If you are a Time Traveler open this

jv3698098

I want to be a time traveler if you explain to me step by step how to build a time machine I will keep it in secret for all of my life. Contact me in private.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc 05

Zenith
Puerto Rico Sir.,
Nobody's going to let you do anything without a security clearance.
Get with the folks at the 140th Air Defense Squadron. - Fixed Radar Unit, Punta Salinas.
Find out who their recruiter is and join their unit specializing in satellite imagery (this will get you the clearances needed)
From here transfer to the first opening in the new Space Force.
True Time Travel will be an off shoot of the space program (advanced propulsion technology byproduct - antigravity)
I understand this is Not what you wanted to hear;
but doing anything worth it, takes 1000 days to accomplish (3 years).
Check this out (joining the PR Air Guard), it pays for college, gets you a paycheck, and gives you experience you can't buy.
Hope this helps

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@jv3698098 - Doc 05 is sort of right on that one. Either do time travel in secret with your government, or try contacting ETs through meditation and send a plea for time travel help that way. I've been meditating daily for over 3 months, but as far as I know you'll typically need a lot more than 3 months before you make ET contact, and I'm no exception to the rule. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Doc 05

Zenith
@jv3698098 - Doc 05 is sort of right on that one. Either do time travel in secret with your government, or try contacting ETs through meditation and send a plea for time travel help that way. I've been meditating daily for over 3 months, but as far as I know you'll typically need a lot more than 3 months before you make ET contact, and I'm no exception to the rule. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
Have you looked into Barry Strohm's alien contact via a "spirit board"?
He wrote about it in his book "Aliens Among Us".
It was a "departed" alien (Mou), but they would know how to contact current ones.
Worth a try.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Have you looked into Barry Strohm's alien contact via a "spirit board"?
He wrote about it in his book "Aliens Among Us".
It was a "departed" alien (Mou), but they would know how to contact current ones.
Worth a try.
You're talking about the Ouija board, right?

Also, it would be helpful to get a feel for that "Aliens Among Us" book before I could go ahead and buy it. A lot of books on websites (i.e. Amazon) have the feature of "looking inside" a book. Evidently, Amazon, which is the best site for buying books as far as I know, doesn't have that feature for this particular book. Any further suggestions?