If any time traveler see's this post, what have I achieved ten years from now?

dimension-1hacker

are my nanobot manufacturing methods public and or patented? space-ship design patented? anything from your timeline and or timelines and or space-time date?

dimension-1hacker

If I can understand what directions are and dimensions are different types of directions. By definition I can comprehend higher dimensions because I have a reference point in which to add mathematically to determine what directions higher dimensions have.

time measures dimensions and dimensions exist in space and without time space doesn't move but without space time cannot be defined and without dimensions nothing that exists within space has structure but dimensions exist independently of whatever exists that it defines because dimensions and dimensions of something and consciousness is unknown because two things colliding doesn't create understanding so the cause and effect is unknown and in effect defines the way I understand all the above because If I don't understand myself how can I accurately understand all the above. In other words, time in defined by movement and movement is defined by objects moving within another object but how can time and space exist within the same plane, and or measure each-other and effect eachother if by definition they are separate. this line of logic continues to all the above creating a temporary paradox.
time
space
dimensions
consciousness
infinite timelines
is the sum of existence

Angelface239

If I can understand what directions are and dimensions are different types of directions. By definition I can comprehend higher dimensions because I have a reference point in which to add mathematically to determine what directions higher dimensions have.

time measures dimensions and dimensions exist in space and without time space doesn't move but without space time cannot be defined and without dimensions nothing that exists within space has structure but dimensions exist independently of whatever exists that it defines because dimensions and dimensions of something and consciousness is unknown because two things colliding doesn't create understanding so the cause and effect is unknown and in effect defines the way I understand all the above because If I don't understand myself how can I accurately understand all the above. In other words, time in defined by movement and movement is defined by objects moving within another object but how can time and space exist within the same plane, and or measure each-other and effect eachother if by definition they are separate. this line of logic continues to all the above creating a temporary paradox.
time
space
dimensions
consciousness
infinite timelines
is the sum of existence
Okay.