If I were to somehow actually time travel but only to the past, how could I prove it?

Starlight9903

I know it's something simple like "just tell us what happens in your future", but that obviously has some problems like people not believing you, the butterfly effect, or some unforeseen paradox or force that stops you. Is there any other alternative way to prove yourself if any of those three conditions ever happen?

so are you saying you have a real time machine that you have gone to the past with?

Angelface239

Like someone said, take devices such as cell phones, iPads, anything that is foreign to the time period. Just don't go back to the 1600's. They will think you are a witch or warlock because of our technology and burn you at the stake! Take a GoPro or something to document your experience. IF a device uses an electromagnetic field as a system for time travel, similar to what I have, you have to make sure to enclose the camera in a copper housing as the EMF will destroy any data on the camera. The same goes for the devices on hand.
And too i dont think techonlogy like that was used back then in the 1600s near the years of the middle ages. I know of is that people where other ways to get into contact and speak to each other by writing letters to each other, piegion mail i am not sure if the pony express existed bsck then or not and too their was open courtyards as where other gathererd up amoungust each other as will.

Angelface239

And too i dont think techonlogy like that was used back then in the 1600s near the years of the middle ages. I know of is that people where other ways to get into contact and speak to each other by writing letters to each other, piegion mail i am not sure if the pony express existed bsck then or not and too their was open courtyards as where other gathererd up amoungust each other as will.
@scott9327 i know the years i bought up to you yesterday about those years of january 13th, 2017 and september 20th, 2018 of those years that negatively affected my life in my present timeline you may not be intrested in helping anymore with changing those years in my past knowing if those of my past are not changed i have no choice or not having those people coming into my year or not knowing how they disscreapted and threatned me before and i will not have a future year means i will have no chances of exisiting in the future at all unless it is the future year who is the one and seems like the one who will be existing in the future not me.

Angelface239

I know it's something simple like "just tell us what happens in your future", but that obviously has some problems like people not believing you, the butterfly effect, or some unforeseen paradox or force that stops you. Is there any other alternative way to prove yourself if any of those three conditions ever happen?
Is that profile picture of a character from a video game?