If space exploration was our main goal.

Ryley Q

My apologies if this has been posted before, but I have always thought of if humanities only goal was to explore the cosmos. How much progress could we have made into space exploration and colony making on other planets or galaxies? I fear we will be long extinct before fast traveling methods are discovered. I dream of a world where everyone could just work together!

Martian

Such traveling methods already exist. I would happily share them if mankind were not pervaded by excruciating evil.

steven chiverton

they cut the feed to the video link i put up gee what next, i saved the link and clicked on it they've made it private only so they have something to hide thats enough to convince me that when that telescope is fully operational they may not share it with the world what they find so its back to disinformation and coverups

TimeFlipper

ive seen that before and not in a while now maybe theyve withdrawn it from sale like everything else
Perhaps it only worked once for all the other guys that bought it...I reckon you saw it on a TV advert that allowed almost anything to be claimed, back in the 1970s, its changed a lot now..