If a foreign power is behind the Navy UFO's...........

OakFieldAlienz444

But seriously:

"Ok here's what we know. Russia and China can now build things way in advance of what we have and we're powerless"

That wouldn't sound too good on the world stage and would result in international chaos and turmoil
in a hurry and would make us look so weak who knows what would happen.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm honestly not expecting anything earth shattering in the upcoming June UFO report.
I'm expecting most likely a detailed explanation on what they have seen and then
the objects still remaining unknowns---with the best theory being a drone.
That's honestly what I'm expecting, not anything earth shattering worldly or otherworldly.

alpha centauri

I dont hear anything about Ufos in the media. That is only in the US, I think.
Do these Ufos want to attack the US but not other countries? That doesnt seem logical.
And why should China and Russia warn them? A surprise attack without flying a couple of times over the US-territory would make more sense to me.

Some people said that extraterrestrials are already talking to the politicians. Wasnt there an Israeli guy that worked for NASA or so? I think he was an alien himself and he voted for Biden. There are threads about it on paranormalis.

He said the world is not ready. I think because of the religions. And Trump wanted to reveal their existence?

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm not sure if he said he was an alien himself but he said a lot of wild stuff, some of which can be found on other websites
online. Some people think he was simply trying to skyrocket sales of his book but he did say this stuff.