If I wanted to build a time machine to the past.

NomNomNom

Worst case scenario for winning lottery tickets is that the secret government organization that set up the lottery to trap time travelers traps you, and then uses your time machine for unethical means to enact tyranny across the entire timeline way past the point a government would naturally be able to.
I don't think the secret government organizations do much of that, more like encouraging "free will slavery" and wars for globalists. They don't even have to be that secretive, if you say "pay a living wage" people who don't earn a living wage will attack you for wanting to be paid a living wage.
I've only had 1 time travel experience (it was a three-fer though), using "Tibetan magick" meditation method from Finbarr. I saw from the point of view of a knight (very sweaty in the armor, goes to his/my tent to find his/my woman screwing around behind his/my back), then as someone trying to rob a saloon (the music stops when he/I pull a gun, the bartender hits me over the head with a bottle and he/I went down), and the third I do not know where/when but there were futuristic pastel colored buildings and people had Walkman type devices with a wire to visors that looked like copper and carnival glass or crystal. For all I know, that could be the time travel waiting room; I wish these events lasted longer.

I did build a flux capacitor, but wasn't brave enough to make it a plug in kind and used a 9v battery. After clicking 2x a second (Steven Gibbs instructions, not the Bajak instructions) I did see a flicker of a minute on the clock, but I could have hallucinated it after 45 minutes of pressing a button.

I'd take seeing tomorrows lottery numbers early over physically traveling back a minute any day.

TimeFlipper

I don't think the secret government organizations do much of that, more like encouraging "free will slavery" and wars for globalists. They don't even have to be that secretive, if you say "pay a living wage" people who don't earn a living wage will attack you for wanting to be paid a living wage.
I've only had 1 time travel experience (it was a three-fer though), using "Tibetan magick" meditation method from Finbarr. I saw from the point of view of a knight (very sweaty in the armor, goes to his/my tent to find his/my woman screwing around behind his/my back), then as someone trying to rob a saloon (the music stops when he/I pull a gun, the bartender hits me over the head with a bottle and he/I went down), and the third I do not know where/when but there were futuristic pastel colored buildings and people had Walkman type devices with a wire to visors that looked like copper and carnival glass or crystal. For all I know, that could be the time travel waiting room; I wish these events lasted longer.

I did build a flux capacitor, but wasn't brave enough to make it a plug in kind and used a 9v battery. After clicking 2x a second (Steven Gibbs instructions, not the Bajak instructions) I did see a flicker of a minute on the clock, but I could have hallucinated it after 45 minutes of pressing a button.

I'd take seeing tomorrows lottery numbers early over physically traveling back a minute any day.

Obviously you used a 9volt Duracell Battery to power your Flux Capacitor...I use the same batteries for my personal Delta Time Generator, they last much longer than ordinary batteries do, dont they? (y):LOL:..

timeuniverseoneone

Let say u succeed in going back and changing that small bit in your own personal life that would only affect yourself, my theory and as many other before me has come up with is that most likely you will end up in an alternate timeline when u get back to the point of time travel origin.

Mayhem

Zenith
If able to get back to where it all started.

Seems there's a lot of how can i time travel and do whatever the intention is, not much thought given to the aftermath and whether maybe i shoudnt have done this how do i get back to where i started.

jiangnanah

@mattmachine Maybe you need to buy an HDR from Steven Gibbs. He has a lot of time travel reports. He got it from time travelers. Good luck! And Al Blerk's time travel speech. Of course, his speech is too depth. You need to learn a lot of physics to understand the nature of time.

Starlight9903

What do I need to learn for starters? Like what subjects do I need to study specifically and what other knowledge would be good to have for building one. I’m 19 and I barely passed high school (you can laught) But I feel like I can do this because the motivation behind it is beyond belief.
if you find a way bring me back with you please