If You Are To Time Travel Where Would You Go

Which direction would you love to Time Travel

• Total voters

Dr X

I would rather travel to the past, hands down. There is a lot of stuff in the past that is still a mystery. And I would also like to change the past because I want to prevent history from repeating itself at some point, and because I find inserting things that don't yet exist into history a very fun activity.
That's an interesting approach but what about the consequences? things have happened for a reason and being able to change that might create a paradox or even a worse now?

I've often thought if i could go back in time that I would warn the Titanic to turn sooner or stop the assassination of Frans Ferdinand and JFK but if that happened what future would we be living in now? better or worse?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Dr X - Welcome to Paranormalis!

To answer your question, yes, some things are/were meant to be, but not all. For instance, mistakes in history were not meant to repeat themselves; all mistakes in history should have been learned from already.

That's it in a nutshell. I may not be able to change your mind, but I will do what works for me.

I personally plan on coming in contact with aliens and changing history using their methods, since I can't create time travel technology on Earth. If the latter was so, the powers that be would confiscate my research and keep me quiet.

Dr X

@Dr X - Welcome to Paranormalis!

To answer your question, yes, some things are/were meant to be, but not all. For instance, mistakes in history were not meant to repeat themselves; all mistakes in history should have been learned from already.

That's it in a nutshell. I may not be able to change your mind, but I will do what works for me.

I personally plan on coming in contact with aliens and changing history using their methods, since I can't create time travel technology on Earth. If the latter was so, the powers that be would confiscate my research and keep me quiet.
Thanks Classicalfan626 glad to be here
I've just re-read my post and came across as that i was stating that your view was wrong, my apologies if it came across that way was just stating it from the other side and my way of thinking about causality.

Yes I'm sure they would confiscate it, always makes me laugh how they say the laws of physics say this is impossible. What i find laughable is that that is mans interpretation of the so called laws of physics and the lack of understanding about elements that have not even been discovered yet. To say outright that when the laws of physics where defined that this is now set in stone is the action of closed minds!! Hence so far what i've read on this site is the complete opposite which is really refreshing. :)

JohnLionsaw

Past and make anonymous contact with myself as a teenager. I'd tell my past self to stick out all the bad things that are going on and not let them spoil the good things in your life. That things will get better as long as you don't let negative forces ruin things.