If time travel was invented , why can't we see them ?

ASN

I guess they have a limit where they can only go back to the time when the machine was invented.

Or they just hates us.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What makes you think you haven't seen a time traveler?

ASN

Why haven't they shown off their devices or even explain their complete scientific mechanism?

Cirrus

They may have a non interference directive.

But they already interfered by time traveling in the first place. Because they would have put their being back into a time/place to which their being does not belong or did not exist depending on when their being was created (depending, of course, on how you establish the moment of a being's creation). Thus, every time traveler interferes.

SensitiveAbility

What makes you think you didn't see one? They are not gonna go around with a sign saying time traveler. And for why don't they share what they know? Why? If we were ment to know then we would be able to do it ourselves right ? Like I was told long ago
" If we are ment to know we will know, if we are not ment to know there is a damn good reason why"

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I like the possibility that time travelers don't necessarily know how time travel or the time machine works.

It would be one hell of a secret the government or the elites wanna keep for sure.

TimeFlipper

I like the possibility that time travelers don't necessarily know how time travel or the time machine works.

It would be one hell of a secret the government or the elites wanna keep for sure.

Its good to see you engaging in Time-Travel again, and good to see that you agree with the TimeFlipper ;) :D..