If I wanted to build a time machine to the past.

mattmachine

What do I need to learn for starters? Like what subjects do I need to study specifically and what other knowledge would be good to have for building one. I’m 19 and I barely passed high school (you can laught) But I feel like I can do this because the motivation behind it is beyond belief.

NITRO

if you have motivation,strong will and open mind than you can do what ever you like. start with HDR
there is many way's to make time machine but why past? you want to change something?:unsure:

mattmachine

if you have motivation,strong will and open mind than you can do what ever you like. start with HDR
there is many way's to make time machine but why past? you want to change something?:unsure:

I’m talking about physical time travel. And yes I do wanna change something. Just 1 mistake that’s it. I can live with the other mistakes. Just not this one.

NITRO

you are danger to this timeline and no one will help you in that way . and if you sucseed somehow,you will end bad.

mattmachine

you are danger to this timeline and no one will help you in that way . and if you sucseed somehow,you will end bad.

I don’t necessarily see myself as a danger. The change I am trying to make will only cause a tiny ripple effect. I’m not time traveling to prevent ww2 or to get winning lottery tickets I’m only doing it to fix a minor mistake. After that I will only time travel to observe.

NITRO

I don’t necessarily see myself as a danger. The change I am trying to make will only cause a tiny ripple effect. I’m not time traveling to prevent ww2 or to get winning lottery tickets I’m only doing it to fix a minor mistake. After that I will only time travel to observe.
I guess that you never heard about butterfly effect...
Don't envolve in thing's that you don't belong...

mattmachine

I guess that you never heard about butterfly effect...
Don't envolve in thing's that you don't belong...

I think we’ve all heard about the butterfly effect. But tbh the mistakes I’ve made I doubt it’s gonna cause a drastic change elsewhere that would be anything but positive. Think about it like this the butterfly effect from changing the past might actually make things better you just never know. I know there is a possibility that it could make it worse but from my situation I doubt it very seriously.

NITRO

I think we’ve all heard about the butterfly effect. But tbh the mistakes I’ve made I doubt it’s gonna cause a drastic change elsewhere that would be anything but positive. Think about it like this the butterfly effect from changing the past might actually make things better you just never know. I know there is a possibility that it could make it worse but from my situation I doubt it very seriously.
Then good luck ;)