Ideas

Genius

King Ivan
I just have ideas about a time gun and a time machine made of a Jacobs ladder. But they are JUST ideas.

The time gun is supposed some kind of Tesla gun with a caduceus coil, an electromagnet, and a quartz crystal connected to it. The gun could be connected to a grid point, or a light bulb could be under the crystal to amplify white light energy. The will of course be powered by batteries. I think the gun is supposed to be pointed to a wall to open a portal.

The other one is the same idea except that it will look different, and there is a Jacobs ladder instead of the gun.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

Martian

Could you tell us what a grid point is? As far as I'm aware, modern physics does not recognize such a concept. I'm not saying it doesn't or can't exist, but a technical description (including math and experiments) would go a long way toward conveying what you mean.

Also, by "white light energy", do you simply mean a mixture of red, green, and blue electromagnetic waves? Are the polarization, coherence, intensity, or direction important? What effect is it supposed to have aside from illumination?

Thank you.

Genius

King Ivan
A grid point vortex is a place where no grass grows, where two trees are twisted to each other, and where cat's are attracted to and birds and dogs avoid. Some time machines like the hdr can't allow you to physically time travel without being over a grid point. If you want more info I think HDRKID will be able to help you.
As for the white light energy, I think that by placing a light bulb ( I think it should be a white one but I could be wrong ) under a quartz crystal ( which has a whit-ish color ) energy will be generated from the quartz crystal which will be bright like the light bulb. So I think that's why it's called "white light energy".