind" time travel are the best combo, if want to become an observer .

Peaceseeker

Yes, in my opinion deja vu must be some sort of connection between our consciousness and ourselves from another universe, like some kind of resonance, because these feelings are regular, they only appear in some situations, and when I started to be interested in time travel aother universe, I've reached pics of deja vu, practically every day, there was even that appeared twice a day, and I thought, this is not normal, gotta be something behind it, and as long as I used to have more of these sensations, they were "stronger", the feeling got longer and longer.
I have this theory. Our brain "moves" information in form of electrical impulses, basically electron particles, so what if the memory storage in our hippocampus could somehow "escape", this reality and goes to some other universe ?
But of course that does not respond the question of deja-vu, but if that information could resonate with ourselves form the other side? So like this there is these exchange of information from universes by some sort of natural micro wormhole or something else?
I don't know if that was clear enough, but that's what I think of it, we know too little about how the matter and energy really interacts with one another.
I dunno if I am crazy for thinking this, but I believe Einstein, tesla and so many other famous scientist, could have thought this about their own.
So even if someone calls me crazy, I can live with that, because there is nothing more important than knowledge, without it, we are only an agglomeration of matter, for me at least :3.
And thank you for your comment my friend, I really appreciated it, if you have any other thoughts please share it here :v.

thank you for sharing such an interesting idea of travelling to ones self in another moment . definitely an interesting good idea! peace. :)

Yes, in my opinion deja vu must be some sort of connection between our consciousness and ourselves from another universe, like some kind of resonance, because these feelings only appear in some situations, and when I started to be interested in time travel to another universe, I've reached pics of deja vu, practically every day, there was even days that it would happen twice a day, and I thought, "this was not normal, it gotta be something behind it", and as long as I used to have more of these sensations, they were "stronger", the feeling got longer and longer.
I have this hypothesis. Our brain might "moves" information in form of electrical impulses, basically electron particles; so what if our memory storage in hippocampus could somehow "escape", this reality and goes to some other universe ?
But of course that does not respond the question of deja-vu, but if that information could resonate with ourselves form the other side? So would happen this exchange of information from universes by some sort of natural micro wormhole or something else?
I don't know if I am crazy for thinking this, but I believe Einstein, tesla and so many other famous scientist, could have thought this about their own.
For me there is nothing more important than knowledge, without it, we are only an agglomeration of matter, for me at least :v .
And thank you for your comment my friend, I really appreciated it, if you have any other thoughts please share it here.

@Einstein

mrundead

@Codename:Jack I have same thoughts as yours. Our memories was set up for a whole lifetime, the past, present and future. And Deja-Vu is like an error on our memories system. I've been thinking about this long time ago, and all I need to try this way is a very strong hypnotist to take my memories back to the time I need to be, same as the movie X-Men: Days of future past. But when I started, I faced a problem, if I could go back to the time I need and make something changed, then how about the present? The present I'm living will be changed as well, and it won't be ME this universe, I just move to another ME in another universe. But it's a possible way to try, no need a machine which is very hard to build.

Sorry about my english, english is not my native language so it's hard for me to tell more details what I think. Hopy you guys understand.