If we are to timetravel now is the time

Secretman3811

how do you know me I never met you or see you before is this barry? if not then how did you time travel from 2050 what is it like there.

Giorgio Armani

dr z was a friend. before the years of time travel became iminent after I put steven gibbs in jail for fraud I caught him redhanded selling drugs as well amphetamine salt look it up[/quot
I said I didn't travel to 2050 I travelled back to 2013 and I used the cern time machine particle device I shouldn't be here people are going to be pissed.. but what the hell mine as well cause havoc on everyone lol while i'm here. I also said deadz74 helped me out in the future which was my timeline he is then called dr h when he discovers sub atomic particles h for hexagon thinking outside the box what, what you got to say now? telsa was good but dr z is good and I would like to talk to him if you can get him on here and who the hell are you ?
I was trying to see if you were fake or some agent trying to gather information from everyone I do Apolagize, my names Giorgio

Giorgio Armani

I said I didn't travel to 2050 I travelled back to 2013 and I used the cern time machine particle device I shouldn't be here people are going to be pissed.. but what the hell mine as well cause havoc on everyone lol while i'm here. I also said deadz74 helped me out in the future which was my timeline he is then called dr h when he discovers sub atomic particles h for hexagon thinking outside the box what, what you got to say now? telsa was good but dr z is good and I would like to talk to him if you can get him on here and who the hell are you ?
what time are you usualy online wouuld like to chat with you john smart2050

Giorgio Armani

oh you must be his dear friend jacin young who my friend once knew you. he says hi by the way and he wishes that you'd stop iming him.. lol what do you call someone from Chicago a pizza freak what do you call a person from florida a Floridian what do you call come one from texas a Texan, what do you call someone from Mississippi ? a Racist !!!! that one is for you jacin I met you in 2025 as an older man. keep doing what your doing and you'll land up in jail like we both did as cell mates. I know that your a hacker. hackers go to jail as well as people like me. i'm getting revenge this good grevious revenge everyone is going to get into trouble for this even people on here not a threat posting topics to all fake time travelers listed on here DR Z will get 25 for soliciting and selling distributing gibbs gets life until he pays all the money back he stole off of people he spends the rest of his miserable satanic life paying people back that he owed money to the judge had orders to repromend his guarantees on his hdr units. the warranties he had none. no insurance on these things and he warned everyone about that some people ending up dying for reasons that caused them to be mentally ill. I know one person who is mentally ill from the hdr and is in the hospital. I know all and watch all!!!! beware of my watch for it holds a terrifying future for those who disobeyed America and God. I now currently hold the act of GOD. for there is no god only free will!!! we all have it but choose to ignore it the gift inside us relives itself on Christmas every year.
If you call steven gibbs he would probably say that your'e an alien trying to shut down his operation lol

Giorgio Armani

oh you must be his dear friend jacin young who my friend once knew you. he says hi by the way and he wishes that you'd stop iming him.. lol what do you call someone from Chicago a pizza freak what do you call a person from florida a Floridian what do you call come one from texas a Texan, what do you call someone from Mississippi ? a Racist !!!! that one is for you jacin I met you in 2025 as an older man. keep doing what your doing and you'll land up in jail like we both did as cell mates. I know that your a hacker. hackers go to jail as well as people like me. i'm getting revenge this good grevious revenge everyone is going to get into trouble for this even people on here not a threat posting topics to all fake time travelers listed on here DR Z will get 25 for soliciting and selling distributing gibbs gets life until he pays all the money back he stole off of people he spends the rest of his miserable satanic life paying people back that he owed money to the judge had orders to repromend his guarantees on his hdr units. the warranties he had none. no insurance on these things and he warned everyone about that some people ending up dying for reasons that caused them to be mentally ill. I know one person who is mentally ill from the hdr and is in the hospital. I know all and watch all!!!! beware of my watch for it holds a terrifying future for those who disobeyed America and God. I now currently hold the act of GOD. for there is no god only free will!!! we all have it but choose to ignore it the gift inside us relives itself on Christmas every year.
how do you kow all and watch all ? and how can people not disobey american and god have you not seen what america is turning into lol a homosexual country lol makes me sick.

Giorgio Armani

time travel is possible, as each of us travel into his/her own reality , the spirit creat and mind control, all we truly need to time travel is a frequency alteration device , that would be influence by the mind ( our mind record time to a sub atomic level) the only problem right now is the power source, cuz i know of many people who can make this , also four our safety , they have been implanting us with nano poison that will be activated by them once they see fit to kill us all, they will use drone that will fly over us and send cellulaire signal that will activate those nano bot poison particle and kill us all but if we wear this device we can deflect the signal
I would like to purchase one of your time travel hdrs

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I call bullshit , first of all i dont need to solicited for anything i work 2 job and i have my own part time affair locally, and second of all im not into time travel anymore , it s a lifetime project that in all honesty , i dont see much success until technologie evolve more in the next ten years and barry stop buggin me i will never make a hdr , its a POS, device that can ruin your chakkra and heatlh in the long term so please stop it, to anyone, i call BS on this story, if this dude is from the future i want prediction , and i want them real, not fake ass one ,

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You're not the first one to say that the HDR can affect your health in a negative way on the long run.