If I were in the aliens' position...

Citizen Butterfly

I’ve been doing some thinking…

I don’t know if this has been said before:

But I think I know why aliens abduct people

I think they do so to acquire intelligence on Earth’s governments

How else would they know who to discreetly contact, without the entire population of Earth knowing about them? I don’t think you can tell who’s who on Earth just by watching from afar

All they need to do is to abduct plenty of people and ask them “who is your leader?” whilst they are under some kind of hypnotism or drug-induced state

But how then would they make contact?

I say via abductees! Abduct them to a) find out about Earth’s governance and b) to pass on messages to governments

And of course c) to learn about human anatomy

If I were an alien that’s how I’d go about things

Cirrus

They could also get all that information from intercepting signals sent to various satellites.

Plus... how would you find out who a species leader is with an anal probe :LOL:?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I always thought that the abductions occur as part of a mind control agenda. They don't wage war against an alien species. They get the species to wage war against itself.

BlastTyrant

Abductions solely depend on the species of aliens, the Grey's abduct to hybrid their own race as they are dying, so they use us as vessels to continue their species and thats why you hear a lot of story's about people being pregnant or having artificial insemination done and the Greys taking the baby after, it is so they can keep their race going.

Others such as Nordic's and certain other greys do it in a attempt to help mankind, the biggest one of this is probably the story of Valiant Thor.

Others such as Reptiles, some insect and some grey do it in order to eventually take over the planet via deep state wars and turning us against our self's.

The rest are just kind of there or do it for their own gain or curiosity, they have no need to abduct us to learn about our government as they can see it like we can and most likely have hybrids watching as well.

ET's have at times attempted to communicate with or gov to help out and give technology but we have always used what they have given us as tools for war, or for our own greed so they haven't in a long time, hence why it seems we haven't really pushed past or done anything recently.