If we are to timetravel now is the time

Giorgio Armani

I call bullshit , first of all i dont need to solicited for anything i work 2 job and i have my own part time affair locally, and second of all im not into time travel anymore , it s a lifetime project that in all honesty , i dont see much success until technologie evolve more in the next ten years and barry stop buggin me i will never make a hdr , its a POS, device that can ruin your chakkra and heatlh in the long term so please stop it, to anyone, i call BS on this story, if this dude is from the future i want prediction , and i want them real, not fake ass one ,
john smart predicted that the sea awks would beat the patriots this years superbowel 27 to 21 lol lets see if its true or was it 27 to 24

John.Smart2050

chakra is your soul chart where you stand or your 3rd eye for say. z how nice of you to come in I didn't hear you we've got a lot of talking to do about Obama coming out of office in 2015. DR H I got a question why did you take an idea and publish it on your own that was someone else's? he told me about you

John.Smart2050

hdrkid is a fraud as well his philosophies are way off he does not know anything about the future. he just rambles on and on... my friend told me to tell you guys that if you know him.. don't dare to contact him because he will get mad at me. I can give you his email see if he answers your emails [email protected] I am trying to get back to the future if anyone can help me that would be great maybe then if I get a working machine, I will get get back there and tell dr h or z to screw and get out of my life but until then I will not post any further information I am done with this web site. it's poorly made and doesn't describe anything about the future it describes the past I did my research and now I am done please allow me to say hello and good day to you Europeans and Canadiens and Hello and good bye to the americans that fight in all wars!!! TTYL

John.Smart2050
(leaving tonight I just flew back to sweden as I got a call from cern security they are bringing me back)

Giorgio Armani

time travel is possible, as each of us travel into his/her own reality , the spirit creat and mind control, all we truly need to time travel is a frequency alteration device , that would be influence by the mind ( our mind record time to a sub atomic level) the only problem right now is the power source, cuz i know of many people who can make this , also four our safety , they have been implanting us with nano poison that will be activated by them once they see fit to kill us all, they will use drone that will fly over us and send cellulaire signal that will activate those nano bot poison particle and kill us all but if we wear this device we can deflect the signal
I have a friend who can build you a device to power up your timetravel machine his names shazziz look him up on youtube, or try shazziz mad laboratory. theres a cool video of him making objects dissapear

Tron1

hey francois your the last one out cause I met someone else and your not even close to inventing something. the hdr unit was meant to be a psych out by the gov't now it's become real to all or most of everyone. your either hiding something or something's hiding you. you don't seem to get a clue I have moved on don't attempt to buggin me you will be iggyed as you like to say it. don't be so sempermental about me because your are ignorant towards me my friend type what ever you have to say in the posts not pm.

Jeremiah

hey francois your the last one out cause I met someone else and your not even close to inventing something. the hdr unit was meant to be a psych out by the gov't now it's become real to all or most of everyone. your either hiding something or something's hiding you. you don't seem to get a clue I have moved on don't attempt to buggin me you will be iggyed as you like to say it. don't be so sempermental about me because your are ignorant towards me my friend type what ever you have to say in the posts not pm.
Does anyone know what this means? I was trying to understand it but I got lost about half way through.