If You Are To Time Travel Where Would You Go

Which direction would you love to Time Travel

• Total voters

Dej

If you are to choose between going back and going forward in time which would you love to do and give a reason why.

I know people have been debating on this but I find it hard to phantom not being able to go back in time. If it is not possible to go back in time, then what is the essence of time travelling

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I would go to the future, I would much rather see what our future civilization would look like, as we already know what our past one looks like.
Another reason to not go into the past is you might accidentally change something which would be really bad.

The Fifth

If i were to time travel to the past i would buy first an almanac.

Dej

Time traveling to the past and probably making wise decisions is what i would go for as i do not even know if i would be alive in the time line i want to go in the future.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I would rather travel to the past, hands down. There is a lot of stuff in the past that is still a mystery. And I would also like to change the past because I want to prevent history from repeating itself at some point, and because I find inserting things that don't yet exist into history a very fun activity.

ROBST3R

Like showing your new smart-phone or show other kinds of high tech devices?:)

I would start to go back and prevent some things that happend to familymembers and after that i would go to the early 1900 and see if the world was really better like my grandfather and father in law always say... It would also be cool to go back and meet my father and mother when they where young and don`t tell them who i am. After that meet my grandparents when they where you and go back the familytree till the beginning of my surename:)

That would be cool!!!

The Fifth

I change my choise .I would gather up all of me from as many worldlines as i can only to start the greatest of wars on existence on all planes of reality ! To only show that existence is meaningless and all good things must come to an end. But that will never happen ... or will it ?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I would gather up all of me from as many worldlines as i can only to start the greatest of wars on existance on all planes of reality ! To only show that existence is meaningless and all good things must come to an end. But that will never happen ... or will it ?
No it's never gonna happen

Dej

Are we even sure time travel is possible?

I have been searching for over one month and i can not get anything meaningful:(:(:(:(:(